Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Freaking hot (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Freaking hot (open) Empty
PostSubject: Freaking hot (open)   Freaking hot (open) EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 12:18 am

.....hot.

This was all that went through the Lucario's head as she walked onward to the base of the Chasm, she was wearing her normal scarf and black trench coat with her bag at her side moving slightly as she walked, she felt like a idiot as she walked a steel type fighting in a volcano she is the genius.

She looks at her item's and sees the stick she randomly picked up once, she felt like setting it on fire and using it to swipe at some Pokemon that seemed to be a fun way to pass the time. She mentally shrugged knowing that most here were fire type's so that would be a bad idea.

(15)
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

Poké : 12294

PostSubject: Re: Freaking hot (open)   Freaking hot (open) EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 3:04 pm

Chili Mission – Mission Info:

The heat was quickly going from pleasant warmth to unbearable scorch – and this time, it wasn't the sun that was the culprit. The sun, certainly, was up there somewhere... But the thick layer of smoke spouting from the nearby mountain had covered the sky and the sun with it, allowing one to just see a faint glowing sphere through it. Such a mountain was apparently called a volcano, and it was a dangerous thing capable of spitting out burning hot lava. It was something no Pokémon should be touching – unless they happened to be a Fire-type...

Varda had flown a long way to get to the volcano and the lava valleys. He had to fly low enough so that his vision wouldn't be blocked by the smoke as well, and even he could start feeling like he was being cooked. He had his reasons to be there, but he could be very certain that he wouldn't be finding his home here. It was... Too hot. And there definitely wasn't a large mountain spewing ash and smoke everywhere anywhere near his nest, either! Nor were there long, hot rivers of lava snaking through the land.

But the Swablu was on other missions as well, not there just to look for his home. A rather sad story of two warring tribes had reached his ears. While he had felt like he could do nothing to bring piece between the two, he knew that he couldn't just ignore it when he heard that one tribe had stolen something from the other and refused to give it back! He had accepted the mission and left as soon as he could with some food, looking for a rare item called the Mystic Water. According to the description, it was some kind of necklace made out of a beautiful blue gem, something he couldn't miss if he just saw it. It was enough to the bird Pokémon.

Finally, Varda started to fly closer to the ground and eventually landed on some hard, black rock, far away from the pools of lava. It was still very hot and he couldn't help but feel extremely thirsty and exhausted. Digging into his bag, he removed a Sitrus berry and ate it on the spot, hoping that the refreshing, cooling juices would help him feel a bit better. And, in fact, they did. He was still hot, but he no longer felt thirsty and he felt like he could actually go on. He produced a small, empty sack from his bag as well, having heard earlier that a certain Pokémon in town needed ash and such a thing could be found near the volcano. If he was going to the volcano, Varda felt like he could do both things at the same time and collect some ash while he was there!

Waddling away from the bare rocks, the blue bird started to look for piles of ash the wind hadn't blown away yet. In the safety of rocky wall, the ground soon grew soft and powdery, soiling the Swablu's feet and belly. But Varda was excited of his find! Lower the empty sack, he started to push ash into its waiting, open mouth, using his wings to sweep everything that fit inside. His white wings soon turned into a shade of dirty gray, but he didn't mind much. He was happy to help.

Current Energy: 18 (28 -25 from entering +15 from the Sitrus berry)

((You're going to have to stick with me for at least 3 pages now as this is a mission, hah. I hope you don't mind. Also, as Varda wouldn't recognize Noel right now, I felt like it would be the best if you approached him.))
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Freaking hot (open)   Freaking hot (open) EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 11:07 pm

Noel walked along the path until she remembered she had a berry she could eat, reaching into her pack she pulls out the berry in question and chomps on it. She was happy to have something to eat here she was feeling a bit drained since the walk here, she had gone through at least three dungeons and had a sparring match with her friend.

