Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Just a Normal Day

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lord E V
Head Secretary, Moderator & Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 5755

Just a Normal Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Just a Normal Day   Just a Normal Day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 2:47 am

First topic message reminder :

Grassveil Town looked good today.  Peaceful, sunny.  Everything was perfectly normal, if not a bit better than normal.  No sign of anything that would upset someone.  So why did Sova feel so upset?  Maybe he could go check out a shop.  He had plenty of money to spend.  Those who are depressed often try to buy material objects to fill the hole in their life, perhaps he would try that.  Maybe it'd work.  Or maybe he could just wander aimlessly around town on a soul-searching walk until he felt better.

Or maybe someone could completely ruin his day.  That is, if he could possibly feel any worse.  Or he could foreshadow future events.

Character Records

Oh yeah, and I dabble in pixel art.  If you're interested, check out my shop.

>And now for a bit about myself.<

Last edited by Sova on Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Vulpes

Vulpes

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Day   Just a Normal Day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 6:10 am

He forced himself to sit up, his voice still only barely audible. "Y-you didn't have to do that for me, you know..." He pushed a berry into his mouth, chewing slowly. Swallowing felt like daggers in his throat, but he knew to survive he had to eat something, and fast. He pushed another berry into his mouth, again forcing himself to swallow. Between the dehydration and blood loss in a previous encounter with a Pinsir before Leif found Sova, he looked incredibly pale. He continued to slowly finish off the berries. He pushed himself up with two sticks he had as crutches, but stumbled. He sat down and crossed his legs, and then managed to control a teleport the equivalent of a few steps away. He spoke, this time with slightly more volume, "We're going to the guild right? I can teleport there in incriments..." He was still clearly tired but determined to move without aid.

#1C3847

~My Character Masterpost~
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Day   Just a Normal Day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 6:31 am

Sova waited for Leif to finish eating, curious what he would say next. More about how he wanted to fix the glaceon's problems? Nope. "Well, you're going to the guild. I won't bother. Not like I could sleep anyways." He muttered towards the end. He didn't really want to be around others now, even though the guild likely wouldn't be too active.

"I'm not gonna go off and get my self killed, I'll still exist in the morning. You don't need to have me with you." He continued. He was being quite a bit nicer than before, partly because he was hoping being nice would make Leif more inclined to leave him alone for a while. He still wasn't sure what to say to the abra. Or to anyone.

Character Records

Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Day   Just a Normal Day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 6:38 am

Leif gritted his teeth. He wanted Sova to come also to the guild and get much needed sleep, or at least to follow, but he knew that in his current condition that wasn't an option. "Alright..." he mustered out. "But... before you go, I have to ask... are we... are we still on a team?" He didn't know what to expect, with Sova's violence and anger, he wouldn't have been surprised if he was kicked off by this point. But he had to know for his peace of mind.

#1C3847

Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Day   Just a Normal Day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 6:58 am

Sova shrugged. "You haven't been officially taken off the team's roster." He said vaguely, on purpose. He considered just ending the conversation and walking away there, but he wasn't even sure if Leif could move on his own. "Can you get back on your own? Or do I have to go with you?" He asked. Of course he could tell Leif was having difficulties moving on his own, but he wondered if the abra would accept help. Not that he cared either way, he just still had enough of a moral compass left to at least offer.

Character Records

Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Day   Just a Normal Day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 7:05 am

"Ah..." Leif felt this was better than being removed, but still didn't feel any commitment from this reaction for whatever reason. "Well... I can, but I don't feel it would be that safe, to be honest... I think I can move, but I don't know if I will pass out again. And even after that meal... I think I still need to see a doctor, desperately." He didn't want to ask Sova for direct assistance, but felt this might be an exception because he genuinely did feel unsafe going anywhere alone as he was, and he would get more time with Sova to boot.

#1C3847

Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Day   Just a Normal Day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 7:11 am

Sova sighed. "And I'm sure you're very happy for that, because now I have to watch you and make sure you don't get mugged or fall and hit your head....again." He said rather insensitively, even towards the topic which he had felt so horrible about in the past, Leif's concussion. "Speaking of which, did that ever go away?" He questioned. It wouldn't really provide any closure to him at this point to know the damage wasn't permanent, he was far too upset for that to cheer him up. But he wanted to know anyways, for the sake of knowing.

Character Records

Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Day   Just a Normal Day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 7:31 am

Leif didn't have a response to the first comment, "Honestly? Im not sure. I've been alone on that island so long... I guess I haven't really got my memory back, if that's what you mean... I never had any family to think of on that island, the only pokemon I really knew was you..." Leif placed his hands and made a short teleport a few meters away. "I'll be traveling by teleport back to the guild. I can't walk right now."

#1C3847

Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Day   Just a Normal Day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 7:39 am

So the abra was still an amnesiac. How disappointing. But surely he still had enough of his mind left to see that teleporting the entire way would be difficult.

"You don't want help walking or anything?" He said with a head tilt. He could easily help Leif back to the guild. Teleporting the whole way there looked fairly exhausting. Besides, the glaceon had already been dragged into keeping him company, so why not just carry him? It wouldn't be the first time.

Character Records

Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Day   Just a Normal Day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 7:53 am

Leif snorted, "No, I'm fine..." he cracked his neck, "From this point on... Don't you worry your tail about having to carry my weight again" On the outside Leif seemed to crack. On the inside... He had abandoned hope. Hoping wouldn't get him anywhere. The beating began to sink in, this was undoubtedly not the same Sova he knew.

What was the point of staying a team? Convenience. More pokemon can get the jobs done faster, and slowly this began to seem like all that would matter. He could tell that trying to hope any more would bring him nothing but depression. Even in his frail form, suddenly he seemed to have awakened some strength, and his eyes showed it. He was no longer afraid of teleporting or of water. Light began to swirl around him as he began to attempt a teleport that would demonstrate only a fraction of the power it had gained in practice on the ocean, though he couldnt afford to spend more than a fraction in his current state. "I'll be at the guild, healing. You can bet I'll be better in a week-- no, in six days." He smiled confidently and was gone in a flash as a pillar of light dissapated from whre Leif was.

#1C3847

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Day   Just a Normal Day - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a Normal Day
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: Grassveil Town-
Jump to: