Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Sonic & Shadow (Rezikun ONLY!! I mean it.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

Sonic & Shadow (Rezikun ONLY!! I mean it.) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Sonic & Shadow (Rezikun ONLY!! I mean it.)   Sonic & Shadow (Rezikun ONLY!! I mean it.) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 8:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

Today had been relaxing for Sonic, despite the fact he had just destroyed a huge time swallowing monster that nearly killed him. He was so tired, that when they got back, he passed out asleep under a tree. So, long story short, he never legitimately celebrated his birthday. Oh, well. Not a problem. Sonic sighed, looking up at the sky. He hoped he could at least take a 3 day long break from villain catching to regain his strength. Honestly, could a guy get some rest around here? 'It seems almost like I'm fighting Egghead or some other villain every five minutes of the day...' The blue blur thought.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

Sonic & Shadow (Rezikun ONLY!! I mean it.) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic & Shadow (Rezikun ONLY!! I mean it.)   Sonic & Shadow (Rezikun ONLY!! I mean it.) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 11:05 pm

Sonic started the circling tactic again, storing up speed and static electricity, before spindashing the dome above Eggman several times. This had seemed to work last time, so he was using it again. He slowed down a little and allowed Shadow to deal more damage. As much as the blur wanted to, he couldn't always take full credit for everything.
Back to top Go down

Sonic & Shadow (Rezikun ONLY!! I mean it.)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3