Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

~Prettiest of Views~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

~Prettiest of Views~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Prettiest of Views~   ~Prettiest of Views~ EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 6:32 pm

Zorre found himself lazing around at the shore of the Small Pond, which was a small copse of trees surrounding a -surprise, surprise- small pond. It was protected from any wild pokemon by being hidden away behind the trees, and it was frequently visited by young pokemon from Grassveil. Zorre was bored this day, still not having found his team-mates in a while, so he was just hanging around with no particular goal for the day.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

PostSubject: Re: ~Prettiest of Views~   ~Prettiest of Views~ EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 6:35 pm

Serena leaned against her usual spot against a certain tree, where she always liked to look out onto the pond. She sighed. Whenever she went here, she was at peace. No crazy dungeons or adventures to deal with, just at peace. Watching most of the Pokemon laze around the pond made her feel relaxed, too. The pond was just a peaceful place for her.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: ~Prettiest of Views~   ~Prettiest of Views~ EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 6:39 pm

Zorre was bored. It was great to laze about and all, but you could only do nothing for so long before dying of boredom. Zorre looked around for something to do, not really wanting to leave the area but needing to rid himself of his boredom. He noticed a Snivy leaning against a tree nonchalantly, scanning the area as if looking for something. The black-colored scyther pushed himself to his feet and crossed over to the snake-like pokemon. "Something, looking for, you?" he asked, no longer bothered by his speech impediment. If a pokemon wanted to make fun of him for it, he'd just show them how strong he was, anyway.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: ~Prettiest of Views~   ~Prettiest of Views~ EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 6:44 pm

"Hmm? Oh. No, not really. I'm just admiring the scenery to keep myself occupied is all." Serena responded to the black Scyther. Knowing to be respectful, she didn't make fun of his voice. She wouldn't have wanted to anyway. The Snivy was typically a nice 'mon, thus she wouldn't do anything to hurt anyone mentally or physically. Serena saw how he must of thought something was looking for her, given how she was scanning the area.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: ~Prettiest of Views~   ~Prettiest of Views~ EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 6:47 pm

Zorre nodded in response to the Snivy's words, a little disappointed. If the Snivy had been looking for something, he could have helped, and in the process eased his boredom. He didn't really know what to do now. He wasn't good at conversation much with his speech impediment, and his large, sharp scythes prevented him from playing a lot of games that most pokemon seemed to enjoy. He sighed and flopped onto the soft ground, wondering what to do now.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: ~Prettiest of Views~   ~Prettiest of Views~ EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 6:50 pm

"You seem to be bored.. Anything I can do?" Serena asked him, her kind nature taking over almost entirely. She did like helping other 'mon with their issues or problems, so she was willing to help the black Scyther in any way she could. After the Fraxure incident, she felt she should be more alert and aware, but still help others at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: ~Prettiest of Views~   ~Prettiest of Views~ EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 6:53 pm

Zorre looked over and up at the Snivy, who was still standing above him. He shook his head. "Bored, just am I," he said. "Not good anything to do," he continued. He lifted up his scythes. "Good nothing for," he shrugged, not really bothered by it, but still very bored.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: ~Prettiest of Views~   ~Prettiest of Views~ EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 6:57 pm

"Hmmmm...." The Snivy thought. What could she do to make him not bored? She looked around briefly, to see if there was anything interesting. Nothing of the sort. She sighed. How could she help him if there was nothing to do? Serena slumped onto the ground. Great. Nothing to do for both of them. Boredom really took a toll on one's brain.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: ~Prettiest of Views~   ~Prettiest of Views~ EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 7:03 pm

Zorre looked over at the Snivy, who had slumped down next to him, seemingly having the same problem as he, unable to find anything to do. "Misfits, couple we are, hmm?" Zorre mumbled to the Snivy, sighing. Then he suddenly realized that he had never introduced himself. "Sorry, am I. Zorre is name, yours?" he asked politely.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: ~Prettiest of Views~   ~Prettiest of Views~ EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 7:07 pm

"Yes.. The name's Serena. Pleasure to meet you." Serena managed a small smile. Given that the two were bored and slumped next to each other, a few Pokemon who passed by gave them confused looks. 'Why is there nothing to do? Makes me wish there was something, even if it would temporarily cure the boredom..' She thought, depressed and bored. Then her thoughts drifted to memories. She managed to push the ones with Dark in them away, but just barely.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: ~Prettiest of Views~   ~Prettiest of Views~ EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 7:17 pm

Zorre nodded to Serena. He was thinking along the same lines as the Snivy, almost wishing that something bad would happen, just to rid himself of the boredom. Of course, the second he thought such a thing, there was an explosion right behind them. Zorre leapt to his feet and spun around, scythes raised threateningly as an Electrode appeared from within a dust cloud. It had an angry expression on its face.

"Give me all of your money and items, NOW, or I'll blow these kids to smithereens!" he threatened, glowing menacingly. Just beyond the Electrode, Zorre spotted two teddiursa children cowering against a tree, forced there by a growling Houndoom.

"Aww, Chaos for the love of," Zorre swore under his breath.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: ~Prettiest of Views~   ~Prettiest of Views~ EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 7:22 pm

Serena swiftly climbed the tree they were near, and bore down on the Electrode, using Iron Tail. "I wouldn't assume you would so soon, chump. If I can beat a Fraxure, I can beat you." She snarled. The Snivy turned toward the Houndoom and gave him a cold stare. "Back away from the children now, or you'll be sorry you cornered them." Her eyes were a cold shade of brown, and the angry glint in them made it hard not to be even a little frightened. "Look you two. You have to options. You either get beaten to smithereens by me and Zorre, or release the children peacefully and go away. Which one is it?" 'I must look horrifying... I feel bad for scaring the kids a little, but it'll make these two back down easier.' She thought, biting back the guilt she felt deep in her gut.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: ~Prettiest of Views~   ~Prettiest of Views~ EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 7:28 pm

Zorre crossed to Serene's side, not saying anything, going for the strong, silent, and threatening type. He raised his scythes, baring his teeth at the outlaws. They seemed unimpressed by the two pokemon's threats.

The houndoom charged straight at Zorre, and he had to dance out of the way to avoid the charge. He slashed at the fire hound with his scythes, but his blades slid right off of the hound's armor.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: ~Prettiest of Views~   ~Prettiest of Views~ EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 7:34 pm

Serena went for a Vine Whip and Iron Tail combo on the Electrode, and he rolled backwards several feet, and when he stopped, he had fainted from the power of the attack combo. "That, my friend, is what you get for underestimating me." She turned to the Houndoom. "Since you two have chosen get beaten to oblivion, you're next. I'm not letting you hurt any children." She charged at him with a Vine Whip, whipping him several times, then holding him down with the vines. She had gotten used to the Fraxure's strength, so the Houndoom was easy to keep hold on. To ensure nothing else bad happened, she wrapped some vines around his snout so he couldn't use any fire type moves that required mouth actions. Now they just needed reinforcements.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: ~Prettiest of Views~   ~Prettiest of Views~ EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 7:37 pm

Zorre was surprised to realize that Serene had already beaten the electrode. He was glad to find that she had bound the Houndoom with her vines. He used this to slash at the houndoom undistracted, slicing between the armor plates to cut deep into the houndoom's flesh. Zorre was angry that the two pokemon had dared to threaten children of all things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Prettiest of Views~   ~Prettiest of Views~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~Prettiest of Views~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next