Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Adopting Ajex the Scyther

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

Adopting Ajex the Scyther Empty
PostSubject: Adopting Ajex the Scyther   Adopting Ajex the Scyther EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 9:51 pm

» Name: Ajex
» Gender: Male
» Species: #123 Scyther, The Mantis Pokemon
» Affiliation/Rank: Wanderer

» Why do you want to adopt them?: I feel like a majority of my characters being female wouldn't be balanced out, so I'm adopting a male character and one that suits my liking. Plus, I like Scyther, and quiet and nice personalities (Dunno why I like those types of personalities I just do).

» Sample of roleplay: Ajex had been walking around Grassveil for a while, just because he had wanted to. He had felt like it would be a bit more peaceful for him if he cleared his thoughts for the time being. As he walked, he stayed silent. The Scyther didn't speak a word the whole time. Not a sound. Ajex had been silent only because he didn't want to be bothered. If he was, his thoughts would jumble up again. So he stayed silent. 'Thank Arceus I have the tendency to stay quiet,' He thought. 'Or I'd be shouting out to everyone I see and I'd completely forget about why I'm taking this walk in the first place.' Ajex sighed, the first noise he'd made since he started on his walk. Then he decided to drop by Shadowhue and take a rest. Luckily it was close by, so it didn't take him very long. When he arrived, he found a comfortable tree to lie under, leaned against it, and closed his eyes. Ajex started to drift off into sleep.

» Link to the original bio: https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t2849-up-for-adoption-ajex-the-scyther
» Levels of existing characters: Serena - Level 12 Ramira - Level 5
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Adopting Ajex the Scyther Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adopting Ajex the Scyther   Adopting Ajex the Scyther EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 10:01 pm

-Denied due to Inaccurate Portrayal of Character-
The bio says nothing about him being relieved about it or even that he has jumbled thoughts that make him angry, just that he usually acts hostile towards those he speaks to and he generally stays quiet.
Back to top Go down

Adopting Ajex the Scyther
Page 1 of 1