She held her stomach slightly remembering the hit she had taken a bit back, still hurt a little but didn't keep her from doing what she loved. She did look in her pack again, she didn't have many items left after her few explorations but she did have a Trawl orb which was very good she could find something rare here.

Her mind did wander back to her fight and she wondered if she could find a fire stone here, she knew her friend lumina needed one to evolve so Noel felt like she should at least try to look for one. And if that meant using her orb then fine, she then looked back to the area and nodded ready to go.

Her eyes did catch something waddling? She set her eye's on the small blue Pokemon with ash grey wings. But being who she was quickly realized that was a Pokemon, possibly one she knew. She decided to walk over scarf and black coat slightly dragging on the ground as she did.

"Hello Varda" Noel said with a smirk wondering if Varda would freak like the others she talked to after she evolved

(30)
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

PostSubject: Re: Freaking hot (open)   Freaking hot (open) EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 12:17 am

Varda kept sweeping the ash into the sack, occasionally stopping and trying the weight of what he had gathered so he would know how many sacks of ash he could carry with him. He tried to not pack one too full, as he did have to make sure he could close it properly so the ash wouldn't get out once he actually had to move it around! The bird's wings quickly turned completely gray, and he quickly realized that white was a rather poor color near a volcano. The area around one got very dirty, and any Pokémon moving through that area would share the same fate.

The Swablu kept moving around in the little pile of ash as he carefully gathered it. He was so heavily focused on his task that he was paying his surrounding no attention, not hearing the bubbling of the lava or the approaching footsteps – though one had to admit that they were rather soft in any case. A sudden voice coming from behind him forced him to stop as his feathers fluffed from the surprise, making the bird Pokémon turn around to see where the voice was coming from – or more like, what had spoken the words!

For a moment Varda thought that he should have recognized the shape, as the strange, tall Pokémon certainly knew his name. Puzzled and curious, the blue ball of fluff tilted his head to the side, his large black eyes blinking in a questioning manner. A big smile was on his face as he was certain a Pokémon like this wasn't hostile towards him, so he didn't feel threatened. All he had on his mind were many questions.
"Hello, miss," the Swablu chirped his response, the bag of ash lying on the ground next to him,
"I'm not sure... Have we met before? Do you know me?" The bird's tone of voice even grew hopeful for a moment, hoping that perhaps this Pokémon knew his family and had somehow met him before. He doubted it, as he hadn't ever seen this Pokémon... But it could have happened! Her coat was rather nice, though. It was a smart move to have it in a dark color in such a dirty area like the chasm of fire and ash.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Freaking hot (open)   Freaking hot (open) EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 12:24 am

Noel laughs slightly then holds her hand to her head. "Ya I guess I've grown like twice my size, it's me Noel" she says with a smirk, she was happy she had evolved though miss seemed to be a bit much she wasn't old though her voice did seem slightly deeper then normal so she assumed it would give the fact that she had aged some.

Noel looked at the pouch to the side slightly filled with ash but didn't bother asking not figuring it wasn't important. She wiped some ash from her bag not wanting it to sit there long, she figured her coat was all the cover she needed as of now
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

PostSubject: Re: Freaking hot (open)   Freaking hot (open) EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 12:34 am

Varda let out a gasp as the other, unfamiliar Pokémon said a familiar name, claiming that she was Noel. Being a person who easily trusted others, he had no reason to doubt her of course. Even though she looked so different and was so much bigger... There was still something familiar about her. Her overall form was similar, her fur had the same shade to it and her dark markings were familiar. She had everything a Riolu had, just... Bigger!

