Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Super

Go down 
+2
Jax
Kat
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Jax

Jax

Poké : 2115

Super - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Super   Super - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 5:42 am

First topic message reminder :

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Jax

Jax

Super - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 3:48 am

"Thanks. I know this isn't easy for you."

I slide the needle into a vein and press down on the plunger. I then wiped it clean with disinfectant and a bandage.

"All done. Wasn't so bad, huh? The pain should start to subside any second now."

I toss the syringe away.i catch myself eyeing his arm. Stay focused.

Teasers and scale in hand, I start to remove the worst pieces of shap ell, sewing the wounds shut and disinfecting as I go.

There isn't a lot of chatter. I guess he's just enjoying the relief from the pain. I know I would be.

Still. I'm curious.

"So, I know this is an awful time to ask, but maybe it'll give you something else to focus on: Would you mind telling me a bit about your prosthetic situation here?"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

Super - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 3:58 am

Still no armored car. I sigh, and pull the tablet attached to the back of my belt off of its little holder. I check the GPS tracking. It's still a few blocks away. God damn this New York traffic sometimes. I sigh and run my hands through my curls. That was a mistake. My fingers get trapped in my carrot-colored hair, and I have to use my other hand to untangle it. Damn you, too, curly hair.

I think I hear footsteps behind me, but they don't sound like they're moving very fast. If it's Fuse trying to cop a feel I will be both surprised and royally pissed.

I slide the tablet back into place just as I hear a voice coming from behind me. It's a familiar voice that I really don't mind hearing; in fact, I'm rather excited to hear it. It's been three weeks, or maybe a month, after all.

"Shade," I grin under my mask as I turn around to meet him.

"I'd love some, but I may have to take off at any time. I'm waiting for something," I respond coyly, leaning against the wall again and shifting my gaze over him. I place my hand on my hip. "What are you doing here, anyways? Does your mysterious partner have you doing grunt work errands today? Doesn't seem like your style.

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Super - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 4:15 am

The injection is done, and the woman gets to work once the injection kicks in. He can't feel it, that's good. Though his head certainly did not feel any clearer. She begins to strike up a conversation, asking about his mechanical arm. A suspicion sparked up despite the unclear thinking, vaguely remembering when he had first met with the masked man. He had very clearly stated that they knew everything about everyone in the group.

"Why? You already know everything don't you?" he spoke, "He made it pretty clear before we all got here about that." He didn't bother simply saying Shade's name, being a bit too out of it to make it clear.

Time seemed to have started going a bit slower, as the side-affects started kicking in. His body became extremely relaxed, probably the most relaxed he had ever been since starting up that vigilante business.
Back to top Go down
Jax

Jax

Super - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 5:25 am

(Zen)

I smirk. A smartass even under the morphine. Impressive.

"Well, we know everything practical. We know what it does. What you can do. We have a pretty good idea about how you got it. Still, what I want to know is HOW it works. Schematics. Tech. Hardware, software. The works.

"I'm just curious."

Another piece of shrapnel clatters into the tray besides me and I begin to sew.

----

(Shade)

Always nice to see a friendly face. And more.

Lean agains the wall opposite her.

"Waiting? I know all about that. What we waiting for?"

Chuckle at her question. She doesn't even know the half of it.

"Long story. Basically, I'm here to make sure some... 'acquaintances' know how to go grocery shopping without hurting themselves. I'll be surprised if they manage to make it out of the store...."

Rub my eyes through the mask. It really has been a long day.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Super - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 5:46 am

She explains herself, he can hear the clatter of the shrapnel behind him. He holds himself still so she can work on the sewing, though it kind of felt like he'd float right on to the ceiling. He knew it was impossible, but the morphine wasn't exactly being to kind in grounding him to reality.

"Nah," he responds even though it was not exactly a yes or no question, or even a question at all. Despite all his cloudy thoughts, one idea remained clear: do not speak of the arm. He had gone through hell to get it, he was not about to just hand over the technology to some lady he had met through some guy.

"It functions as an arm, it's robotic, and it works. All that's needed to know about it," he added on after his initial response.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

Super - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 5:58 am

I chuckle as he asks me what we're waiting for, and I contemplate my answer. I don't think he wants me punching holes in armored cars with explosions in well-populated areas, but I didn't travel across that many states just to get information and leave it in an armored car full of money. Not happening. No, maybe I'll spare him for now. He's here anyways, he'll figure it out soon enough. I peek around the building he's leaning against, but there's still no sign of the armored car. I settle back into the wall.

"Mmmm, well I guess you'll see since you're here," I tell him. "Food was not on my shopping list, if you're curious. Nitroglycerin was," I tease. I look him over. He looks beaten up, like he's been having a really rough day. He seems tired. I hate to give him more to do in this kind of state (since he's really not the type who's just going to let me pull a job that requires explosives), but this really does have to happen today. I can't just leave this information around for anybody to find; it has to be processed by people who can handle it and get it out there.

