Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Going on a Stroll (open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Going on a Stroll (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Going on a Stroll (open)   Going on a Stroll (open) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 3:07 am

First topic message reminder :

Ugh, it was so bright in the Pecha forest. Nico thought back to the events leading him here, the anonymous message telling him to meet the sender in the forest. Perhaps this was a new friend, he thought to himself as he strolled down the path. now that he thought about it, the sender didn't specify the location of the meeting point. Nico decided to just wander around for a bit. Who knew, maybe some adventure would happen. Nico smiled at that thought as he floated down the path to the unknown

(energy 14)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Stroll (open)   Going on a Stroll (open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 9:35 am

''No no i would feel weird accepting that just being with someone is nice enough'' Hmm Nico thought despite the fact he couldn't find the mysterious sender he was starting to enjoy this trip into migraine educing sunlight. ''Well we could try to find some pokemon and ask more about this letter, if you would like to keep traveling with me that is?''He hoped she would stay but maybe she thought he was a creep... the thought made Nico sad. but he kept his composure.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Stroll (open)   Going on a Stroll (open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 9:39 am

Fang shrugs as she places the berry back into her bag then returns it to where it was before. "Might as well stay" she said but it wasn't the real reason she was staying. The real reason was because this pokemon interested her slightly with how nice he was being. Fang that it strange but she didn't say anything about it she thought she'd just figure it out herself. "If you have more questions I'm free to answer" she said having no questions herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Stroll (open)   Going on a Stroll (open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 9:50 am

''well what was your favorite hobby as a kid, or favorite color.'' Nico was enjoying that fang was opening up to him it was nice to chat with someone. as they walked he kept looking for anyone out of the ordinary but he was alright just talking with Fang about herself. This girl is the single most nicest person he had met. besides his mother of course.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Stroll (open)   Going on a Stroll (open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 9:54 am

"Favorite hobby as a kid" Fang says as she looks down. Truthfully the only hobby she really had was talking with some of the elders in her clan. The rest of the time she was getting beaten knocked unconscious and beaten near death this thought alone made her feel horrible as she decides to not show it at all. "Training" she said considering that was all she did as a kid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Stroll (open)   Going on a Stroll (open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 9:59 am

''that seems boring. Everyone has to let some of the fun out of there system, its unhealthy if you don't silly'' Nico stuck his large tongue out at her to emphasize his point. he was slowly becoming more and more comfortable with fang. he was enjoying himself. Happy, truly happy for the first time in a very very long time. To be honest he was frightened of saying goodbye to her. He knew he would eventually have to but he was not looking forward to it at all.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Stroll (open)   Going on a Stroll (open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 10:04 am

"I have no fun in my system" Fang said as she crossed her arms thinking about the past. Most of her personality was beaten out of her or she personally got rid of in order to steel herself. 'no matter what I say I'm still just a wounded soul' she thought quietly to herself as a question popped inside of her head. "Why are you being so nice?" She asks not used to anyone being kind to her this island just intrigued her more and more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Stroll (open)   Going on a Stroll (open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 10:17 am

''Why wouldn't i be fang? You seem like a very how do i say this damaged emotionally, and it sorta reminds me of my time i spent alone in shadowhue forest when my dad died. and to be completely honest i feel like maybe we are more similar than we come across as. Please don't take that the wrong way.'' He hoped this made sense to the charmander. Has it ever occurred to you that she doesn't feel the same I mean look at you the pesky voice was ringing in his head. He hoped it was wrong. He wouldn't be surprised.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Stroll (open)   Going on a Stroll (open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 10:20 am

Fang just looks away this didn't explain why he was being so nice to her but she decided to deny his statement. "I'm not damaged emotionally but I do see a point in your statement" she replied coldly knowing she couldn't let out her own past without remembering everything that happened and she didn't feel like breaking down in front of this pokemon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Stroll (open)   Going on a Stroll (open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 10:25 am

''Its okay you don't have to tell me, just know that if you need anything you can always you know talk to me, and im being nice because im nice to everyone im not sure why just who i am'' She's lying? i wonder why.... I should respect her space though Nico walked quietly next to her. ''Wanna see something cool that might make you laugh?''
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Stroll (open)   Going on a Stroll (open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 10:28 am

"Like I said nothing to say" she said as she heard he thought he had a way to try and make her laugh. "If you can make me laugh I'll do whatever you want" she said as a small challenge considering she never laughed ever since she was a kid, there was only one Lucario who made her laugh once but that was more out of pity more then having something be funny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Stroll (open)   Going on a Stroll (open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 10:33 am

Nico expands his gas to the almost maximum he can maintain. ''ULTIMATE POWER'' he boomed. Nico then shrunk down to the size of a marble. ''Itty bitty living space'' he squeaked. he then returned to size and turned into a balloon and slowly got bigger til he popped. He then went back to normal beaming as he had tried his very hardest to make his friends day better.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Stroll (open)   Going on a Stroll (open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 10:37 am

"Heh Not sure Ultimate power is what you have" she let a small chuckle happen just to make him not to try that again it wasn't the fact that he was annoying her more like they were in a place where something could be trying to kill them every second they were lucky not to get attacked for quite some time. Then she remembered she said that she'd do whatever he asked but it couldn't be to weird. If worse comes to pass she'd just beat him up no problem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Stroll (open)   Going on a Stroll (open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 10:50 am

'' well maybe one day we can get together after this is all over and i dont know maybe... he trailed off nervous as he was he managed to squeak the word ''Picnic or something?'' OH GOD I CROSSED A LINE SHE WILL NEVER TALK TO ME AGAIN His entire body slightly deflated as he thought of all the negative consequences that could come to pass.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Stroll (open)   Going on a Stroll (open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 10:55 am

"Very well then" she said slightly confused on why he asked that. Of all the things he could of asked her making food and then going somewhere was all he wanted? This pokemon was a strange one indeed. "Well then shall we go" she said as she started walking farther into the forest. She was still a bit confused on why he wanted to do that but she decided it wasn't important in the slightest she made a bet she lost so now she'd have to do that. As weird as it was
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Stroll (open)   Going on a Stroll (open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 11:01 am

''just what friends do right?'' and he was excited but he didn't think she understood him. However it was happening so he wouldn't stop it. the center of this place perhaps? i do'nt know you know any good spots?'' he started to check around him. wondering where to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Stroll (open)   Going on a Stroll (open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Going on a Stroll (open)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next