Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Continued from The New Leader's Quest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

Continued from The New Leader's Quest Empty
PostSubject: Continued from The New Leader's Quest   Continued from The New Leader's Quest EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 1:45 pm

Serena sat against the fountain in the center of town. Fang the Charmander was looking down at her blankly. "We can rest here for now if you need to, but feel free to look around if you don't." Serena offered. Hopefully Fang didn't think she was crazy to be resting against a fountain full of water, but she guessed that wasn't likely. Serena closed her eyes, and rested. She was awake, she was just resting her body.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Continued from The New Leader's Quest   Continued from The New Leader's Quest EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 9:44 pm

Fang didn't say anything but did lean on the fountain making sure to keep her tail slightly away from it, she looked at the town with no real emotion behind her eyes but in her head she was wondering how a town was like, in the wild you just keep moving wherever you fell was home but was this place a area where Pokemon come to rest? Thoughts wandered as she looked around
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Continued from The New Leader's Quest   Continued from The New Leader's Quest EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 2:36 pm

Serena looked up at Fang. 'Ah, she's probably just lost in thought.' She thought to herself. The Snivy leaned back and closed her eyes again to enjoy the calm and quiet atmosphere and take advantage of it. She smiled and curled her tail over herself. She hummed a tune to herself.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Continued from The New Leader's Quest   Continued from The New Leader's Quest EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 10:34 pm

Fang looked around enjoying the quiet atmosphere of the town, she was used to the looming threat of death where she was from but here it was peaceful and relaxed. She heard the other Pokemon start to hum something but decided no just listened but she also pretended not to hear, she just closed her eyes as she leaned on the fountain
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Continued from The New Leader's Quest   Continued from The New Leader's Quest EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 10:44 pm

Serena stopped humming to speak. "I swear, I will always love this town... Such a lovely place. You know.... I feel like I might've been drawn to it or something." She stated. As she leaned against the fountain she made a decision in her brain that this town was most definitely the quietest and best town to settle in above all others. Sure, she hadn't been to the others, but she was sure Grassveil was better.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Continued from The New Leader's Quest   Continued from The New Leader's Quest EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 10:49 pm

Fang with her eyes closed just mutters, "yes it tis quite nice" was all she said, her mind was slightly lost in thought about the way this came about how she got here but she decided that didn't matter, all that matters right now was gaining strength and being able to fight. She did wonder how this town remained peaceful though being surrounded by dungeons where she was from a town next to a dungeon at least got attacked a few times, she mentally shrugged thinking this was a different place after all
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Continued from The New Leader's Quest   Continued from The New Leader's Quest EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 11:08 pm

"But, there is only one flaw.." Serena added. "There is the occasional robber or rogue Pokemon who attack, but that's kind of rare..." She sighed. The one thing this town had that she wish it lacked: hostile Pokemon. Sure, she knew the nice ones out of them tried to stop them, but eventually they failed and the Guild had to fight the rogues. Yay. She resumed humming but this time it was a melancholy tune instead of happy. Serena best expressed her feelings by humming, singing, dancing, or facial expressions. At this time she was downcast.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Continued from The New Leader's Quest   Continued from The New Leader's Quest EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 11:14 pm

Fang still decided not to open her eyes the reason she didn't know, but after hearing about the rouge Pokemon she just sighed. "That this true wherever you are, no matter what there is a fight going on somewhere sometime best just live with it" she says not trying to cheer the Pokemon up just confirming what she said. Fang knew the best about feral Rouge and other Pokemon she had fought some before.

"But even so there is some good to be brought of that, fighting is the best way to get along with someone at least to my knowledge"
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Continued from The New Leader's Quest   Continued from The New Leader's Quest EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 11:28 pm

"That fact you state is true. A friendly battle can bring two Pokemon together. Nobody can deny that." Serena confirmed. She realized that Fang was quite knowledgable, given she knew so much, and Serena liked that side of Pokemon. Though some's skills may not be good at one thing, they always were good at something else. No denying she liked Fang's traits, no matter how cold-hearted she may be. Ah, another reason to love living here.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Continued from The New Leader's Quest   Continued from The New Leader's Quest EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 11:33 pm

Fang just shrugs at that fact yes nobody could but some didn't know that fighting could help in that way, fang was actually just repeating all the things she had learned growing up in her clan though she was taught more then other's considering she was the leader's daughter she still felt like she needed to know more.

"Yes but in the same sense fights can bring havoc to other's who choose to never want to lose" she said knowing that if people fought they might get mad about losing or be sad their opponent was so weak either or it could end up bad
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Continued from The New Leader's Quest   Continued from The New Leader's Quest EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 1:14 pm

"That too.... battles can confuse many people's emotions.. if they're set on winning, they get angry. If they don't care, great." Serena said. The many reasons for battling... some she still didn't get or know. Oh well.... something she'd learn in the guild she was sure. Good for me... She thought.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Continued from The New Leader's Quest   Continued from The New Leader's Quest EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 10:24 pm

Fang just nods at this fact but decided not to add anything else thinking this conversation had reached it's end. She just had her eyes closed arm's crossed thinking about the things she needed to do. She needed to get stronger smarter and better then all other's this was the goal she needed to complete
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Continued from The New Leader's Quest   Continued from The New Leader's Quest EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 12:36 am

"Wait... I just realized something. You were sent here to get stronger, weren't you?" Serena asked, tilting her head and sitting up. She had just remembered Fang saying something like that back in the forest before she had led her here. The Snivy thought maybe battling Fang would help her along on her clan's request and she'd get stronger. That's it! She'd challenge Fang if she was up for it. Sure, it was a type disadvantage, but she could make this work.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Continued from The New Leader's Quest   Continued from The New Leader's Quest EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 12:42 am

Fang looks at the Pokemon and gives a nod. "Yes I was sent here to become stronger" she then tilted her head in slight confusion "why do you ask?" She says before realizing what the Pokemon was asking. "You wish to spar don't you?" She says seeing no reason they would comment on gaining strength.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Continued from The New Leader's Quest   Continued from The New Leader's Quest EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 9:52 pm

"Yes, if it means helping you. I don't mind." Serena commented. This would be loads of fun. Her first legit battle with another Pokemon! Awesome! Of course, she wanted to let Fang win to help her along, so that shouldn't be hard, should it? Serena was at a type disadvantage anyway. "Let's do this!" She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continued from The New Leader's Quest   Continued from The New Leader's Quest Empty

Back to top Go down

Continued from The New Leader's Quest
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next