Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Lost Hope

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Vulpes

Vulpes

Poké : 0

Lost Hope - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Lost Hope   Lost Hope - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 10:28 am

First topic message reminder :

Spoiler:

14 energy

Leif had spent six days, as promised, in recovery. Team Sentima had decided on the outlaw mission that would allow them to fight, and to fight as much as possible. Leif had spent much of the walk to pricklemist in silence. He had given up on Sova. He had given up on a purpose. Whatever feelings he had left, excluding anger, he began to neglect. His body was still lithe after the recovery, but for such a short time he had gained an incredible amount of body mass from his starving form. His special band and red ribbon were tightly bracing his arms and fists, while his equipped defense scarf was loosely slung around his neck to be used as a tool when needed.

Despite the intensity he felt, his face bore little or no expression other than boredom or annoyance. "We're here." Leif factually announced as they arrived in pricklemist forest. He cared little for the prize or explorer points. He simply wanted funding for another meal, and a chance to fight. Ever since he teleported away, Leif had completely abandoned any sign of being so heavily determined to get Sova back, and treated the relationship as largely professional.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Vulpes

Vulpes

Lost Hope - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Hope   Lost Hope - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 9:04 am

Leif stretched his arms, "Yeeaaaah," he said with a yawn, "You'll figure it out... But it seems like our work here is done. So we could just head back to Grassveil. With my new power, I could teleport us there, without getting lost like what happened before I got lost on the island. Do you remember that? I remember that." Leif broke out into laughter, "We were really incompetent back then, weren't we?"
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

Lost Hope - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Hope   Lost Hope - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 9:14 am

Sova couldn't help but laugh. "Were? Speak for your self, I still am. It's how I roll." He joked. This was nice, he found himself being reminded of why he'd formed a team with Leif in the first place. They got along.

"But yeah, that teleport thing sounds nice. When we get back to Grassveil, wanna stop by a cafe? We haven't really talked much since you got back." He said, thinking it would be nice for them to get to know each other, since they'd both clearly changed a lot. It was to be expected. They'd been separated a long time.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

Lost Hope - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Hope   Lost Hope - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 9:51 am

Leif put his hands on his back, stretching to ease the soreness, "Haha, Well... Yeah, that sounds nice to me too." He was going to say something else, but couldn't think of anything, so without warning he walked up, held onto Sova, and began charging his teleport. He realized this would take a while, unlike his shorter teleports, and it might get awkward. "Don't take this the wrong way. I just need to charge to teleport that far, that is, if I want it to be accurate..." He waited, continuing to take longer and longer. "Don't make this weird. It doesn't have to be weird." he jested.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Lost Hope - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Hope   Lost Hope - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 10:00 am

Sova stared at the hand on his shoulder for a moment, not sure what to say. He looked pretty much everywhere but at Leif's face in an attempt to avoid any awkward staring. "Sooo....lovely weather today...." He said, likely successfully making the moment very awkward. "It's ah....been really....sunny....and stuff." He continued. How long was this going to take? He was considering just resorting to awkward silence, as it seemed likely to work better than attempting conversation from this position.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

Lost Hope - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Hope   Lost Hope - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 10:05 am

Leif continued for a while, the light going, intentionally not speaking. Finally, he broke the silence. "I probably could have teleported there a while ago." He continued waiting, "I was just trying to be super extra safe nothing goes wrong. The more energy I charge, the more likely it will work. And I usually don't have to bring others with me. So with you going to, it's better safe than sorry. Did you know when I was on the island, I started teleporting with bags of coconuts to practice, and boost my range? True story..."

He kept talking and talking, unintentionally making it more awkward. "I even gave one of the coconuts names. I lost him in the water. I named him George. George lived a short life. I never even got to drink his juice. Also a true story. Speaking of true stories, Im pretty sure I could have teleported you and the entire tree behind you by now. Why am I still doing this." The light grew blinding as Leif landed perfectly in the middle of Grassveil, continuing to hold on for a few more seconds before standing up. "Nailed it."
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Lost Hope - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Hope   Lost Hope - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 10:10 am

Sova stayed silent as Leif monologued, just waiting to get back to Grassveil and end this awkwardness. After being enveloped in the light, he sighed in relief to see the town. He backed a step away from Leif, needing a bit of personal space after that....prolonged exposure.

"I swear, if you do that in the cafe I'm slapping you." He said half-seriously as he began walking to the nearest cafe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost Hope - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Hope   Lost Hope - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost Hope
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5