Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

School Issues

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Digizel

Digizel

Poké : 860

School Issues Empty
PostSubject: School Issues   School Issues EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 8:08 pm

So here's the thing. The fall semester is coming up to its last month. As such, work is getting a lot harder as we draw closer and closer to the final exams and when all of my papers and stuff are do. That means that for the next couple of weeks, I'll probably be too busy working on school projects and such to have any real muse for forum-based roleplaying. And as a result of this, I think I would rather take a break from it until everything has been taken care of rather than trying to force something that will only be about half the quality as it normally would be.

I plan to be back as soon as I can, though. I always love me some PMD RP's. xD Just thought I'd give my RP partners a heads-up~
Back to top Go down
http://pkmndn2.proboards.com/
Digizel

Digizel

Poké : 860

School Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Issues   School Issues EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 6:18 am

So as it turns out, school was not the end of my problems and things turned out worse than I expected. But, I got everything sorted out, all of my non-direct family members have gone home and Christmas stress (and joy for the two days) as well as more school disasters are complete at last.

School starts for me in three days' time, so I figure...why not go ahead and try to have more fun here again? It's been a while...but hopefully it should be pretty good for now!

...Now to figure out what I'm going to do about my RP partner situation and what threads I still have....
Back to top Go down
http://pkmndn2.proboards.com/

School Issues
Page 1 of 1