Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!
Check out the Staff Recruitment thread if you are interested in becoming a staff member!

Want to keep up to date with site happenings? Here's the June News Thread!

Share | 

The Lost Pichu

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Admin, Head Moderator & Head Board Updater

Poké : 10463

PostSubject: The Lost Pichu   Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:00 am

First topic message reminder :

Joey

A lone pichu was walking through the forest. It had been apparent that it has been traveling for a long time. Possibly from the lack of sleep the poor thing has had. He had finally come across somewhere that might be safe for him to rest. The dungeons took a lot out of him.

He looked like he had not slept in days.
'So tired.' he thought as he looked around the area. He noticed a pond in the middle of a clearing. He was now out of the forest.

It looked safe and it did not feel hostile there. "Sanctuary..." He said softly and he walked over to the nearest tree next to the lake and fell asleep against it...

Despite being midday. He still managed to drift somewhat asleep there. He was however very alert of any sounds nearby. They might just startle him.

AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Pichu   Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:31 am

Azeral looked at him as he started crying and he hugged her randomly. She smiles as she hugs the electric Pokemon back and holds him tightly. "It's ok I'm here for you" she says to him as she let's him cry it out. She knew the pain of losing someone and something to well. She didn't say anything but she did hold the Pokemon as tight as she could to show she was there for him. She knew sometimes one just needed to cry she's done the same with her mother in fact after a whole group got killed.

The wanderer know as Noel

Back to top Go down
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Pichu   Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:39 am

Joey
Joey was quite upset to know that he can never go back to his home again. Azeral stayed there and hugged the poor pichu. "I don't know what I am going to do..." He said after a moment as he slowly calmed down... He looked up to Azeral. "Do you know what I should do?" He asked her. He was truly lost. He had always had his friends to help him out. He does not have them now. He doesn't even know where they are...

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Pichu   Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:44 am

Azeral just smiled and held the small sad pichu tighter. "Don't worry I'll be there for you, if you need to you can stay with my group in Grassveil. I'm sure they'd be ok with it." She said in the same voice slightly happy she was hugging the Pokemon. It was mainly because this Pokemon had her favorite type but also because she loved helping other Pokemon. "Don't worry I'll be here for you know promise" she said with a soft smile on her face

Back to top Go down
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Pichu   Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:02 am

Joey
Joey smiled a little bit. It was still obvious he was still upset. However you could tell that Azeral has helped a bit with the issue. "Grassveil?" He said curiously. He has never heard of that place before. He doesn't know where this place was at. He was very far from where his home used to be.

He slowly let go of azeral. "Umm... I...." He had just realized he just had another episode. What was worse that he had just hugged someone he just met. He had looked a bit redder at the moment.

He choked on his words. He wanted to ask why she was letting him stay with her and her group in some place... He was too choked up on the fact that he had just broken down in front of some random person.

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Pichu   Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:07 am

Azeral noticed he had let go of her and she was a bit sad. She wanted to hug the electric type more but since he seemed to wanna let go she didn't hold on to him. "It's ok I liked the hug" she said with a smile to show she was telling the truth. "And don't worry my mother is really nice, I just want to help you out." She said with a smile as she felt the urge to hug him again. She'd normally be embarrassed about it but hugging a electric type was something she always wanted to do. Wish fulfilled.

Back to top Go down
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Pichu   Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:20 am

Joey
Joey smiled at her kindness. "Th-th-thankyou." He thanked her still being embarrassed about his breakdown. He looked at the pond once more. Joey looked around for a moment as he thought he heard something from the woods nearby.

He was still a bit jumpy about some sounds. He did not hear the sound again. He looked back at Azeral.
He thought for a moment this time about hugging azeral. She seemed fine about it last time. He was not as impulsive that time. He hugged her once more. "Thankyou..." He said once more.

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Pichu   Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:26 am

Azeral smiles as he says thanks. "No problem" she said as he hugged her once again. She smiled at this and hugged him back slightly tighter then before happy she was helping another Pokemon. She was also happy she was hugging a electric type Pokemon. She smiles as she wondered how her mother would feel about this helping a random Pokemon and inviting him to stay. She was sure it would be fine she was her mother so she'd help her out this time right? She was sure it would be fine

Back to top Go down
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Pichu   Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:35 am

Joey
Joey was happy to have found someone that would help him. He did not know what he would do if he had to run again. Foraging for food was not fun for him. He also did not enjoy the fact he had to run to stay safe then.

