Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!
Check out the Staff Recruitment thread if you are interested in becoming a staff member!

Summer Harvest Event

Want to keep up to date with site happenings? Here's the June News Thread!

Share | 

Forest of Dead Leaves

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bird
NPC Rper

Poké : 12094

PostSubject: Forest of Dead Leaves   Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

The day had started out nicely. It was bright and warm, sunny with nary a cloud in the spotless, blue sky... But as the day went on, more and more clouds had appeared on the sky, turning it gray as they covered the sun, its light and warmth. It had certainly gotten colder and the wind was just picking up, causing the leaves to rustle in the colorful forest of yellows and oranges. The calm waters surrounding the Fallen Leaf Copse were anything but, its surface rippled and distorted by the wind, threatening to swallow the stepping stones that bridged two landmasses together.

Varda has heard of a mysterious new place that was found recently by some Pokémon. Who hadn't? It seemed to be such a big topic in Grassveil Town these days. It was involved in something else apparently, but the Swablu had already forgotten, it didn't really matter to him. He was still looking for his home and this far, he had no luck. Because of that, it made sense that the previously hidden island could be one step closer, as he hadn't been able to find it! He had asked for instructions right away and didn't waste any time flying towards Fallen Leaf Copse, leaving in the morning.

Of course, he had gotten lost on the way and with the weather being the way it was, it was rather late by the time he had actually managed to find the lake with the island in the middle. The fallen leaves probably did mean he had gotten to the right place and everything else matched the description, too. The small bird Pokémon had hopped over the small stepping stones and gotten to the forest of what seemed like perpetual fall, the slightly damp, colorful leaves rustling under his feet as he walked. His eyes were all over the place, looking around him in awe as he walked slowly, taking in the sights. It didn't look like his home yet... But it did look exciting.

Current Energy: 15 (26 -11 from entering)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Silver

Poké : 500

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Dead Leaves   Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:22 pm

"Oh, sorry must have misheard. It's... nice to meet you as well." Silverdawn nodded in a satisfied manner. She cast around with her senses, hoping that no pokemon would sneak up on them while they were busy talking to each other. Her tail waved through the leaves, stirring up a few of them. "So, I've heard that there is somewhat of a mystery about this place... what do you know about that?" she questioned Varda curiously.

Silver carried out 3 launched of one Fallen Leaf Copse (Image not informed.) :
, ,

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Dead Leaves   Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:00 pm

"It's alright!" Varda chirped cheerfully when the other Pokémon apologized for saying his name wrong. He honestly didn't mind at all! In fact, perhaps he could have just nodded and silently accepted the apology as he wasn't bothered in the first place, but perhaps he felt like the snake might have thought that it was a bigger deal. She did bring it up herself, after all...

Silverdawn brought up how the Fallen Leaf Copse as it was called had some kind of mystery surrounding it, causing the Swablu to coo and tilt his head.
"A mystery?" He repeated, thinking about it. Nothing really came to mind, nothing big at least – except the entire island itself.
"I think it's kind of a mystery how a large place like this could have been hidden and then discovered! How did it stay as a secret – and why?" Varda continued, finding the newly found area kind of a mystery now himself as well.

"Did you come here to solve some mystery?" The bird chirped, his eyes growing wide in his excitement. Even if he hadn't known of some particular mystery, he wouldn't mind the extra knowledge – or the hunt to solve it!

Current Energy: 16 (15 +1 from the new page)
Back to top Go down
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Dead Leaves   Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:19 am

Silverdawn hissed in amusement and shook her head. "Oh no, I didn't come here for the mystery! What a silly idea, little ol' me on an adventure like an Exploration Team member! I mean, I did search for that treasure in the Scorchfall Desert, but after what a disaster that turned out to be, I quit adventuring for good. No, I'm here on the search for Gravelrocks, sand, or ash. I run a small shop in Grassveil, see. I create glass pokeflutes, and those three items are key for creating my lovely flutes. I heard about the new dungeon and just had to check it out!" she turned her head a little.

"What about you? Did you just stumble into the dungeon?" she wouldn't put it past the odd little bird. "Or were you actively searching for something?" she asked curiously.

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Dead Leaves   Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:35 pm

Varda still smiled, though he tilted his head to the side a bit in confusion as the snake explained that she shouldn't really be out adventuring. In his eyes, everyone could have adventures and explore just for the fun of it – but Silverdawn seemed to have some kind of a bad experience in the past that had made her quit adventuring. The bird cooed in deep thought, unsure if he should ask about it more. He had never been to this Scorchfall Desert himself...

Sand and ash weren't treasures in the Swablu's eyes, but collecting rocks he could understand quite well. Hearing that items like that could be used to create flutes just completely blew the little bird's mind however, his beady little eyes growing wide as his beak opened in awe! It didn't look like Silverdawn was joking, either!
"Wow, how do you do that?" He chirped, his voice full of curiosity.

Varda let out a little giggle as he shook his head to the snake's question, not having just stumbled into this dungeon – at least, not in his eyes.
"I'm in the Guild, so I have to explore," the bird explained, though he grew silent for a moment before he continued,
"And... Yes. I lost my way home some time ago, and I'm trying to find it. I heard of this place and thought... Maybe I should take a look. It doesn't look very familiar, though."
Back to top Go down
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Dead Leaves   Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:18 am

Silverdawn hissed in pride that the bird pokemon seemed to be in awe of her ability to create flutes. "Well, its a complicated process, but basically I melt the sand and ash to create glass, and then I blow the glass into flutes. If I add crushed seeds or berries to the mixture at the right time, I can create flutes that have effects, as well."

