Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Adopting Uthinare The Eevee (Retry)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

Adopting Uthinare The Eevee (Retry) Empty
PostSubject: Adopting Uthinare The Eevee (Retry)   Adopting Uthinare The Eevee (Retry) EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 8:35 pm

» Name: Uthinare
» Gender: Female
» Species: Eevee
» Affiliation/Rank: Wanderer

» Why do you want to adopt them?: Well, I was planning on getting an Eevee at some point, preferably female, and found Uthinare here. I'm not planning on killing off Serena, but it's always useful to have a secondary character in case I change my mind.

» Sample of roleplay: 1) Uthinare had been sitting near the small pond to relieve herself of stress, so she could just relax for a while and not be jumping out of her skin. "HI!" A Woobat had swooped down in front of her to greet her. "GAHH!! Hi..." The Eevee responded quietly. The Woobat had startled her greatly, given how quiet she had flown down to her. "THE NAME'S SARAH! WHAT'S YOURS?" She practically yelled. "U-Uthinare... nice to meet you..." Uthinare whispered. "NICE TO MEET YOU TOO!" Sarah shouted. There were already quite a few Pokemon looking over at her like she was crazy. "So... uhh... what brings you here?" She asked the Woobat. She knew one thing; Sarah was loud. "I'M JUST TAKING A STROLL- OR I GUESS YOU COULD SAY A FLY." Sarah laughed loudly. "I... I see. I'm just here to relax and calm myself." Uthinare managed to say. The Woobat's loud tone scared her just a little, and Uthinare couldn't stay quiet, because Sarah would expect her to respond. 'Jeez... I hope she doesn't yell too often, or I'll eventually become deaf!' She thought.

2) Uthinare walked into Feather Cafe for lunch. She figured a slice of Figy Pie would be enough, as long as the slice wasn't too small. As she sat down, the waitress, and Altaria, came over to her. "Hello maa'm. What may I interest you in today?" She said. "I'd like a slice of Figy Pie please... preferably not too small." The Eevee told her. "Ok. I'll get to that straight away." The waitress said. With that, she hurried into the kitchen. While Uthinare waited, she glanced around absent-mindedly to entertain herself. After a few minutes passed, the Altaria came back with the plate, carrying a small slice of Figy Pie. "Here you are, maa'm. Enjoy." She said. "Thank you... but the slice is too small, unlike what I said. Not to be rude, miss, but I said I didn't want it to be too small." Uthinare explained. "Oh! yes. My bad... I'll bring back a larger slice for you, maa'm." The Altaria apologized. She grabbed the plate and walked back into the kitchen. The waitress came back out of the kitchen again after 5 minutes carrying a larger slice that was to Uthinare's liking. "Here you are, maa'm. My apologies." She said. "Enjoy." "Thank you.." Uthinare said.

3) Uthinare was back at the Feather Cafe once again a week later. She was going to order a slice of Figy Pie again. Hopefully, nothing would go wrong. She walked in and sat down, greeted by a Fletchinder waitress this time. "Good afternoon, miss. What may I interest you in today?" She said. "A medium-sized slice of Figy Pie, please." The Eevee told the Fletchinder. "I'll get that for you straight away." She replied, going to the kitchen. 'Please don't screw this up....' Uthinare thought. Sure enough, a few minutes later, they had screwed up. "Here you go, miss." She said. Before the Fletchinder left, Uthinare stopped her. "Wait.." She said. "This isn't Figy Pie. It's a Cheri Pie. I ordered a medium sized slice of Figy Pie." Uthinare told the waitress. "Oh! I'm sorry, miss. I'll be right back with the right pie." She went back to the kitchen. After a couple of minutes, the Fletchinder came back witha medium sized slice of Figy Pie. "Here you are, miss. I apologize again for the inconvenience. Enjoy your lunch." "Thank you, maa'm." The Eevee replied. 'Finally... I can eat.' Uthinare thought. 'Maybe I'll get to-go next time.'
» Link to the original bio: https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t2881-up-for-adoption-uthinare-the-eevee?highlight=Uthinare+The+Eevee
» Levels of existing characters: Serena - Lv. 10
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Adopting Uthinare The Eevee (Retry) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adopting Uthinare The Eevee (Retry)   Adopting Uthinare The Eevee (Retry) EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 12:15 pm

-Declined due to inefficient roleplay sample-
Back to top Go down

Adopting Uthinare The Eevee (Retry)
Page 1 of 1