"It's you?" The Swablu asked, tilting his head to the other side. With an excited hop, he came closer and waddled around the taller form of his old friend, checking out every inch of this new Noel's body. There was so much of her now – in a good way, of course!
"Wow, you're so... Big!" The little bird chirped in excitement, stopping in front of the other Pokémon once he had circled her a couple of times. Looking up so he could look her in the eyes, his own little dark, beady eyes seemed to be sparkling as they were so full of amazement and curiosity.
"What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Freaking hot (open)   Freaking hot (open) EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 12:39 am

Noel nods once. "Yup it's me" she says with a smirk happy Varda believed her for some reason most here didn't seem to know what a Lucario was but that might of been because she had only met one riolu and a Lucario in her time being here. "Heh ya I did grow a lot" she says with a small laugh.

She looked at the Varda and saw the same eyes with literal sparkles within them. "I evolved into a Lucario" Noel says confirming she wasn't just a really big Riolu that would be weird
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

PostSubject: Re: Freaking hot (open)   Freaking hot (open) EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 12:47 am

Varda cooed in awe when Noel told him that she had evolved, being a Lucario now instead of a Riolu. It sounded so strange... But he did of course know what it was. He didn't have any personal experience of course, but he knew it in theory. The Swablu had never seen anyone evolve and hadn't met a Pokémon before and after an evolution before, so Noel was now the first. His parents both had evolved, he knew that. But they already were that way when he first saw them and no one he knew had evolved in their flock, either!

"Wow," the bird cooed, speechless for once and not knowing what to say. It was rather amazing.
"Was it... Strange? Or scary?" He eventually managed to ask, not knowing how it would feel like to go through something so big that it was literally life-changing. It was something that would be happening to him too, in the future... Or so he thought. He didn't know if there was something that could stop one from evolving, so he wanted to be prepared.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Freaking hot (open)   Freaking hot (open) EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 12:53 am

Noel crosses her arms and thinks for a second trying to recollect the moment of when she had evolved, she remembered feeling strange like her senses just blew up she was able to see everything around her clearer, though she knew it was most likely the fact she was a Lucario that she could sense everything she still felt nervous.

"Well it's a little hard to explain, it felt like my body shifted like it did but I didn't even feel differently other then my strength. It was like I knew how to move with my new body like I had been a Lucario my whole life." She then just shrugs "but it might be different for every Pokemon to go through evolution" she adds not knowing everything on evolution
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

PostSubject: Re: Freaking hot (open)   Freaking hot (open) EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 12:58 am

Varda listened carefully with large, sparkling eyes, looking even more like a curious child next to such a tall Pokémon. Her experiences didn't sound too scary. Strange perhaps, and something that was difficult to explain. Perhaps he would never really understand it until he went through an evolution himself, but Noel did claim that it didn't feel too different at least. Even though her body was much different, it felt natural.

Of course, she didn't know how it would be for some other species of Pokémon, like the Swablu. And perhaps everyone's evolution would be unique. Still, the little bird was going to do his best and remember everything he had learned in case it would prove to be helpful in the future.
"So... It didn't hurt? You weren't scared at all?" Varda continued, chirping in his usual curious manner.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Freaking hot (open)   Freaking hot (open) EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 1:02 am

Noel scratched the back of her head and let out a small laugh. "Well while the evolution didn't hurt I didn't notice how much stronger and faster I got." She paused for a bit and let out another chuckle. "And when I left where I was I was going through a forest and well I sent to fast and slammed right into a tree"

Noel felt embarrassed and happy no one had seen her do that, it was really really stupid to be to fast you couldn't see where you were going but she did. "But anyway enough about evolution, what brings you here?" She asks thinking they had exhausted all topics on evolution and since Varda was a exploration member she figured he had some type of mission
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

PostSubject: Re: Freaking hot (open)   Freaking hot (open) EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 1:11 am

Varda nodded, happy that evolving didn't hurt at least. It never had been a topic he was able to ask about before. During his time with his family, it just never really came to his mind! It seemed like something that was very far away and like something that wasn't an issue at all. But if a friend he had met suddenly had evolved... It felt like his own evolution was a step closer too. He didn't know when it would happen or where, but it didn't feel as distant as it used to.

The Swablu let out a little chirpy giggle as Noel told how she hadn't noticed her own increased strength and speed however, accidentally running right into a tree when she was running through a forest. If he had seen it, he would have been worried... But the Lucario didn't sound like it had hurt too much, so he could smile about it too just like her. Maybe evolution wasn't all that scary and serious, maybe it was a bit fun, too.

His friend had seemingly had enough of evolution talk for now, deciding that it was her turn to ask questions instead of answering to the little bird's constant stream of silly questions.
"Oh, right," Varda chirped with a nod, realizing that neither of them really knew what the other was doing. It was probably strange to be so close to a dangerous volcano and rivers of lava.
"I came here to collect some ash," the Swablu spread his dirty wing as he motioned towards the small sack by his side,
"And... And there was this mission. I was supposed to find something that was hidden here..."

Bird carried out 1 launched of one Mission Dice :
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Freaking hot (open)   Freaking hot (open) EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 1:16 am

Noel nods when Varda said he was there to get some ash, this was the best place to get that sort of thing Noel didn't know what the ash would be used for but considered it unimportant when he mentioned something about a mission.

She wasn't part of a guild but knew that if someone had a mission sent to them it obviously wasn't good so Noel was slightly curious of what it was. "What's the mission, I have nothing going on now just exploring so maybe I can help" she offers her assistance with whatever was going down.

Even if it was hunting a outlaw she could easily do that with her aura sense, but she also didn't know much about collecting ash but she would help with that as well
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

PostSubject: Re: Freaking hot (open)   Freaking hot (open) EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 1:25 am

Varda nodded when Noel grew interested about his mission, asking about it. She had already helped him with one mission, so the bird considered her to be a trustworthy and helpful Pokémon! ...Well, he honestly thought everyone was like that, but surely the Lucario had to be even more so.
"They said that there were these two different tribes with some kind of issues between them," the bird started to explain with his birdlike tweets,
"I'm not really sure about it, but one of the tribes lives somewhere around this area. And... And they took something from the other tribe. Something very important," he cooed as he tried to emphasize just how important this was to his client.

"Some mysterious, rare item that was very important to the other tribe. And they hid it somewhere around here," the Swablu nodded with determination in his eyes, hoping that he got Noel's interest and support. He honestly had no idea where to start looking, so having another pair of eyes was going to help.
"It's called Mystic Water! It's a necklace of some kind with a blue jewel," Varda continued, of course needing to tell his friend how the item actually looked. Maybe Noel had already seen it! If she had, surely she would have picked it up, however. That would have saved them both a lot of time... But that sounded like it was too good to be true.

((I did already roll for the mission item, but I guess we should wait until the end of the thread to actually find it.))
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Freaking hot (open)   Freaking hot (open) EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 1:33 am

Noel stops for a second and thinks about how familiar that sounded , normally on her homeland it was nothing but two clans facing each other she figured that it wasn't like that here. But she knew wherever you went war was sure to follow no matter what happened.
"Well that can't be good" she says in response to one tribe taking another's treasure that was never good even if you hate each other.

"Well I've never been one to sit quietly by while something's going down so I'll provide as much assistance as I can" she says with a smirk as she hears the name of the item. "Huh I think I might of heard about that somewhere but I haven't seen anything like that as of now" Noel says to confirm she didn't have the item. "Though I can try something" she says as she takes out a orb and smashes it on the ground in front of them as items start to gather around it.

Rezikun carried out 10 launched of one Fiery Chasm :
Freaking hot (open) Slugma10 , Freaking hot (open) Typhlo10 , Freaking hot (open) Glitte10 , Freaking hot (open) Magcar10 , Freaking hot (open) Trap-b10 , Freaking hot (open) Glitte10 , Freaking hot (open) Fennek10 , Freaking hot (open) Slugma10 , Freaking hot (open) Revise10 , Freaking hot (open) Arcani10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freaking hot (open)   Freaking hot (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Freaking hot (open)
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next