She paused in her speech to taste the air, having heard a sound behind them, and cried out in alarm as a large pokemon suddenly reared out of the grasses, aiming its large hooves towards Silverdawn's face. She screeched as she shot backwards to avoid being trampled, hissing and spitting in annoyance. She hated it when deer or horse-like pokemon tried to stomp on her head! It wasn't her fault some snake pokemon liked to bite other pokemon in the legs!

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Dead Leaves   Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:09 pm

Varda's eyes grew wider in awe, quite positively sparkling as he listened to the snake's explanation. Perhaps she couldn't see it, but perhaps the way he held his breath due to his amazement was noticed by the other Pokémon.
"I didn't know you could melt sand or ash!" The little bird chirped, his world completely blown by this new revelation he had never even considered. And making flutes out of melted glass and seeds and berries? It sounded so odd, so... Intriguing!
"What kind of eff–" Varda wanted to ask, but was cut short by Silverdawn's warning cry.

The Swablu looked up, not having paid any attention to their surroundings due to how focused he was on their conversation. A large, deer-like Pokémon with magnificent horns covered in red leaves was charging towards them, forcing the bird to jump aside so he wouldn't get hurt by the hooves. But then he remembered – Silverdawn! She was in trouble, she couldn't even see! In fact, it seemed like the feral Pokémon was targeting her with its strong hooves, stomping at the poor snake in what seemed to be rage.

Varda quickly rose into the air with a couple of strong flaps, diving at the deer Pokémon's face as he tried to distract it. Pecking at it with his beak and scratching it with his talons, the bird had a moment to let the snake know what was happening.
"Silverdawn! Hide!"
Back to top Go down
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Dead Leaves   Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:43 pm

Silverdawn shot out from beneath the Sawsbuck as Varda flew into its face to distract it. She heard Varda's call and hissed in irony. "No, I thought I'd stay still and let it stomp me to death!" she called back sarcastically.

Then she rushed at the Sawsbuck with her tail glowing with a purple light. If she remembered her pokemon correctly, Sawsbuck had a grass typing, meaning it would be weak to her poison.

She whacked her tail against the Sawsbuck's vulnerable stomach, and the deer-like pokemon reared back onto its hind legs with a cry of pain. Then it rammed down onto Silverdawn's body, scratching her coils. She hissed and tried to fall back, bleeding from several scratches in her scales.

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Dead Leaves   Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:20 pm

"Noo, don't do that!" Varda cried out in distress as the snake said that she was thinking of just letting the deer Pokémon to stomp her to death, taking such words completely seriously. Luckily, as far as he could see – and he was rather distracted by the stampeding Pokémon he was trying to distract – Silverdawn did actually get out of the way. Phew, he was so relieved that she actually listened to him...!

Unfortunately for him, the bird wasn't really paying much attention as the stag suddenly reared up, hitting the bird in the stomach with its rather hard nose. Immediately Varda lost his breath as all air was forced out of his body, causing him to fall down – right on top of the large Pokémon, getting dangled in its leafy antlers. It took a moment for him to catch his breath and realize what was happening again, twisting and turning to free himself.

He saw something purple down on the ground, in the middle of all the fallen leaves... Silverdawn! The Swablu gasped as he forced himself off the stag's head, realizing that she hadn't managed to get very far after all! He had no time to come up with any fancy plans. All the little bird could do was dive at the deer-like Pokémon again and peck it with his sharp beak, hoping that it would leave the snake alone...
Back to top Go down
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Dead Leaves   Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:25 am

Silverdawn hissed in annoyance as her blood splattered across the dry leaves on the ground. She had no time for this! She brought up her glowing tail again, slicing across the deer's stomach once more, sending the creature trampling backwards, howling in pain. It would die within a few hours if it didn't find several pecha berries, Silverdawn knew, but it served the feral right, attacking her like that.

Silverdawn tasted the air for any more enemies, and smelled something different. It wasn't alive, but had a strange scent. She slithered over to where the scent was coming from and found a ribbon of some sort. It didn't seem to have any effect, so she wrapped it around her scratches, not caring that her blood soaked into the ribbon, hoping that the cloth would stop the bleeding.

She then cast around for the bird pokemon she had been talking to. Hopefully the thing hadn't gotten itself trampled. "Hello, are you there?" she called.

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Dead Leaves   Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:02 pm

Varda let out a panicked chirp as the stag reared up again, hitting him in the stomach once more. Maybe being close to its head wasn't such a good idea after all, especially when one wasn't a very fast flier! But this time, the feral Pokémon ended up taking a few steps behind, making the Swablu fall on the ground – mercifully softened by the fallen leaves and his own pudge. He was in a rather bad position, but luck was on their side and the snake's attacks were enough to send the deer-like Pokémon running, retreating with haste and kicking up some of the fallen leaves up with its hooves.

The little bird was a bit confused after everything that happened, everything going past so fast. It wasn't until Silverdawn called out when he managed to snap out of it, quickly hopping on his little feet in panic. Oh, Silverdawn! She had gotten hurt!
"Um, yes!" He called out as fast as he could, not wanting to tease a blind Pokémon by not responding. It didn't take too long for him to see the purple scales in the middle of all the orange and so he hopped over.

"Are you alright?" Varda chirped in a worried tone, his eyes looking over the snake's long body. He saw that she had some kind of a scarf wrapped around her that he hadn't seen before... And a growing red spot on the fabric made his feathers stand out.
"Oh..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Dead Leaves   

Back to top Go down

Forest of Dead Leaves
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2