Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery
 
HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests


-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!
Check out the Staff Recruitment thread if you are interested in becoming a staff member!

Want to keep up to date with site happenings? Here's the June News Thread!



Share | 
 

 Going on a Stroll (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Going on a Stroll (open)   Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:07 am

First topic message reminder :

Ugh, it was so bright in the Pecha forest. Nico thought back to the events leading him here, the anonymous message telling him to meet the sender in the forest. Perhaps this was a new friend, he thought to himself as he strolled down the path. now that he thought about it, the sender didn't specify the location of the meeting point. Nico decided to just wander around for a bit. Who knew, maybe some adventure would happen. Nico smiled at that thought as he floated down the path to the unknown




(energy 14)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rezikun

avatar

Posts : 3049
Poké : 9100
Join date : 2014-08-21
Age : 18
Location : I really do not know.

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Stroll (open)   Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:32 pm

Fang looks at Nico for a second before looking away. "Thanks" she muttered to be kind as she looked ahead but noticed something out of the corner of her eye. It was just a simple stick but Fang knew it would be useful for certain things like fighting. "Those sticks can be used, if you want" she said her normal tone of voice showing no hint of emotion, this was the way she preferred it to be but she knew they'd have to come across another pokemon.

_________________

The wanderer know as Noel

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Going on a Stroll (open)   Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:40 pm

Nico looked at the sticks. Picked them up and tossed one to fang. ''Its not like ill need two of these things . Here you have one'' I wonder if she was implying that I share the loot. hmmm He smiled at her. God i hope we can be friends He started floating along the path again as he felt something was off. ''So where did you come from like where is your home fang?''

Guest carried out 2 launched of one Pecha Forest (Image not informed.) :
,
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

avatar

Posts : 3049
Poké : 9100
Join date : 2014-08-21
Age : 18
Location : I really do not know.

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Stroll (open)   Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:46 pm

Fang looks at she catches the stick easily and places it into her bag before looking ahead. She looked over to see two pokemon standing in their way a bad idea. She reaches into her bag and pulls out the same stick and with one swift movement throws it at the Aipom stabbing it's side but not knocking it out. She then creates a flame in her stomach in case the pokemon decided to charge them.

_________________

The wanderer know as Noel

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Going on a Stroll (open)   Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:00 am

Nico saw the enemies. And dashed ahead contorting his gaseous form into a fist as that part of him turned to ice he slammed it into the hoot-hoots face knocking him back 20 feet. Nico smirked. Glad that in this battle he might prove a valuable asset. He turned just in time to see the aipom start charging Fang.Crap, well I don't think it can be that bad I bet she can handle him.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

avatar

Posts : 3049
Poké : 9100
Join date : 2014-08-21
Age : 18
Location : I really do not know.

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Stroll (open)   Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:03 am

Fang doesn't even move as she waits for the pokemon to get in close range, she sits there waiting until it comes right next to her, she opens her mouth and shoots a large wave of fire which consumed the pokemon and knocked it out with severe wounds as she looked at Nico who seemed done with his opponent.

_________________

The wanderer know as Noel

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Going on a Stroll (open)   Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:25 am

''Nice blast. We make a hell of a team don't you think?'' He chuckled the pokemon had been about as much of a challenge as a small caterpie would have been. I wonder whats shes doing in this forest. Well the first part of friendship is trust so maybe... just hint that your interested.''What you doing in the forest?''
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

avatar

Posts : 3049
Poké : 9100
Join date : 2014-08-21
Age : 18
Location : I really do not know.

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Stroll (open)   Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:33 am

Fang was a bit confused by this statement due to the fact that they had not crossed nor even strategize together and both just seemed to do their own thing. A team was a group who worked side by side not back to back. But still she decided to go with it so no arguments would arrive. "What I am here for is nothing, seeking strength is the only reason I have come here." She said not bothering to ask him the same. She already knew he was here to meet another who sent him a letter.

