Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

First time in the guild.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

First time in the guild. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: First time in the guild.   First time in the guild. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 10:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

Raze slowly walked in the entrance, amazed at what he saw, there were teams of explorer here and there, he looked around the whole place, seeing stairs that went down, 'Guess I gotta go downstairs...' He thought, walking towards it, heading down to the first floor.

Upon reaching the end of the stairs he saw two bulleting boards, full of paper sticked onto it, he looked at them for a while, 'Looks like Pokémon are asking for help from explorers here' He thought again, looking around him, seeing an entire other room, and more stairs heading downwards. He decided to hang here for a few seconds, to read the bulleting boards.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: First time in the guild.   First time in the guild. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 10:30 pm

"The name you chose suits you. Don't worry, we're almost finished here."
Using her vines to take one of the many bags, that were hanging on a wall off of its hook, she then placed it in front of the guild's newest member before beginning to explain:
"This is your Treasure Bag. It's a great help in carrying items and will certainly be useful for you. Inside it you will find your Explorer Badge, a Wonder Map and a little surprise. So, do you want to look inside now, or should we get right to assigning a room for you?"

(The surprise is a ribbon in the colour of your choice, just like those the player recieves at the start of Time/Darkness/Sky)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First time in the guild.   First time in the guild. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 11:16 pm

The Pichu smiled, as he opened his bag, seeing the badge inside, with a Blue ribbon and the map with it, and he picked the blue ribbon up, "It's looks so cool!" He said, with a large visible smile, he put it back inside with the badge and map, and closed it, looking up at the Meganium "Thank you Guild master" He said, feeling great joy, having created own exploration team and recieved a gift from the Guild Master herself, he felt like he was prepared fo anything, "I get a room too? Thanks!"
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: First time in the guild.   First time in the guild. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 11:21 pm

"You're welcome. If you would follow me then please, sweetie?"
With those words, the Meganium placed the book back on its shelf again and put the quill and ink back into her drawer.
Walking towards the door again, she continued:
"We're almost finished with the introduction process, dearie."
After a quick tour through the guild and its facilities, during which Faye introduced a variety of Pokémon and explained the use of the systems in the guild, the duo had arrived at the quarters again.
The Grass type walked up to one of the doors, opened it and explained:
"This will be your room. There isn't much inside, but you can decorate it any way you like, my dear. Usually rescue teams only use these rooms for sleeping though, so most members don't really change anything. For now I'd suggest for you to rest. An exciting day lies behind you and without doubt the next one will be just as excitng, so you should be prepared. Are there any other questions you're having? If not, then we'd be finished here, sweetie."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First time in the guild.   First time in the guild. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 11:41 pm

"No questions Guildmaster" He said as he walked in his room, and sitting down in the middle of the room, "This looks great! Thank you" He smiled warmly at her, setting down his bag at his side, opening it again, and picking up the map, he opened it and looked at it, 'Wow, it seems like I have only seen a small part of the world, I wonder if I am going to be able to visit all these places' He thought to himself, impatiently waiting so he could start tomorrow his own adventures, but first he had someone to talk to, so he got up, and picked up his bag, placing it on the side of his bed, and started walking to the entrance of the room, "I'll be back soon, I have a friend waiting for me outside" He smiled and walked outside to the exit of the guild, exited to tell the news to his friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First time in the guild.   First time in the guild. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

First time in the guild.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2