"'Aquaintences,' huh? sounds like hell," I comment, "But do they really need to be babysat while grocery shopping? These must be some serious clowns we're talking about." As I reply, I hear a ping coming from my tablet. I pull it out. The blinking icon is on my street. I look out and I see the headlights coming towards the bank. I tense up, but I don't go. I need the timing to be perfect for this. I force my attention over to the armored car as it makes it's way towards the bank. Maybe we can make this a little easier and work something out once I'm done.

"Here come the adrenaline nerves..." I murmur as I watch my target.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

Super - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 3:11 pm

The store.  The pinnacle of.... groceries.  Finn just stood there, staring at the store for a moment as the other two went on ahead.  In truth, he didn't even notice them leaving, as he'd managed to get himself side-tracked.  A little-known fact was that he really liked shopping, he found it very fun, especially when he was the one actually picking things out and paying for them!  It made him feel important to be able to buy things, but aside from that, there were so many "for fun" things that could be bought at stores, like games and sports equipment!  ....Well, they probably wouldn't be getting any of that at the grocery store, but he could dream.

It took a while for the realization to dawn upon him that he'd been left behind, at which point he ran ahead to catch up.  However, by the time he got in the store, the others were nowhere in sight....  Well, no matter, he'd find them eventually.  And until then, he was going to enjoy his time in the store.  It was always very cold in these places regardless of season, which he liked about them.  It gave a very relaxing atmosphere.

Which aisle?  Well, he could go check for alcohol, since that was on the list.  He technically couldn't buy it himself, but he could still bring it to the designated buyer.  Or maybe he could just.... find a place to relax, maybe a mattress section!  ....No, that would be dumb, this place probably didn't even sell mattresses.  Besides, he couldn't relax when he was supposed to be being useful!  He decided to just check what sections were available to him before picking one.

Sure enough, this made the choice easier.  One aisle in specific stuck out to this simple-minded individual.  He was immediately drawn to it, slowly walking toward the aisle with a smile growing on his face, all previous troubles suddenly forgotten.  Hershey's, Skittles, Reese's, Twizzlers, M&Ms, gum, Lifesavers, LAFFY TAFFY....

The candy aisle.
Back to top Go down
Jax

Jax

Super - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 1:15 am

(Zen)

I sigh. I should have guessed he'd be this much of a pain, but I thought at least the morphine might help. That does not appear to be the case.

Just my luck.

Pull out more shards. Almost done.

"Come on. I could help you work on it if I knew the specs."

---

(Shade)

Nitroglycerin...

That's not good.

I don't need her getting into trouble. Then again, knowing her, she's already waist deep in it.

I always seem to catch her at bad moments. Never simple.

Not sure if that's good or not.

She peers over my shoulder.

What is she-?

Truck.

Armored Trunk.

Bank across the street.

Sunnova' Bitch!

"Wiv, no-" I reach out to stop her before she does something I won't be able to forgive her for...
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

Super - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 1:49 am

Candy, candy, candy, candy, candy!  If there was one thing Finn loved, it was.... a lot of things, but candy was on that list!  He began picking up random, varying candy before realizing something rather important and pausing.  This wasn't on the list, so he couldn't rightfully ask the others to buy it for him....  Oh, oh, but wait!  He had his own money, he didn't need their permission!  Actually, he could buy candy for them instead of the other way around!  Maybe that'd cheer the rest of the group up; everyone liked candy, right!?

With a goal now in mind, a new dilemma was presented.  If he was getting candy for the others, what was he going to get?  Well, he didn't really know what any of them liked and didn't want to ask - he wanted it to be a surprise - so.... he'd just have to use what he knew about them!  Sera.... Sera's personality.... Sera's power.... mean.... fire.... Hot Tamales!  Yuliya.... talked about bears before, so.... how about bears of the gummi variety?  Shade!  ....Did Shade like anything?  Uh.... well.... Twizzlers?  NO WAIT, BLACK TWIZZLERS!  Then Shade could stay color-coded!  And Hershey's white chocolate for Zen, then she could stay color coded too!

Was that everyone?  No.... right, there was one more, the guy who didn't really talk at all ever and had been taken away by Shade for some secret thing for like half of the group's time getting to know each other, then spend the other half being barely conscious and antisocial.  Well, how was he supposed to figure out that guy's favorite candy!? Well.... he had no way of knowing for sure, so.... for someone with such an antisocial, moody personality.... maybe....

....When in doubt....

Lemonheads.

