Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A new dawn

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

A new dawn Empty
PostSubject: A new dawn   A new dawn EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 3:39 pm

It was the beginning of a new day at the small pond, the sun was just starting to peak above the tree's as the pokemon who hung around the pond started to go to it. Old and young alike were they sitting talking some playing near the water even some inside of the water and among them was a hooded pokemon.

The two folds of her jacket were covering her body as the sodden symbol holds them in place, the hood was over her head blocking her eyes and the horn was poking out if a hold in said hood. This was the ralts Azeral she had decided to come to the lake for a bit, since it wasn't a dungeon her mother was ok with her going.

The young ralts walks over to the edge of the lake and dips her hand into it. The water pulses as she pulls back and sits down at the edge.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

A new dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 3:43 pm

Serena had been resting against a tree nearby, soaking in sunlight to keep up strength. She didn't like that she needed to absorb sunlight to stay strong, but it was something her species did. The Pokemon around the pond were all laughing and talking, swimming, playing.... Serena couldn't do any of that because some were scared of her.. Well, some as in the younger children. They thought her scar and chipped tail were scary for some reason. So she just watched them sadly. Yeah, she had friends, but they weren't here. But then she noticed the cloaked Pokemon........
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

A new dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 3:49 pm

Azeral took off her hood revealing her head. She left the folds covering her body though deciding that it wasn't to much of a difference white and black, she did take note of a few pokemon avoiding a another due to a scar she assumed. Azeral knew scars were normal and there were ways to get them without fighting but she didn't see a huge reason to go talk to her, mostly because she was distracted by the rising sun.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

A new dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 3:52 pm

As soon as Serena realized that Azeral was a Ralts, her eyes mentally widened. 'Oh.... my... god.....' She felt faint. She shook herself. "Don't faint you idiot.... you're in front of a huge crowd of Pokemon! If they see you faint, they'll think something's wrong, woman!" She muttered to herself. Serena couldn't help glancing at the Ralts again though. She looked lonely like Serena was.. How could she work up the nerve? Would the Pokemon be scared like the rest? She didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

A new dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 3:57 pm

Azeral wasn't even paying attention to the things around her and just looked at the raising sun. She then felt her shadow extend behind her and felt the want to use shadow sneak to go over there but decided against it and looked at the dawn. She then looked at the water reflecting such a sight, she had seemed to pick the best spot at the pond.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

A new dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 4:00 pm

Serena controlled herself and thought, 'Maybe she'll come to me instead?' She quickly shook the thought away. No, she wouldn't. That's a dumb thing to think. She summed up the courage to make a new friend and walked over. "Uhm... Hello. I'm.. Serena. Nice to meet you.." Serena managed to say loud enough for the Ralts to hear. Dear Arceus, she hoped she wasn't embarrassing herself. That would be awful, and she'd climb a tree.. Not the best idea.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

A new dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 4:07 pm

Azeral turned her head to face the pokemon and have a warm smile. "Hello Serena my name is Azeral nice to meet you" Azeral said as she stood up and gave a small bow to the pokemon, she didn't know why Serena decided to walk and talk to her but was slightly happy she did because even the sun could get boring.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

A new dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 4:12 pm

Serena bowed back. At least Azeral wasn't like Fang... Fang was a cold character, mostly suspiciously quiet. Azeral was way more cheerful and Serena gave Azeral a warm smile back. At least she didn't think her scar was scary. That was how it was with most of the 'mon..... This Ralts would be a much easier friend than the shiny Charmander. Yay! Something different!
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

A new dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 4:16 pm

Azeral smiled as the snivy gave a nod as she had done, she liked it when a pokemon did think she was weird for doing that which some did. "So what brings you to the pond?" She asked then slightly regretted it. "Well I guess it's obvious most seem to come here to relax" she said not know I what else one would come here for, it would make a good battleground but other then that there was not much here other then old pokemon.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

A new dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 4:20 pm

"As a Snivy, I have to absorb sunlight to keep up strength, kind of dumb, in my opinion, if you ask me. I'd rather be able to run around all day without needing to absorb sunlight......" Serena explained. She was glad someone was actually interested. Mostly the older Pokemon didn't pay attention to what she explained, no matter how important it was. This was crucial she guessed?
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

A new dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 4:23 pm

"You can do that?" She asks as she reached into a small pack and pulled out a small book and wrote down what Serena had just said, it was something she didn't know so she decided to write it down in case it came in handy later. "Oh I'm sorry I just like writing down random facts" she said as she returned the book to the small pouch. She then couldn't think of another question as she scanned her head for one.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

A new dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 4:28 pm

"Oh, I don't mind at all. Yeah... my tail acts as almost... I guess you could say a solar panel of some sort. Most Snivy have this ability." Serena explained with enthusiasm. That was great! Azeral and Serena could become friends quickly. Very quickly, considering her kind personality, which fit with Serena's. Then her thoughts temporarily drifted to Stella. Where was she? She'd seemed to have disappeared from Grassveil for a while now.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

A new dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 4:32 pm

"Huh interesting" she said as she used her horn as a type of cheat sheet to see if she was ok with all this, when the ralts sensed only good feelings she smiled then thought of more questions to ask the grass type. "What move's do you know?" She asks curious to what and how this snivy could fight. She wondered if Serena had any moves like her
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

A new dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 4:35 pm

"Let's see.... Vine Whip, Iron Tail, Tackle.... and that's it for now, I guess." Serena said. She had forgotten Leer only because she thought it was pointless. She was all offense and defense during battle. Not a stat lowering 'mon. She thought that moves like Leer didn't seem to make sense to her. They had no soul purpose except stats.. No damage...
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

A new dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 4:40 pm

Azeral nodded knowing those moves and decided to say her own. "I know how to use confusion growl and Shadow sneak" she said knowing the last one was a bit strange even she didn't get how it was used, it was a sort of feeling she had as she used it moving through her shadow and it felt strange while she did it like a type of teleporting but with a lower range then normal. "Pretty different moves" she said noticing the difference in their moves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn Empty

Back to top Go down

A new dawn
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next