Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A day to relax

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Poké : 1050

A day to relax - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: A day to relax   A day to relax - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 9:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

Isa was laying by a tree in Pecha Forest wondering what to do to pass time and to see what he can find. "Well i'm not going to get anything done sitting down." Isa said as he got up.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: A day to relax   A day to relax - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 8:29 pm

"Yeah I do its getting closer." Isa said while he is on his guard and the noise stopped. ""Be careful we don't know what were going up against." And out of no where a Patrat came out from the shadows and tackled Adorable. "Adorable you okay!" Isa said as he ran towards the Patrat and tackled him. "Take than you dang rodent!" Isa yelled and the Patrat grind. "Agh you will pay that you stupid otter i was attacking my prey and interrupted don't you know about manners!" Isa smiled. "Yes I do but Adorable is not your dinner!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day to relax   A day to relax - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 10:25 pm

"Ahhh enough get ready for a fight you catched me off guard.Let's go Isa."Adorable shouted and unleashed Twister.He really got angry the fact he was fallen down.He hates losing.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: A day to relax   A day to relax - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 7:40 pm

Isa nods his head. "Don't let your guard down we don't know how powerful he is!" Isa said as he used Air slash on the Patrat knowing the twister did damage to the Patrat too. "Agh you will pay for that!" The Patrat said to Isa and Adorable. "Now lets do this!" The started charging up his bide. "Careful we can't let him charge that bide up or he will cause massive damage!" Isa said as he backing up away from the Patrat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day to relax   A day to relax - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 7:44 pm

"Now let's combine our attacks...Tackle,let's defeat him now"Adorable said and attacked with all of his power tackle.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: A day to relax   A day to relax - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 7:54 pm

"Right take this water gun!" Isa shot at the Patrat making him fall down and lose his bide. "You will pay for that!" The Patrat said as he ran towards Isa and used Super fang on his arm. "Agh that hurt dang it." Isa said knowing his arm was bleeding too. "Agh my arm let go!" Isa said as he used Air slash on the Patrat taking him off of Isa arm, Then took a look at his arm seeing that his blood is running down it and he was holding it so it wont bleed as much. "Agh why do you stop my i was in joying that so much." The Patrat said as he was getting the blood off his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day to relax   A day to relax - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 1:46 pm

"Oh dear.Are you okay Isa?You'll pay for this you..."and unleasged a vicious twister.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: A day to relax   A day to relax - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 3:02 pm

"Yeah I'm fine." Isa said hold his arm. "Agh I had enough of this." The Patrat said about to retreat and Isa did not want him to leave yet. "I don't think so!" Isa said as he used his air slash on him. "I can't take it anymore." The Patrat said as he ran off. "Agh my arm." Isa said holding his arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day to relax   A day to relax - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 8:28 pm

"Come,let's find search for an Oran Berry"Adorable said and helped his friend walk.
This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: A day to relax   A day to relax - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 4:46 pm

Isa was looking around while holding his arm and found an Pecha berry on the ground and picked it up. "Found an Pecha Berry I think we should leave this Tree Hallow so I can patch up this wound on my arm." Isa said as he looked at the entrance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day to relax   A day to relax - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 7:54 pm

"Oh dear,why pecha berry?That means bad luck.Nevermind,lets leave this place"Adorable said and walked towards the exit.It was a shocking experience to see his frien bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: A day to relax   A day to relax - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 8:00 pm

Isa saw the sunlight and walked outside with Adorable. "Fells nice to be outside again." Isa said as he was holding his arm. "But lets get to town or find a cloth to heal this wound up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day to relax   A day to relax - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 8:16 pm

"Hmmm what could we put to cover your injury?Hmmmm let's look around"Adorable looked around"I don't see anything,do you"he wondered.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: A day to relax   A day to relax - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 8:19 pm

Isa looks around. "Um no I cant see anything of use." Isa said to Adorable. "I'm guessing we have to head to then." Isa said as he was walking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day to relax   A day to relax - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 8:22 pm

"Wait do you hear steps?"Adorable said and started looking around"I'm sure i heard something"

Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: A day to relax   A day to relax - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 7:57 pm

Isa looked around. "I don't see anyone." Isa said to Adorable. "Hey look I see light." Isa said as he went into the light and saw it was from outside. "Hey over Adorable I found the exit out of here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day to relax   A day to relax - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A day to relax
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next