He picked up the chosen assortment of candy as well as some other random stuff for himself, which he would of course share with the others too, then ran over to the cashier to pay for it.  The amount of candy being carried was a bit much considering he was using his arms, and he actually almost tripped once on the way over, but he managed to make it there.  He dropped all of the similarly-themed items on the counter and retrieved his own money to pay for it, trying to hurry so the others wouldn't spot him and ruin the surprise.  However, he then noticed there.... was no cashier.

Well, he couldn't just wait!  Thinking quickly, he began to ring up the items himself, checking the prices and leaving the total listed on the digital calculator thingy.  He then took the appropriate amount of money out of his pocket and left it on the counter.  He helped himself to one of the plastic bags and pushed all of the candy into it as fast as he could before looking back to see if the others had seen him. Before doing anything else, he took out an extra five dollar bill and set it down on the table; a tip for good service. Granted.... he hadn't really received any service, but no service was better than bad service!
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

Super - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 2:35 am

I see the majority of the men carrying the money in. They've already taken in most of it, so they're getting lenient. One guard remains at the only door on the car. Bingo. I've got a solid 5-10 minutes depending on the weight of the money and how it's getting distributed into the vaults; this is my best shot.

"Wiv, no-" I hear. Shade's reaching out to me, but I can't let him reach me this time. I need my info. I rip my guns out of their holsters. They rapi-calibrate, and then attach themselves to the concrete building next to the bank. I look over to him and shrug before I jump and kick off the wall, the ropes retracting and dragging me into the air.

Over the second of three lines of snail-slow traffic, I hit the kill switch. The guns stop retracting, dropping me on the roof of some mom's van. The hooks detach from the concrete, and the guns reset themselves into firing-ready mode. I slip them back into the holsters as I start hopping from car roof to car roof.

I make it to the unguarded side of the armored car, and then I drop to the street and roll under it. I'm a ghost now, completely out of site. I look at the diagram I made on my tablet, locating the thinnest part of the car's underside. I grab one of the smallest Nitro bombs I have (just enough blast power to create a me-sized hole. Sometimes I wish I were smaller; my size in Nitro gets pricey), using five layers of pre-cut industrial strength masking tape to attach it to the bottom of the car. Welding is far too risky for bombs. I twist the top, disengaging the safety, and then pull the pin. I hear the heating elements starting up with a small *click*.

I roll out just behind the guard and knock him out. A few people see me, but the rest of the security is with the money. The plebs won't be here much longer, so I just drag the man and myself behind a nearby car.

-BOOM.-

Showtime. The sound of twisting metal and a small amount of shrapnel clatter, as well as pleb screams, tells me I've done my job. I dash into the now un-guarded door, checking for pleb casualties (finding none), masked by smoke from an undercarrige fire.

Shit. The car might blow. I'd better go fast.

I look around rapidly. The place is pretty well cleared out. There wasn't a whole lot of the money in here to begin with, and the documents are one of the first things they take in. They won't miss this amount if the car does blow. That's a little discouraging, but whatever. I just gotta get my shit.

I move a nearby crate. There's a blinking light inside of the one that was below it.

My flash drive.

I toss the money out and grab it, then lower myself through the hole and roll out of the traffic side. My legs go through some flames, but that's why I wear a layered suit. I hardly feel a thing.

I stand up. Traffic is completely stopped. Plebs are fleeing everywhere, and their cars are forming my escape bridge. I pull out one of my guns, and then hold my USB in the air. If Shade can see, then he now knows I got all I came for.

I shoot a nearby concrete building and haul myself over to the other side of the street. I pocket the USB and wield my other gun as I reset the first. Now, the interesting part happens. My guns load up the best possible escape route, and I prepare myself to deal with the interference.
Back to top Go down
Jax

Jax

Super - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 3:27 am

Rush of air and she's gone. Damn her grappling guns. I need to figure out some way to counter those some day.

Take off after her. A body slams into me from the left I hit the side walk. Pleb not paying attention to where he's going. I hop up, shove my hat back on my head. She's running on top of the cars.

You've got to be kidding me.

I take off again. Slide over a hood. Vault over a cab. Nearly tackle a man on motorbike.

I hear a boom. A thump of air smacks me on the chest and I stumble. Damnit!

People streaming out of their cars. Fighting against the crowd. I swear, if she's hurt anyone... Damn reckless girl!

I keep getting hit by random shoulders and elbows. This isn't going to work...

She holds up something over her head. Can't make it out. Must be what she came for. She's trying to tell me she's done and hasn't stolen any money.

Sorry Freckles. I need answers.

I see her zip away over to the other side of the street. I grumble. Need to put those guns out of commission. Idea. I pull a burn phone from my pocket. Press speed dial. Only one number.

---

(Zen)

I've finished seeing him up. I sigh. He's not talkative at all.

Maybe another day.

The phone rattles and rings on the phone next to me. Only one person who that could be. I rush over to the cell and answer.

"Go."

"Zen. Put Nuts'n'Bolts on the phone."

I look over at the kid. Jeez.

"Bogart, he's not exactly-"

"No time. Just do it."

Yeesh. I walk over and wave the phone in front of his face.

Slowly, I sound out, " It's. For. Yooooou. Shade. Wants. To. Taaaaaaalk. To. Yooooou."

I put the phone to his ear.

Shade says, "Can you come through my phone and get to my location right now? If yes, do it. If no, find some way to get to me, now."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Super - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 4:16 am

"No." was Nick's simple response to Zen's insistence. He remained silent as she worked on the shrapnel, instead enjoying the blissful elation that came with the Morphine. He remains silent instead, a phone rang and vibrated, demanding the attention of Zen. Nick remained on the table, listening to Zen talk to...who?

She was talking to him now, waving the phone in his face and saying that Shade wanted to talk to him in a really slow manner. He's confused, why was she talking so slow again? He could hear perfectly fine! She puts the phone to his ear and the masked man's voice is on the other line of the phone. He wanted him there, now.

"Sure...just download the file Gogurt..." his voice speaks up after a few seconds of processing and trying to remember what Zen had called him earlier. His hand reaches up to his ear and brushes against the phone. He disappears in an instant, having invaded the burner phone. The security was quite...shitty to say the least. It was a cheap burner phone, not exactly the fastest thing in the universe, but it'd have to do.

Nick normally would have questioned the use of him going to wherever and why, but his head was too clouded to think that clearly. Basic things, that's all... with some intense focus. Nick had entered the phone, sending the number he had pulled from the call a small file that asked if the recipient wanted to accept the message. The call was still running and Nick could 'hear' everything being said still, but once the download was accepted Nick would no longer be present in that phone and would be in the phone Shade was using.
Back to top Go down
Jax

Jax

Super - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 5:11 am

Download pops up on the phone. Nick's here.

"When you see a hook and cable, grab it and do your thing."

Press the download button, then pull my revolver from my holster. Level my gun at her. Don't intend to shoot her. Saw her do this once in a fight. Hope it works.

Really hope it works.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

Super - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 5:38 am

I shoot my hooks up to the roof of the building next to me and run up the wall, launching my way into the air. I'm about halfway over the road, coming down over the second line of traffic. I shoot one of my hooks onto a building another building so that I can stay in the air, when suddenly I see him with a gun. Heh, I wasn't honestly thinking he would go this far. But that's okay, I know where he's going with this. I use the laser tracking in my other gun to calculate the angle of his arm before he can shoot, and then fire. No bullet should be getting to me like this, and I hope he didn't think it would.

---~~---

Yuliya heard the boom outside, felt the walls of the store shake. She could tell that bad things were happening outside, and she was a bit worried. As nervous as she was about him, could they do things without masky pimp? They were about to find out. She abandoned Sera and dashed to the front of the store, looking for Lucky and hoping Sera could keep up. She had worked with Lucky before, so she knew he was at least SOMEWHAT dependable. Ish. She found him at the front of the store. She grabbed him and screamed "COME ON!!!" as they plowed past panicked people and out into the streets.

The first thing Yuliya saw was Shade aiming at a flying prostitute with a gun, and that was all she needed to know. She dashed towards them, making three clones out of concrete and pulling the lead pipe out of her clothes to make a fourth. They stayed low under the car level and approached from behind the well-developed woman, trying to get the drop on her when she landed.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Super - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 5:53 am

Nick received his instructions just before the download was accepted, no explanation given. He was downloaded swiftly, appearing next to Shade. He didn't take the time to take in what was happening, figuring this must have been fairly important and life-threatening.

He rushed to grab the cable of the weapon, the question of whether or not this was even technology briefly crossed his mind since computers usually weren't attached to these kinds of items. The answer was quickly brought to him as he disappeared into a rather foreign looking tech, his hand missing the cable but luckily running straight into the cable due to the dulled mind still elated with the effects of morphine.

Oooh boy this was weird...so many calculations this thing was capable of doing automatically...it felt different from something like a phone or a computer.

...What was he even supposed to do here? The purpose of the machine was to aid in transport. He would have been more impressed at how similar this worked to his mechanical arm's features, if he weren't buried in confusion. He messed around a bit inside the machine, accidentally firing off the undamaged gun while forcing the machine to become unresponsive to any commands given to it. There was a microphone in here luckily, at least he wasn't in the complete dark of what the hell was going on.

What was he doing again? The effects of the morphine and rush of information in the machine distracting his mind and making it difficult to concentrate, though he was able to have the machine disabled without completely shutting it down. That would be a bad thing. No shutting down allowed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Super - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Super
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next