He was glad he might be able to settle back down since he had to flee his town. Joey smiled as he let go. "So where is GrassVeil?" He asked as he looked around. He did not want to go there just yet. Just wondered which way it was.

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Pichu   Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:42 am

Azeral looked and pointed to a clear path going from the lake away. "That's the way to Grassveil" she said as she pointed it out to him. "It's not that far away and it's a nice town. Nothing normally goes on and the people there are really strong" she then gives the Pokemon another smile. "Anything else I can help you with?" She asks wondering if there was something else she could do to help

Back to top Go down
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Pichu   Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:03 am

Joey
Joey did not have much on his mind to ask about. Then he realized that his friends were not with him...
Joey looked at the sky. It seemed to be getting near sunset soon. Joey looked back towards the pond. The forest nearby seemed to start to have activity as the sun was starting to get close to set. With the wind blowing gently the tree's rippled slightly in the wind. Joey did not pay too much attention to it.

The air felt slightly charged. Joey's eyes widened. He looked towards the direction of where the wind was coming from. He did not see anything out in that direction. Joey had developed a sense of feeling the energy in the air from his love for lightning. He then sighed as there was nothing nearby at all. It would probably be another day before something even remotely happened the way it looked.

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Pichu   Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:08 am

Azeral wondered what he was looking at. She looked over in the direction that he was looking but couldn't see anything out if the ordinary. "Hey I promise you I'll help you find your friends" she said as she patted her chest and smiled. "By the will if my clan I promise to assist you" she said as she pointed to the am a symbol on her coat. This meant she wouldn't stop until she helped him find them.

Back to top Go down
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Pichu   Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:20 am

Joey
Joey had never heard of a clan before. Where he came from. His village was a made up of many pokemon. Sort of like a town. However it was pretty small to be a town. Everyone had some task to do to help the village survive. Sometimes you just had break days. To him and his friends. They did not have to worry about much there.

Joey looked up at Azeral. "You will?" He said being unsure what it meant by the will of her clan...
As the wind blew gently some more that energy Joey had felt slowly faded away. He would have been happy to see a small storm however it seemed it was not one of those days for a small one.

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Pichu   Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:12 am

Azeral nodded. "Yes I promise I'll help" she said with a smile as she grabbed her hood and threw it over her head masking her face once again. She still had her smile though but she felt something weird coming from a unknown direction. She didn't know much but she felt like a storm was coming and she started to get slightly excited for it. She always liked thunder and lightning no matter what it was. She hoped it was a big one but also slightly didn't because if the damage it could cause

Back to top Go down
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Pichu   Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:19 am

Joey
As the wind steadily blew the feeling of the charged air hit Joey once more. He felt a rush of energy overcome him as he seriously wanted to see where it was coming from.

He jumped onto the nearby log and climbed up the single tree by the lake. "One second!" He said as he climbed it. It seemed Azeral felt it too as she was looking in the direction the wind was coming from. As he got to the top of the tree he saw the clouds. "Yeaaaa!!!!" He shouted as he quickly charged up and a crack of thunder blasted through the air. There were sparks visibly popping off his cheeks. He jumped back down. "A storm is coming!" He shouted with joy on the way down.

It wasn't too far from the area as the thunder gradually kept reoccurring earlier then the last. The lightning soon started to come in view. Sparks were still flying off his cheeks with his intense excitement. He would not care if he was tired. This would help in some ways or another, or possibly collapse from exhaustion. Either way, he was getting to see something that he loved. Possibly another attempted at being energized.

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Pichu   Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:29 am

Azeral smiles as she seemed to be right. She holds her hands together and smiles. "Oh I love a storm, it's always so grand" she said with a smile as she turned to Joey. "We should watch the storm together" she said with a smile that was seen behind her hood. She had a electric type here and a thunderstorm was coming both were things she loved to much. She hoped he would come with her to see the storm she'd want to know this Pokemon more. Mostly because he was a electric type but also because she liked his energy.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Pichu   

Back to top Go down

The Lost Pichu
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next