Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A new dawn

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

A new dawn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 3:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

It was the beginning of a new day at the small pond, the sun was just starting to peak above the tree's as the pokemon who hung around the pond started to go to it. Old and young alike were they sitting talking some playing near the water even some inside of the water and among them was a hooded pokemon.

The two folds of her jacket were covering her body as the sodden symbol holds them in place, the hood was over her head blocking her eyes and the horn was poking out if a hold in said hood. This was the ralts Azeral she had decided to come to the lake for a bit, since it wasn't a dungeon her mother was ok with her going.

The young ralts walks over to the edge of the lake and dips her hand into it. The water pulses as she pulls back and sits down at the edge.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 4:44 pm

"Yep. Interesting moves.." Serena stated. Even if she didn't like stats, she was a battle knowledge whiz. She knew most attack names, what they did, their natural damage rate, most 'mon would faint while she explained this stuff to them. It appeared that Azeral was like her. Wise, and smart on most subjects. Made sense to Serena. It also meant great friendship. Great friendship lead to happy lives........ Serena mentally shook herself and brought herself back to reality.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 4:48 pm

Azeral couldn't help but laugh slightly. "You know my mom once said information like this was something most didn't learn, it's good I can tell her now some take the time to learn this stuff" she said as she took the same book out and wrote herself a note to tell her mother what she had learned in her short time here. It was some good information to learn in case she ever ran into another snivy
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 4:54 pm

"Yeah... information is handy when in certain situations. I've known that during my time here." Serena smiled. Today was looking up. No rude or mean Pokemon to bother her, no crazy thieves, nothing. Just peace and quiet. Nothing to bug her whatsoever. Zero, zip, zilch, nothing. Nada. Which she liked. No problems for her to solve, meant more time to relax.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 4:58 pm

"Ya any type of info can really help you out, even some useless information can sometimes have a use later" she said as she remembered all the notes in her bag at the inn about things like that, she had almost ten full books on random pokemon facts some of them on her evolutions, better be ready for when she was going to evolve
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 6:11 pm

"Yep! That's why sometimes you'll find me with my nose in a book. It pays off later on." Serena grinned. The thoughts of peace drifted back again. Then something popped in her brain. An old friend... who... who was she again? All she saw in he quick vision was a flicker of fire and an orange tail, followed by a purple scarf and a grey cloak. 'Wait..... I think.....' The vision stopped. She couldn't discern the figure now..
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 1:36 pm

Azeral smiles at this, what Serena was saying reminded her so much if herself it was actually a bit strange but also quite nice. "Ya same here, hard to find my without a book" she said as she took note of the snivy daydreaming and wondered what about. She wished she had the psychic power to read minds better all she could get was emotion at the time but she decided it wasn't important at the time and waited for her to respond.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 8:30 pm

"Books... the link to all necessary and unnecessary information in the world..." Serena said. She was glad she and the Ralts had things in common. Love for knowledge, books, 'mon misunderstanding them..... The list went on and on. Azeral had something inside her.. mainly a warm friendly nature. The Snivy loved warm friendly Pokemon. Those were the best ones. Always the best ones in town. In the world.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 11:04 pm

"Ya no matter where I go books are the one thing that almost everyone has." Azeral said referring to the places she traveled almost all of them had books no matter where she went that seemed to be the high point of the place. There was some that didn't have them but I guess that was normal for some. "So do you explore dungeons?" She asked feeling like that was a good next question.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 5:47 pm

"Sometimes I do." Serena said to Azeral. "Not a lot, but I did in my spare time before moving to Grassveil." She added. Not that she needed to say that she didn't do it a lot, but Serena thought it was a good note to put in there. 'This is off to a great start....' Serena thought happily. Even though she kept thinking this, there was really no other way to put it, was there?
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 6:18 pm

"Well sometimes is Better then never" the ralts says a bit jealous of Serena, she never got to explore because her mother was always worried about Azeral ending up in more trouble then she should be in. Azeral felt sad by this but knew it was for her own good even if the dangers were high she should explore a bit. "I've gone to a few dungeons myself" she said this was true but tue one's she was in well they ended up had and she needed to be saved from the dungeon hence why she wasn't allowed to explore
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 6:26 pm

"You got a good point there.." Serena stated. She was wondering what to do since Stella was gone. She wouldn't be able to go on missions without her, so she decided to save a question if Azeral wanted to join their team. "So you've been to a dunegon? interesting...." She said. It must've been hard on her buddies if they had gone to any hard dungeons.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 7:58 pm

Azeral give a small nod. "Yes me and my group, well I say group but it's more like a extended family" she said with a small laugh as she continued. "We explore dungeons in New lands like this one, I've been a lot of places" she said with a soft smile as she paid more attention. "So have you gone to any dungeons?" She asked wondering if she could get a bit if of info on the dungeons here.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 8:18 pm

"Well, no, but I will soon. I just need to select a request me and Stella could do... thing is, she's seemed to have disappeared." Serena responded. This was true. She hadn't been to any dungeons, but she wanted to. Sadly, she couldn't, because Stella had gone and disappeared without a trace. No sign of her whatsoever at all, which made Serena suspicious. What kind of 'mon disappears without any sign of where they went?
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 8:24 pm

Azeral smiles as she looks up at the Pokemon. "Well I haven't gotten the chance to explore around here, so how about we go together?" She asks smiling under her hood. She wanted to explore somewhere and this Pokemon seemed nice enough and she knew she'd be fine even if they got lost she had friends who could help find them, she'd get in trouble but still.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 8:30 pm

Serena mentally gasped. "You bet I do!" She said. She was going to visit her first dungeon! 'Oh.... my.... god!' She thought. 'I'm going to visit a dungeon! Yesssssss!' Serena jumped up and down with happiness and spun around. "This makes me glad I met you!" She managed. She was going to a dungeon! Yay!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A new dawn
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next