Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Once again

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Once again - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Once again   Once again - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 1:09 am

First topic message reminder :

Noel walked forward her paw hitting the soft desert sand her coat only slightly touching the hot sand. She looked in her bag and gave a small nod before walking farther into the desert. "I will make it this time" she said with Newfound energy she walked briskly forward wanting to get to the temple. She had her normal red scarf on going as low as the middle of her back. She was also wearing a long black coat with a black bag at her side.

She felt like she needed to go there that she wanted to go to the temple.. She had tried twice but she couldn't get there the first time because she was weak and the second time she ended up chasing another Pokemon straight out of the dungeon and lost him in the woods. Not her best moment, she wanted to get in and get out to prove to herself that she was stronger then last time she was here

(29)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

PostSubject: Re: Once again   Once again - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 7:14 pm

"Name's Bandit. Don't let the name fool ya, I'm not actually one," he said, smirking back at the Lucario. It was a poorly thought up name in Aku's mind, but it was better than stating his real name. He still wasn't sure how many Pokemon knew who he was since he began being less cautious of stealing from others. He was about ot begin walking towards the Temple when the ground underneath him suddenly gave away, the Gallade falling into a underground spring, which happened to hold a box, a couple of berries, and one surprised Sandshrew.

[38 energy]
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Once again   Once again - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 2:20 am

"Huh bandit eh" Noel said making it sound like she was convinced that was his name. She didn't believe a parent would name their kid that though but everyone had their secrets so she wasn't going to press the matter. She walked forward when she noticed Bandit suddenly fall down into a pit fall. She looked from above the pit and decided to ask. "You ok?" She was sure he was fine it was sand after all. What got hurt from sand?
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Once again   Once again - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 6:39 pm

Akuroma nodded, "Um, yeah, I'm fine," he said, picking the items up and placing them in his bag. The Sandshrew backed away some, not looking as if it wanted a fight. Akuroma ignored it, climbing out of the water before teleporting up above the hole in the desert. "Sorry for troubling you, see ya," the Gallade said to the Sandshrew, walking around the hole towards the way he was going originially.

Dracorexion carried out 5 launched of one Scorchfall Desert :
Once again - Page 2 Sandst10 , Once again - Page 2 Carbin10 , Once again - Page 2 DvP2fsr , Once again - Page 2 Oran_b10 , Once again - Page 2 Stun_s10
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Once again   Once again - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 8:55 pm

Noel watches as Bandit teleported up to the top. "Huh that's useful" Noel said wishing she could teleport. She walked the same way figuring he knew where he was going so she'd follow him for now. Better then getting lost in the desert like the other times she did. She glanced back at the hole and hoped she didn't fall into any like he had. That would suck badly.

Rezikun carried out 5 launched of one Scorchfall Desert :
Once again - Page 2 Deluxe10 , Once again - Page 2 DvP2fsr , Once again - Page 2 Steeli12 , Once again - Page 2 Rare_f10 , Once again - Page 2 Sandsl10
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Once again   Once again - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:08 pm

As Akuroma continued walking , the earth around the two Pokemon began to shake, cracks appearing around them. "This doesn't look good..." the Gallade said as his arms began to glow a bright green. Suddenly, the sand erupted in front of them, a Sandslash and Steelix appearing. "Hello, trespassers! You should know not to enter our territory," the Sandslash said. "For that means we need to beat you to a pulp!" the Steelix exclaimed, finishing the Sandslash's sentence. "Now get ready to regret the day you entered the desert!" they said in unison, the Steelix charging at them with an Iron Tail while the Sandslash dug underground.

[28 energy]
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Once again   Once again - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:04 am

Noel stopped walking as soon as Bandit talked. Noel let out a small sigh. "Is two Pokemon walking up to you ever good nowadays" Noel remarked as she listened to them talk. She looked around the desert in confusion. "Wow you can keep track of a area in this desert, gotta say I'm impressed" Noel said as they started attacking. Noel did the same thing she did with the last steelix only this time she added her Force palm and sent the Pokemon backwards and rolling in the sand
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Once again   Once again - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:17 am

Akuroma rolled his eyes, "I don't like fighting battles with opponents who've I have little knowledge of," the Gallade said. He ignored the Steelix, deciding the Lucario was more than capable of handling it herself. Instead, he swung his arms at the ground, the psychic energy built up in them slicing through the earth as Akuroma tried to flush out the Sandslash underneath. He met with little success, the ground type still nowhere to be found. That was until it jumped out of the ground behind the Lucario.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Once again   Once again - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:24 am

Noel smirked as she held her paws out and made a bone appear between them. She lowered her stance and the bone came up as she rushed the Steelix. She hit it four times with the move before jumping backwards and landing on the ground. She then heard something loud and was met with a claw as she turned around. Instinctively she raised the bone to block the strike.

She managed to hold her ground but the steel Pokemon almost done from the barrage of super effective attacks given managed to slam his tail into the Lucario and causing her and the Sandslash to be sent flying and crash into the sand. Noel instantly raised her paws and flipped around landing on her feet.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Once again   Once again - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:30 am

Akuroma teleported next to the Sandslash, slamming a pair of his Psyshocks right into it, causing yet another explosion of sand as the psychic attacks made contact. The Sandslash tried to guard the attack, raising its arms much like Noel had just done. However, Akuroma grabbed a hold of one of the Sandslash's arm, punching the ground type in the gut with his other hand before throwing him at the Steelix. The Steelix dodged its ally's body, growling before it shoved its into the ground, swinging it up and throwing large rocks at Akuroma, the boulders surrounding the Gallade.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Once again   Once again - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:37 am

Noel looked at the large Pokemon then back to Bandit. She knew he'd be fine he could teleport so she'd just have to finish this big thing off. She takes out her bone again and prepared for another rush she ran at the Pokemon full speed using her quick attack to help boost he normal speed. The Pokemon saw this and tried to swing it's tail at her. She jumped over and swung the bone around causing a bit which made him fall.

Keeping it up she flipped around and hit it's jaw keeping it's head above the ground as she split the bone into two. She threw both as one spun around and hit the Pokemon in the back of the head. The other hit it's face which caused it enough pain to make it pass out. Noel felt she went to far but decided not to care for now
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Once again   Once again - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:43 am

"Aw, you beat him that quickly? I didn't get to learn anything more from him..." the Gallade said as he walked up to the Lucario, having just teleported out of the Rock Tomb. He stared at the Steelix for a moment, "Strange to think a large Pokemon like this might actually be common around this desert. Either way, we need to keep going, this sun is killling me..." With that the Gallade walked over the Steelix, heading toward the general area he believed the temple was in.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Once again   Once again - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:48 am

"Sorry" Noel said as the bone she was holding vanished into nothing. Noel had question how this bone was being used by her she assumed it was her aura but it weirdly didn't feel like it. "Either it's common or we just have bad enough luck to run into two of them" Noel said half of her thinking they'd run into another random giant Pokemon that wanted them dead for stupid reasons. Noel did see a few item's and decided to grab them thinking they'd be of use.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Once again   Once again - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 1:09 am

Akuroma shrugged, "Either way, we should be near the temple. If we've come the right way, then it should be just past that dune in front of us," the Gallade said, pointing at the dune in question. The Gallade didn't wait for the Lucario's response, beginning his accent over the dune, ready to enter the shade of the temple, no matter how temporary it would be. As he neared the top he smirked, able to peer over the dune at their destination. The Silent Temple.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Once again   Once again - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 1:14 am

Noel was about to say something but Bandit didn't seem to want to enjoy her talking. She shrugged and walked up the same pace as her supposed partner. She stopped and looked at the temple and smiled. "Well that was quick" she said mostly to herself as she started to go down making sure not to get tripped over her own cloak. She wanted to know what secrets this place had and was ready to fight and figure it out
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Once again   Once again - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 1:24 am

Akuroma chuckled, "Alright, Silent Temple, time for you to reveal your secrets to me," the Gallade said, sliding down the dune to the front of the Temple. Akuroma smirked, cracking his knuckles as he began to walk inside. The darkness inside the temple slowly engulfed him and Noel as they entered, leaving the blistering desert behind.

To Be Continued...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once again   Once again - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Once again
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: The Eastern Desert :: Scorchfall Desert-
Jump to: