Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A journey into the darkness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

Poké : 5000

A journey into the darkness - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A journey into the darkness   A journey into the darkness - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 8:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Lance was walking through the bunches of trees that were everywhere. He would have tooken the normal path, but he didn't feel like it. Besides, he might find hidden stuff this way. But he wasn't here for stuff, he was here for Monochrome Falls, a place where he would train himself to the limits. In order to train himself, he brought nothing but one item: his hat, which had the effects of a stamina band. Lance smiled and continued walking, confident that he would make it through this journey.

Energy:7 [17 start] [-10 from entry]
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

PostSubject: Re: A journey into the darkness   A journey into the darkness - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 5:46 pm

Ramira nodded. She figured Lance would be a good friend. The Zorua followed. 'He's a nice guy.' She thought. 'Maybe once I get out of here and stop camping, I can find a decent place to live, or join the guild. That place is probably nothing like the organization I was from....' Ramira thought to herself. The Hunters organization had been..... judged, to say in the least. That didn't matter now.
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: A journey into the darkness   A journey into the darkness - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 2:40 am

"So maybe after we go to Monochrome Falls and everything, maybe I could accompany you back to your tent and talk for a bit? I got a bunch of time on my hands, and you must not have much pokemon to talk to out here." Lance said. Since Ramira is camping in a dungeon, she probally spends most of her time surviving here. A little friendly company could be relaxing. And it's not like he's not doing any inportaint guild buisness. Besides, he would like to know more about her.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

PostSubject: Re: A journey into the darkness   A journey into the darkness - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 9:20 pm

Ramira nodded. "Sure thing. I won't mind at all," She smiled. The Zorua really didn't mind that Lance was coming to her camp to talk. It wasn't like she had a lot of company around anyway, so might as well. Sighing with relief, she started walking again, but looked over her shoulder to see if Lance had started following, or trying to get ahead again.
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: A journey into the darkness   A journey into the darkness - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 11:10 pm

Lance smiled when Ramira said it was fine for him come to her camp. He could get to know her better, and possibly help her find a better place to live, if she wanted to move. When she had started walking, Lance followed her, thinking that since she nearly lived here, she would be more experienced with how to get there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A journey into the darkness   A journey into the darkness - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A journey into the darkness
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2