_________________

The wanderer know as Noel

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Going on a Stroll (open)   Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:13 am

''What is strength with out someone to share it with?'' Nico felt like either fang was not open to friendship or he just had been going about it the wrong way. Well just say something to her than idiot ''Why would you just want to grow stronger by yourself?'' he inquired. ''I mean sure the world isn't all sunshine and rainbows and I know that more than most but you always should be able to get loose sometime. You know playing around and stuff''
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

avatar

Posts : 3049
Poké : 9100
Join date : 2014-08-21
Age : 18
Location : I really do not know.

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Stroll (open)   Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:17 am

"I never implied that I was doing this to be alone, I am doing this to protect those who help me" she then turned and faced the pokemon locking eye's with the glass ball. "This includes you for as long as you stay near me" she said her voice still cold as if her words froze the air around her as she turned around and kept walking. "Come" she said. As she looked at the ground. 'If I lose this I'd lose everything' she thought to herself as she walked.

_________________

The wanderer know as Noel

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Going on a Stroll (open)   Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:50 am

''Okay well I don't think i'm gonna leave your side anytime soon so that's good. However where are we going? Thus far we have sorta just been aimlessly walking.'' Nico thought about the possibilities. maybe I should just stop trying so hard. Let it come naturally. ''What is your favorite thing to do? Mine is hiking to the center of Shadowhue forest''
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

avatar

Posts : 3049
Poké : 9100
Join date : 2014-08-21
Age : 18
Location : I really do not know.

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Stroll (open)   Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:24 am

Fang looks at him with a puzzled look, "Tis what you do in dungeons there is no set path, just walking till you find something" she stops for a moment before continuing. "Or it finds you" she ended as he asked yet another question. "My favorite thing to do eh?" She says as she gives it some thought before answering. "Well my Favorite thing would be reading" she semi lied. She liked it yes but staring at water was her favorite thing to do. But that sounded stupid.

_________________

The wanderer know as Noel

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Going on a Stroll (open)   Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:12 am

''Well reading is fun. Without it The entire social system would collapse... random fact.'' said Nico as he struggled to keep the conversation alive. ''Why reading? I understand its an easier way to deal with like trying to run away from your life or even evaluate your problems, sorry i don't mean to pry or over think things'' He remembered that this was not a very popular way to create friends but he thought he was slowly cracking this tough nut open. He smiled as he remembered his mother using that exact phrase once.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

avatar

Posts : 3049
Poké : 9100
Join date : 2014-08-21
Age : 18
Location : I really do not know.

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Stroll (open)   Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:18 am

"If you say so" she replied as she walked on knowing that was most likely false considering her Clan had never really read anything yet they were still able to keep going. Though what he said slightly irritated her who was he to say she was running from her problems she wasn't running but she decided to answer the question. "Better then nothing" she said with her same cold voice but there was a small hint of irritation in her voice it wasn't something anyone could detect unless they were incredibly good at reading others

_________________

The wanderer know as Noel

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Going on a Stroll (open)   Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:41 am

''True true. sorry by the way if i'm putting you off. you see i don't normally get to talk with people so sometimes i talk too much.'' Nico was simply worried she was not exactly responding in the way he hoped but maybe it was more of a he problem. ''I bet your proud of your flamethrower technique, god know I would be its so graceful!'' Even if she doesn't catch the flirtatious mood i can still act like i'm complimenting her for the sake of talking
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

avatar

Posts : 3049
Poké : 9100
Join date : 2014-08-21
Age : 18
Location : I really do not know.

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Stroll (open)   Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:49 am

"It's fine" she said as she walked but then stopped. "We have been walking for while so it might be best to think of what to do next" she said as she remained in place as he, complemented her? "Uhh thanks" she said as a thought crossed her mind 'was he? No, no way' she thought to herself as she looks in her bag for anything that was of use to her she pulled out a sitrus berry and handed it to him. "Here" she muttered trying to be a bit nice.

_________________

The wanderer know as Noel

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Going on a Stroll (open)   

Back to top Go down
 
Going on a Stroll (open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» To Pour Salt Into An Open Wound...
» Work of Art (open to all)
» The Shivering Isles (Open To All!)
» Enemies Brought Together As One(Open, Pick N Play)
» Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Pecha Forest-
Jump to: