Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The guiding light

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

The guiding light - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The guiding light   The guiding light - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 2:37 am

First topic message reminder :

Fang had her eyes closed her arms crossed the black arm band she wore was slightly moving in the wind, her eye's open up slightly as she looks around where she was. Deciding not to sleep in town she had come to the forest in hope's to gain some sort of rest, she had successfully gained a few hours of sleep.

It was weird sleeping in a dungeon as the floor moves around as they shifted the way the layout was but she remained on the ground now, she had no idea how far she was in the dungeon but didn't care it wouldn't take to much of her time to get out.

She sits up and moves her arms to her side, her golden skin seemed to light up with her tail flame as she yawned and moved forward

(15)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The guiding light   The guiding light - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 7:46 am

Rally dropped back down, rolling her landing to arrive next to Fang. Again, she quickly plucked an object from a nearby bush, finding now a pink gummi. "There seems to be a lot of random objects just sitting around here for no reason." Reaching back into her pouch, Rally placed the gummi into the same jar as before, giving her two: one green and one pink. Rally returned the jar to its rightful place before turning back to face Fang again. "So if I may ask, what were you doing out here in the middle of the woods?"

[Energy: 9]
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The guiding light   The guiding light - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 7:54 am

Fang just looks as the riolu jumps down and grabs another item from it's place, she shrugs as listens to her talk. "Sleeping" was all she said to that, it was the truth Fang had simply came to this dungeon for a nap living in one her whole life she got used to being there in the danger faced with trouble honestly she didn't think she could sleep without that sense of danger.

"Why do you wish to go to grassveil?" She asks seeing it only fair to gain a answer in return
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The guiding light   The guiding light - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 7:59 am

"Well, my parents are explorers, and I was mostly raised by an old friend of theirs, a Sandshrew named Sabbia..." Rally snickered a bit. "...or as she would prefer I call her, Auntie Sandy. As I was growing up, she told me all sorts of stories about their adventures. I've always wanted to become an explorer myself, and not long ago, Auntie Sandy gave me her permission to go to Grassveil and apply at their guild." Rally stopped for a moment, blushing once a gain. "I don't know if they'll let me join or not, but...but I am not going to let fear rule my life anymore."

Guest carried out 1 launched of one Pecha Forest :
The guiding light - Page 2 DZNZaz3
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The guiding light   The guiding light - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 8:04 am

Fang listens to her talk and felt weird knowing about how different their lives were, fang grew up being treated like royalty to her other clan menbers her father made sure of that. She was trained by all the members of the clan in the most hardest way possible it hurt a lot but she became stronger for it. Some would say she had knowledge even elder Pokemon couldn't get.

"I'm sure you will gain entrance" she says not really sure what else to say, this riolu had given her so many complements it only felt fair to give words of encouragement in return.

(12)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The guiding light   The guiding light - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 8:08 am

"Really? Thank you," she said, a large grin upon her face. Rally grabbed at yet another gummi, this time without looking. "I'm surprised at how many gummis there are; this is the third one I've found." Rally let out a small giggle before raising a hand to her mouth to silence herself. Fang's presence had somehow relaxed Rally, even though they'd only just met. Reaching back into her pouch, Rally deposited the gummi into the same jar as before before returning the jar to the same spot. "I can see why you would want to rest here; it's so quiet and peaceful..."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The guiding light   The guiding light - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 12:34 am

Fang nodded at this comment as she looks around the forest "yes it is quite peaceful out here, being in a dungeon like this reminds me of home" she said before regretting it. She didn't want others to know she was raised in a dungeon, where she came from that was frowned upon in towns and she didn't know if the Pokemon here would react the same as they would whereshe came from. But she kneq if it was that bad she could just run away though she kne again though she knew beating a riolu in speed was a no she could beat her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The guiding light   The guiding light - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 12:45 am

Rally smiled. "So you grew up in a dungeon?" Rally's eyes went wide. "I ca not imagine how much fun that would be. Being able to go on a new adventure every day all without ever leaving your home?" Rally smiled again, closing her eyes. "You must have had a great time."

Looking ahead, Rally decided to reach out with her senses once again, both to see if she could find a path out as well as to check for anything of interest. While she did wish to find a way out, she still did not want to encounter a feral pokémon...

