Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Old falls

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Old falls - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Old falls   Old falls - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 4:50 am

First topic message reminder :

Noel walks along the path leading to the falls, she looked into her bag and saw her coat. It was slightly cold she she decided to take her blue vest off her body, she traded it for a long black trench coat as she wraps it around her body and puts her arms through the sleeves. She was now wearing her coat with nothing but the red scarf being shown, she takes her vest and places it in her bag.

"It's over here" she says to Rouge as she walks onward to the falls she knew the way, it was only from her memory but she had a good memory as she ends up at the large waterfall
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
RougeBone

RougeBone

Poké : 5150

Old falls - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old falls   Old falls - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 5:59 am

Rouge's eyes lit up at the chance to get stronger, but quickly dimmed. weren't dungeons extremely dangerous for Pokemon like him? Noel was strong, no doubt, but he wasn't sure if she would be weighed down by him to the point of leaving him behind. He wasn't sure if he should say yes or say no to this opportunity. He didn't even know what type of Pokemon would be in it.

"i-if y-y-ou w-w-an-t."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Old falls - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old falls   Old falls - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 6:02 am

Noel just smiles "don't worry I've already been there once I was able to handle it alone as a riolu I think I can handle it now, plus I'll have you backing me up" she ends that with a smirk as she stood up, she wasn't lying about being there but she did lie about being alone. She was with a friend and they ended up running into a outlaw there, they beat him but Noel didn't get much if a chance to look around. The constant fear of death then kinda made her distracted
Back to top Go down
RougeBone

RougeBone

Poké : 5150

Old falls - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old falls   Old falls - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 6:06 am

Rouge stood as well, if she was confident in his abilities, he needed to be as well. There was doubt in his mind that this was going to go great, but if it helped him to become stronger, he would need to do this. He picked up his bone and his strange box, and got ready for this new adventure. This was going to be his first venture into a real dungeon, and he wasn't going to be alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Old falls - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old falls   Old falls - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old falls
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2