Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Adopting Dusk the Eevee

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Adopting Dusk the Eevee Empty
PostSubject: Adopting Dusk the Eevee   Adopting Dusk the Eevee EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 10:50 am

» Name: Dusk
» Gender: Female
» Species:Eevee #133 The Evolution Pokémon
» Affiliation/Rank: Adventurer

» Why do you want to adopt them?:Well the main reason I'm even adopting a Pokemon at all is because I spent all my poke finishing the event ain't that kind if me/shot. No the real reason is because I enjoyed the characters personality and history. Also it's a eevee how can you not like a eevee it's like hating a kitten. Though I also did enjoy her backstory and I feel like I'd be a good match for this Pokemon

» Sample of roleplay:Dusk walked along the path that lead to the forest called Pecha forest. While resting in the guild she had heard about this place from two explorers there so she decided to take a stroll through the woods to ease her mind. She remembered collapsing in a meadow but when she woke up she was in a town called Grassveil in a bed no less

When she woke up she didn't have her journal she normally kept with her nor did she have any of the writings she had on her. She wished she had some sort of item to remember what she was doing before the guild but sadly she had nothing but memories.

But now wasn't the time to worry about what happened if she was going to live in that town she was gonna get stronger so she'd be well known to everyone. She smiled at how just walking with no destination had helped her clear her mind. The only thing missing was something sweet maybe she'd find something when she got back.

(OOC: if I'm approved I might just use that for a thread in Pecha forest)

» Link to the original bio: Dusk The Eevee
» Levels of existing characters: Noel good old 23, Fang 9 and Azeral 5
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Adopting Dusk the Eevee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adopting Dusk the Eevee   Adopting Dusk the Eevee EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 12:37 pm

-Application Denied due to inefficient Roleplay Sample-
Back to top Go down

Adopting Dusk the Eevee
Page 1 of 1