Guest carried out 1 launched of one Pecha Forest :
The guiding light - Page 2 5FHh31b
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The guiding light   The guiding light - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 12:52 am

Fang looked over at some bushes moving, being who she was reacted with immediate action and charged up some rocks and threw them at the bush, her instincts were right as she hit something and sent it alightly backwards into the tree behind it. She felt her.power increase as it did from time to time while she was using this move, she stood ready for the Pokemon to get back up as it did she pulled out one of her blast seeds ready to throw it is the riolu didn't react in time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The guiding light   The guiding light - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 1:04 am

"It's a Ledyba..." Before Rally had even had the chance to warn her, Fang had already spotted and attacked the Ledyba. "Nice shot," Rally said, a touch of optimism now present in her voice. Seeing Fang reach for her blast seed, Rally held up a hand to stop her before charging in at super speed, stopping just short of the Ledyba before launching a high speed punch. "Sorry!" The punch was just strong enough for Rally to finish off what Fang had started.

With the Ledyba knocked out, Rally walked back over to Fang. "There we go. I spotted a fork in the road over by the Ledyba. So, which way do you think we should go now?"
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The guiding light   The guiding light - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 1:13 am

Fang returns the seed to it's place and went.back over to the riolu, looking at the fork in the road fang looked at it for a.second before thinking. It was a 50 50 shot on going the right way so she decided to pick a random path and stick with it. "I say left" she says.pointing at the path she wished to take. She didn't k.ow why she wanted to choose this path but she decided to trust her feelings on this one and stuck with the path
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The guiding light   The guiding light - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 1:18 am

Rally nodded in agreement and followed the shiny Charmander. For a while they walked in silence, with Rally not knowing what to say. Eventually, she began to reflect on exactly how they met. She remembered hearing a voice behind her, but not what she had said. What was it that Fang said when she spotted me? For some time Rally reflected, and eventually it came to her. Deciding to break the ice, Rally opened her mouth once more. "So...I do not wish to inquire where I shouldn't, but I was wondering who this 'Noel' you spoke of was?"
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The guiding light   The guiding light - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 1:33 am

Fang lookes at tje groind for a moment before deciding what to say. "Noel is a female rioli like you, same color scarf also though now that i look at yours they are a diffrent shade if red. She is the only one i shall consider my rival and i will nit stop until i beat her." Fang left out all the parts where her father and Noel's mother.fought mostly because it was slightly embarrassing fanga father had loat so fang put a personal vendetta on noel and her mother. "Anything else you care to know?" She asjs having no real questions herself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The guiding light   The guiding light - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 1:39 am

Realizing she'd asked a rather insensitive question, Rally made sure not to press further, apart from a small comment about how having a rival must be nice, since it makes you want to better yourself. Instead, she decided to redirect the conversation in a new direction. "um...well...what is your plan once we get out of this forest? Are we going to part ways, or are you also headed for Grassveil?" Rally made sure to ask in as polite a tone as she possibly could, fearing enraging her travelling companion. "If we are going to go our separate ways, could you at least point me in the direction of the town? I'd be fine with just that, if you prefer..."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The guiding light   The guiding light - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 1:44 am

Fang just looked ahead at the path they were walking. "I plan on going to the town myself so if you wish i shall travel there.with you if you so wish" fang says but then takes note of the riolu's tone of voice and was slightly confused about the peaceful nature of the tone. "Why are you talking in that tone? Do you fear me?" Fang asks feeling like she had not shown any rage whatsoever now l, she felt the tone was ment to not anger her.something which the charmander had never experienced
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The guiding light   The guiding light - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 1:54 am

Rally too looked down, unable to look Fang in the eye as she spoke. "To tell you the truth, I am afraid. I'm always afraid. I was bullied by the other pokémon in my village such that I'm afraid of making anyone angry, as I fear that they will treat me how the pokémon did. I'm just a scared little girl trying to follow in her parent's footsteps." Rally was blushing yet again, but decided to look Fang in the eye. "But I won't give up. I will find my courage and stand up for what I believe in. I made a promise to Auntie when I left that I would become a great explorer. and I intend to keep my promise. So yes, I am afraid, but I won't let that fear control me."

Realizing what she had said, Rally looked away again. "That doesn't mean I want to make you angry, however..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The guiding light   The guiding light - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The guiding light
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next