Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Once again

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Once again Empty
PostSubject: Once again   Once again EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 1:09 am

Noel walked forward her paw hitting the soft desert sand her coat only slightly touching the hot sand. She looked in her bag and gave a small nod before walking farther into the desert. "I will make it this time" she said with Newfound energy she walked briskly forward wanting to get to the temple. She had her normal red scarf on going as low as the middle of her back. She was also wearing a long black coat with a black bag at her side.

She felt like she needed to go there that she wanted to go to the temple.. She had tried twice but she couldn't get there the first time because she was weak and the second time she ended up chasing another Pokemon straight out of the dungeon and lost him in the woods. Not her best moment, she wanted to get in and get out to prove to herself that she was stronger then last time she was here

(29)
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

Once again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once again   Once again EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 1:45 am

Akuroma stood atop one of the many sand dunes, staring out over the desert once again. He too was reattempting to reach the temple. After his last attempt ended in him and his acquaintances being too exhausted to even enter the dungeon, let alone explore it. This time, however, he was much more powerful, having not only evolved, but acquired several items that would aid him in his new attempt at the Temple.

He continued to stare out into the desert, playing through the previous journey to the temple in his head to memorize the path. The only problem was that the shifting sands made it difficult to tell where he even was. Even the large holes and tracks the Steelix he and the Gengar fought appeared to have been swallowed up by the sand. He sighed, pulling the hood of his cloak over his head as the wind began to pick up. Better to attempt to find it rather than wait for the sun to cook him.

[32 energy]
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Once again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once again   Once again EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 1:51 am

Noel walked up a large sand dune as she looked around the area in front of her. Nothing for what seemed like a town's distance away so she decided to walk down. She went slowly at first but ended up tripping and fell down the large sand dune. "How many times is this going to happen" she told herself as she got up and stretched slightly mad that she had fallen.

She then reached into her bag and looked around for the item's on hand. A revive seed a rock and a sitrus berry, easy to say she didn't come very prepared but she felt like she'd be fine with this. She walked up another large and looked around once again. She thought she saw a figure a bit away from her but she ignored it for a bit
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Once again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once again   Once again EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 2:09 am

Akuroma stepped forward, beginning to slide down the sand dune as he began to make his way deeper into the desert. As he made his way, he began to think of what he might discover. Treasure, knowledge, power, all were tempting rewards for exploring the temple, and Akuroma wanted all of them. Hopefully the temple would still contain them, it'd be a shame if the temple proved empty due to all the explorers who may have entered it. If that were the case, Akuroma would hope to find someone who's own treasures could become his. That was when he spotted a Pokemon not too far off from him. At least, it appeared to be something alive, with it moving in the same direction as him.

The question now was if he should approach or not. It could be hostile, and attack him on sight, and though he felt that few Pokemon would be a major threat to him, there was always the risk. On the other hand, if the Pokemon was a potential ally, and a strong one at that, it'd be worth using it to aid him in reaching the temple. As he thought this, he already began making his way towards the figure, his body itching for a fight as his mind itched for a tool- ahem, "ally."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Once again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once again   Once again EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 2:15 am

Noel walked down another dune but she heard something like something walking on the sand. She stopped and made sure she wasn't mistaking her own footsteps. She was right as she turned on her heel to face a Pokemon walking towards the Lucario. She was in a defensive stance because she didn't know if this Pokemon was the so called feral or not but she saw he was wearing a cloak and as far as she knew feral Pokemon didn't wear clothes.

She lowered her guard and went back to standing in a neutral stance as she waited for the Pokemon to come closer to her. "Hello" she said as a way to tell the Pokemon in front if her that she wasn't a enemy. Though she still didn't know if he was one she decided to trust her instincts on this one and hoped he wouldn't attack
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Once again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once again   Once again EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 2:27 am

"Hello there, I don't suppose you're headed to Silent Temple," he said. The Pokemon didn't appear to be from around here, at least he didn't know of any Lucario that lived in the desert. If she was here, she must have a reason, at least that's what he believed. Either way, he'd hope to get some use out of her. He grabbed at his hood as another gust of wind blew by, making sure it stayed up and kept his face covered. Best to keep his identity to himself till he was sure what would happen between him and the Lucario.

Dracorexion carried out 5 launched of one Scorchfall Desert :
Once again Sitrus10 , Once again Stealt10 , Once again Steeli12 , Once again Oran_b10 , Once again Oran_b10
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Once again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once again   Once again EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 12:43 am

"Actually yes that was my plan" Noel told him as she felt like a idiot for thinking he was from here. She knew that most Pokemon who wore clothing were normally just random Pokemon who liked to wander around, like her. She was the noticed his hood and felt like a idiot for not having something like that it was quite hot mostly because she was wearing black but it might if been because of her steel type. "So why are you going to the temple?" She asks feeling it to be a basic question
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Once again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once again   Once again EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 12:54 am

"Research of course. The more knowledge I have, the better, and the temple's something I know little about. There's precious fe-" the Gallade was cut off as the ground exploded around him, a Steelix ramming at him from underground. "You! I remember your smell, you were the one who rode me like I was a Tauros! You shall pay for your lack of respect!" the large Pokemon yelled as it came to a stop, Akuroma sailing through the sky before slamming into a nearby sand dune.

The Gallade groaned, trying to get his senses back as he recovered from the sudden attack. The Steelix, however, didn't seem to want to allow him to do that, it's seeming to give off a bright, metallic gleam as he swung it at Akuroma.

[23 Energy]
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Once again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once again   Once again EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 9:30 pm

Noel raised her arm to block her face from the explosion of sand that blew up below them. She managed to not get any sand in her eye's as she lowered her arm. She then heard what the pokemon had to say to the stranger and she couldn't help but laugh. "He actually did that?" She said as she covered her mouth to block her laughing.

"Hey!" She said as she rushed over to help the pokemon back up but the steelix seemed to continue his attack so Noel focused. And sped up going slightly ahead of the steel pokemon using quick attack as she ended up in front of the stranger. She didn't know how strong he was and considering she was part steel she took the attack head on. She went slightly backward but held her ground mostly from the attack
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Once again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once again   Once again EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 10:08 pm

Akuroma groaned as he stood up, finding the Lucario in front of him, blocking the Steelix's Iron Tail attack. "Heh, thanks," he said as he stretched, popping his neck and knuckles. He then swept his cloak out, revealing the silver and gold coloring of his body and horns, a bright green psychic energy forming around his arms. "Now then, seems I need to teach you some manners again," he said, grinning wildly before he teleported up onto the Steelix's head, slamming his arms into its face.

The Steelix roared out, the wind and sand around it kicking up as it began a sandstorm. Akuroma groaned, trying to use his cloak to block the sand. "Pest!" the Steelix roared out as it began to glow a metallic sheen, before firing off a Flash Cannon randomly, hoping to shake off the Gallade.

Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Once again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once again   Once again EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 4:10 am

"No problem" she said as she turned to see the stranger slight sweep his cloak away to reveal a silver and gold colored Pokemon which she thought she recognized. "A gallade?" She says under her breath as he disappears from her sight after saying something about teaching him some manners. She looked as he hit the large steel Pokemon in the head.

"Heh teleporting" she said as she lowered her stance then ran at the Pokemon her fist low slightly towards the ground. As she sped up going for the bottom of the Pokemon a sandstorm kicked up. She reached up her other hand blocking the sand from her eye's as she kept running. She ended up next to the steel Pokemon as she hit it with a uppercut. The power was enough to send the large steel Pokemon skyward about Noel's head
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Once again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once again   Once again EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 6:58 pm

Akuroma desperately tried to keep his balance as the Steelix was suddenly thrown up into the air. "H-hey, I'm still on this thing!" he yelled out from atop the Steelix's head. Soon Akuroma found himself falling off of the Steelix, plummeting back down onto the ground while the behemoth of a Pokemon began to fall as well. Akuroma then disappeared in a flash of light, reappearing onto the sand next to the Lucario. "Be a bit more careful next time, will ya?" he asked as he watched the Steelix slam into the dune in front of them.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Once again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once again   Once again EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:43 pm

Noel smirked as she saw the large Pokemon go up into the air. She heard the gallade yell out that he was still up on top of the Pokemon. She scratched the back of her head. "Sorry" she shouted at him as they both fell. She was about to try and help when a flash happened next to her and a gallade was there. "Ya sorry" she said as she looked at the downed Pokemon and waited for a bit. She would be slightly surprised if it stayed down she knew she was powerful but she didn't think that powerful
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Once again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once again   Once again EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 5:29 pm

The Steelix groaned as it began to rise up from the sand once more. Akuroma began to prepare another attack, his arms becoming coated in the familiar psychic green glow. However, the Steelix toppled back over, succumbing to his wounds from the fight. Akuroma sighed in relief, lowering his arms as the green glow disappeared from them. "Arceus that guy's annoying, even after evolving he's still troublesome for me," the oddly colored Gallade said before pulling the hood of his cloak back over his head. He then walked over towards the behemoth of a Pokemon, searching his unconscious body for any items.

"So you said you were heading to the Silent Temple as well, right?" the Gallade asked, placing the few items he found in his bag, except for a sitrus berry which he promptly ate.

[38 energy]
Dracorexion carried out 5 launched of one Scorchfall Desert :
Once again Sitrus10 , Once again Oran_b10 , Once again Sandsh10 , Once again Deluxe10 , Once again Pospec10
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Once again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once again   Once again EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 6:57 pm

Noel got into a fighting stance as the Pokemon tried to get up. She was ready to dash at the Pokemon but she wasn't able to. Mostly because as soon as it tried to it fell back down with a large thud. She lowered her arm's and went back to a neutral stance. "Ya seemed troublesome" she said as she wiped some sand from her cloak and turned to the oddly coloured Gallade. "Ya I'm going to the temple." Was all she said not knowing why she was actually going and she felt like her original reason was pretty stupid.

"Anyway now that's out of the way my name's Noel" she said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Once again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once again   Once again Empty

Back to top Go down

Once again
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: The Eastern Desert :: Scorchfall Desert-
Jump to: