Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The traveller from far away

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The traveller from far away Empty
PostSubject: The traveller from far away   The traveller from far away EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 11:21 pm

Shadow yawned loudly, exhausted from traveling for so long without a rest. As he looked up, he noticed that he was no longer traveling through trees, bushes, and the like, but instead through a rather populous town, the streets crowded and bustling. He was surprised that he didn't bump into anyone by now. Of course, he could just float over all their heads, but he didn't mind the crowds. In fact, he kinda liked them. He hummed to himself as he wandered aimlessly through the town, occasionally looking up to try and find any sort of signs pointing towards where the guild might be. After not too long, he began to feel his stomach rumbling. "Mnn..." he groaned, "Man I'm hungry..." he said, despite having some Oran Berries to eat not too long ago, a few minutes before he got to the town probably. He didn't know what to do, he didn't have any money to buy anything to eat... He knew that he had to get into the guild soon, in the hopes that he could get in before dinnertime. He now floated up above the crowd, looking around for where the guild might be, a look of mild panic across his face.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: The traveller from far away   The traveller from far away EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 3:12 am

Noel was asleep on top of a building, her legs kicked up with a small smile on her face she was hugging her bag close to her stomach just below her spike. Her black coat was still on her body still as the red scarf she wore was squished on her back she seemed to be happy. She had gotten back from exploring in the fiery chasm and was slightly tired.

She'd be surprised if someone wasn't tired after all that fighting a lot of feral Pokemon getting item's and helping friend this was something the Lucario was used to, she then woke up with a loud yawn as she looked over the crowd and stretched out slightly and with another yawn was still.

"Man that was a good nap" she says to no one as she stands up her jacket and scarf blowing in the wind as she jumped down and blends with the crowd of Pokemon.

The wanderer know as Noel

The traveller from far away RBJ1sThe traveller from far away CiU74The traveller from far away 0auZpThe traveller from far away DFAoOThe traveller from far away WcDRiThe traveller from far away FpFYQThe traveller from far away Sa1dJ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The traveller from far away   The traveller from far away EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 3:25 am

Shadow groaned, seeing no clear signs of where the guild might be. He scanned back over the crowd, his large red pupil slowly surveying it. He wanted to ask for directions, he really did. He was so tired, and so hungry. He didn't want to spend another night out in the wilderness if he had the chance to avoid it. It just seemed a bit rude to him to waltz up to a random Pokemon and ask them a question that the answer to was probably obvious. But then again, maybe he was just thinking too much.

Nobody particularly stood out from the crowd as looking very experienced. He didn't know, maybe the crowd was just too big for him to keep an eye on, he hadn't been around this many people before. With a reluctant sigh, he began to say to himself "Eenie, meenie, meinee..." his arm pointing to random Pokemon within the crowd. He gulped, flying over to Noel and stopping her suddenly.

"U-um," He began "Excuse me miss, but er... Might you know where I could find the guild?" He said, trying to hide his nervousness, though it was obvious by the look on his face. "Uh, there is one around here, right?"
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The traveller from far away   The traveller from far away EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 3:32 am

Noel had her arms up and eye's closed using her aura senses to guide her path as she did. She liked using aura because you learned so much about someone from it how strong they were and how in tune they were in with their aura it was something Noel couldn't even possible begin to explain but it was something she loved more then anything.

She did stop when she noticed some Pokemon fly In front of her she stopped and took note of the Pokemon in front of her, it was a duskull her first thought was Chie but noticing the tone in voice she knew this Pokemon was male how it knew she was female was beyond Noel even after hearing her talk some still assumed her male.

"Yes there is a guild it is up there" she points over to the large building on the cliff. "It's a little hard to miss." Noel said with a small smile.

The traveller from far away RBJ1sThe traveller from far away CiU74The traveller from far away 0auZpThe traveller from far away DFAoOThe traveller from far away WcDRiThe traveller from far away FpFYQThe traveller from far away Sa1dJ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The traveller from far away   The traveller from far away EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 3:46 am

Shadow paused for a moment, looking over at the cliff. As he began to make out the building in the distance, he slapped himself on the head. "You stupid..." He thought out loud. Soon after realizing that he just spoke that out loud with another Pokemon standing right there, he jumped a bit. "Oh! S-sorry, I-I wasn't talking about you, I um, I meant myself because... Oh nevermind..." He stopped himself, realizing that talking more would probably only make it worse.

Shadow lowered his head a bit, mimicking a bowing motion. "Ahem... Anyways, I'm very grateful, really I am. I only wish that I had some way to pay you back for the inconvenience..." He sighed. "Oh well I suppose... Oh! And um, may I get your name? Perhaps maybe will meet again someday!" He said, his tone abruptly changing from nervous and apprehensive to bright and cheery.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The traveller from far away   The traveller from far away EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 3:55 am

Noel was slightly confused when he said you stupid she couldn't of been talking about Noel ... right?. All was cleared up when he said it was himself being a idiot Noel just waves her paws in the air and let's out a small laugh. "Don't worry about it we all make some small mistakes in life" Noel said to make him feel less embarrassed a out missing the guild, he did seem like Chie in a way Noel wondered if her liked to read also? This reminded Noel she needed to visit Chie.

"Eh no sweat don't worry about it, I'm always happy to help someone out" Noel said with a smirk as he asked for her name. "Name's Noel nice ta meet you" Noel says with her normal smirk. "Maybe who knows what could happen" she said as she walked onward.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The traveller from far away   The traveller from far away EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 4:01 am

Shadow smiled at Noel, glad that she didn't seem to think that he was THAT strange at least. "It's a pleasure to meet you Noel!" He began. "You can call me Shadow. Hopefully we'll meet again! He said happily as he began to head off in the direction of the guild. "Thanks again Noel!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The traveller from far away   The traveller from far away Empty

Back to top Go down

The traveller from far away
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: Grassveil Town-
Jump to: