Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Harsh Training

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

Harsh Training - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Harsh Training   Harsh Training - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 12:09 am

First topic message reminder :

Jak

As both Jak and Fang were returning from pecha forest. Jak realized he needed to train badly to avoid issues like that again. He thought of the perfect person to ask however. He is not entirely sure if they would agree.

Along the way back to town he decided to ask that person up front. It was worth a shot to him especially since he seen the way she fought...

"Fang... Can... Can you train me." Jak said nervously.
"I think you would agree that I need to train before I go back out there." Jak continued.
"I even felt as if I was a burden to you." He then said in somewhat of a sad tone.

After walking for a while.

They eventually arrive at The small pond outside of town.
Jak then stopped walking and waited for a response.

"I think you would be perfect to train me." He then said with a firm voice.
"You are perfectly calm in almost all battles I have seen" Jak continued to give reason.
"You were able to spot things out so well."
"You even saved me quite a few times." 
"Please... Please train me..." He finally ended.

Last edited by coaster3000 on Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update title to match current events in thread.)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training   Harsh Training - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 10:40 pm

Fang goes over next to Serena, she actually liked that girl a bit she didn't want her to be dead now. But it seemed she was just out of energy at the time so she picks the Pokemon up before walking towards a path. "This is the way" was all she uttered as she walked forward to the town with the Pokemon in hand. She was wondering why the Snivy had come out here despite being tired but knew it wasn't important now what was important was getting back to town.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training   Harsh Training - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 11:05 pm

Jak
Jak nodded and followed Fang into town. Jak wondered where Fang came from. It had seemed she was long gone but apparently he was wrong. As they walked into town the sun look halfway between midday and dusk. They had a couple of hours before sunset came. As they went through the town. There were a few pokemon there as the hours went by near the end of the day. A few questioned what was wrong with Serena. Jak simply stated that she was tired and fell asleep. It was the truth at least. They accepted the fact and moved along. Fang still leading the way.

Note:Possible order swap may occur here?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training   Harsh Training - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Harsh Training
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5