Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The town's grace

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

The town's  grace Empty
PostSubject: The town's grace   The town's  grace EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 4:15 am

Fang walked along the path that lead to town arms at her sise as she walked her.arm band slightly full of item's she didn't. Need as she walked onward she passed by a lucario she was tall and had a long black coat with a red scarf and metal arm olates covering her arms just making a hole for the spikes. Fang turned around to look at the lucario as she sped off faster then one could blink, fang looked back at where the lucario went. "Maria?" She says thinking she just saw Noel's mother but shrugged it off. "No way, this way" she says to the riolu following her
Back to top Go down

The town's  grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The town's grace   The town's  grace EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 4:25 am

Maria? Rally was curious, but didn't press the question, figuring it was someone related to this "Noel". Instead, she chose to follow her new friend. Rally could see the town ahead. A large grin crept across Rally's face. "Mom, Dad, Auntie, I made it." Rally jumped with joy; it had taken a long time, but she had finally made it to Grassveil Town. "Thank you so much, Fang. I'm finally here." A tear formed in the corner of Rally's eye, which she quickly swept away with her hand.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

The town's  grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The town's grace   The town's  grace EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 4:34 am

Fang just smiles as she shrugs. "You are welcome i see this is huge for yoh, whatever you want to do here.i hope you find it" fang says with a normal smirk as she goes over to the fountain and lean on it eyes closed arm's crossed as she smiles and sighs happy there was.no feral Pokemon. Here
Back to top Go down

The town's  grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The town's grace   The town's  grace EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 4:49 am

"It took me a month, but I'm finally here." Rally went up to the fountain; the water was cool and clear. Rally relaxed, finally in a safe area where nobody was going to try and attack her...she hoped. Suddenly, Rally's stomach made an audible grumble. Rally pulled out the apple she'd found in the dungeon. Taking a small amount of water from the fountain, she cleaned and shined the apple. I am hungry, but maybe I should save this for later...
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

The town's  grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The town's grace   The town's  grace EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 5:04 am

Fang sat with her eye's closed until a loud crash.could.be heard.tjat makes her snap her eye's open and looks up to see the same.lucario and a gallade fighting on top of one of the shop roofs. They were fighting at a high.speed.ao none could really. See them ut the force of the impacts they made.created a shock wave which made a loud noise.

"What the?" Fang asks nothig as.she watches.the fight
Back to top Go down

The town's  grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The town's grace   The town's  grace EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 5:10 am

The shockwave startled Rally, causing her to drop her apple in her lap. Picking up her apple, another crashing sound startled her again. Looking up, she saw the battle occurring on the rooftops; so much for being a clam and pleasant evening. But one of the battlers was a Lucario, so Rally couldn't help but watch in amazement as the battle took place.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

The town's  grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The town's grace   The town's  grace EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 5:17 am

Fang watches as she looks closely at them as they stop, she noticed a red scarf and armor covering the lucario's stomach and arms as a black coat slowly moves in the wind. The gallade stopped also with nothing but a pure look of rage on his face starig at the lucario as they both run off in the sane direction to keep the fight away feom town. "Maria and Xenon?" Fang says mouth open
Back to top Go down

The town's  grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The town's grace   The town's  grace EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 5:22 am

Rally, still startled, turned to face her compatriot. "Wait? Do you know who those pokémon were?" she asked, a look of pure shock on her face. At high speed, Rally returned her apple to her bag before standing up, making sure to place it in its proper section without bruising it despite the speed.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

The town's  grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The town's grace   The town's  grace EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 5:25 am

Fang could only give a shaky nod at this, she was woeried about Xenon because of something that had.happened to him a long time age but fighting maria waw insane even fang.knew how strong she was. Fang let out a cough still slightly shaken because of what had just happened there.but she pusha past ir, rhough she couldn't stop shaking
Back to top Go down

The town's  grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The town's grace   The town's  grace EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 5:29 am

Rally was scared. The fact that Fang was scared was scaring Rally, since throughout their journey, not once had Fang shown any form of fear. Rally started to tremble. She was coming close to terrified by this revelation; if it's strong enough to scare Fang, then how much stronger is it than herself?
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

The town's  grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The town's grace   The town's  grace EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 5:32 am

Fang stops shaking as she smiles. "No need to be afraid if.maria is on the case she will beat him, hate to admit if but she is crazy strong" fang wandered her.memory seeing the time maria had beaten her father she hated.to admit ot but she was.steog so was her daughter noel but fang wasn't going to lose out on this one.
Back to top Go down

The town's  grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The town's grace   The town's  grace EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 5:42 am

Rally took a few deep breaths to calm herself down. After about a minute of breathing exercises, Rally regained her composure. "So I guess you have experience with this 'Maria'?" Another rumble escaped her stomach, causing her to blush yet again. "Um...perhaps we should do something about dinner before we continue..."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

The town's  grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The town's grace   The town's  grace EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 5:46 am

Fang nods. "Yes you can say that" if fang.told her the whole story they wouod be here.for hour's on end, fang wasn't that hungry but decided to look for something. All she had was her gummis she had picked up and seeds which.she didn't want ti eat now. "This is all i have" she says as she waits for the riolu to respond
Back to top Go down

The town's  grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The town's grace   The town's  grace EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 5:57 am

"Maybe the guild hall has cooking facilities," Rally suggested. "I could probably make something using what we have, and perhaps they have something overstocked and would be willing to share. Maybe we should check there?" Rally looked around for a sign post indicating which way the guild hall was. Hopefully it would have an area open to the public or someone who she could ask to allow her access to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

The town's  grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The town's grace   The town's  grace EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 5:13 pm

Fang just shrugged at this idea, "i think the guild is a member's only place" fang says as she decided she didn't really want to ear anything. She was used to going a long time without food so something like this was normal to her and after that whole thing fang didn't think she could eat after that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The town's  grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The town's grace   The town's  grace Empty

Back to top Go down

The town's grace
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next