Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Where the Birds Roost

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Where the Birds Roost Empty
PostSubject: Where the Birds Roost   Where the Birds Roost EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 10:38 pm

It was a quiet morning and though Violet had no clients scheduled for today, the Oshawott had still risen early to make the most of her day. She wasn't sure what she wanted to do first, and so she'd settled down in her beautiful garden located behind the dojo building with a drink and a slice of oran and pecha pie to admire the beautiful weather that the new day had granted them. Peacefully, she watched the clouds float past as she nibbled on her sweet tasting food, purely enjoying the morning for what it was.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

Poké : 12294

PostSubject: Re: Where the Birds Roost   Where the Birds Roost EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 11:17 pm

The sun was slowly rising higher up into the sky as a new day began in Grassveil Town. Morning was the time when most of the Pokémon seemed to get up as everyone started their days, greeting the bright, warm sun and the beautiful weather. The sky was a spotless shade of light blue without even one cloud dotting its surface. While it was still rather early in the morning to say anything for sure, the day most likely would continue to be warm and dry with no rain in sight...

Varda had woken up rather early – as always. He always was so energetic, it seemed, but it was very difficult to sleep in at the Guild anyways. Other teams tended to get up when the sun rose, so the rooms and corridors ended up becoming quite noisy as the Pokémon talked and moved around, starting their missions for the day. The Swablu had decided not to take a job today – or at least right in the morning, instead waddling his way through the town towards the secluded Dojo that was a bit further away.

While he had wanted to find a rare berry for Violet to plant in her garden, he hadn't been successful yet. The bird had waited for a while to see if he could find one before he went to meet her, not wanting to get her hopes up when she saw him... But Varda didn't want to seem awfully rude and just not visit the Pokémon, either! Even if he came to visit her empty-handed – or winged – he was still hoping to at least thank her again for her help this far.

No one was in the front yard, but the Swablu continued to walk further in, slowly making his way inside the Dojo as he looked around, trying to find Violet.
"Hello?" He chirped, trying to listen for a response,
"Violet? Are you home...?"
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Where the Birds Roost   Where the Birds Roost EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 4:40 pm

The Oshawott had been contemplating what to do with the rest of her day when she'd heard a voice coming from inside the dojo. Blinking, she couldn't quite tell who it was from out here and so collecting her plate and cup, she made her way back inside the dojo building. The Pokemon that greeted her was none other than Varda, a Swablu whom she'd met previously.
"Oh, hello Varda!" she smiled cheerfully. It was a pleasant surprise to say the least.
"I hadn't expected to see you, though I can't say i'm not happy about it," she chuckled, "What can I do for you?" she asked, still carrying her now empty plate and cup.
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

PostSubject: Re: Where the Birds Roost   Where the Birds Roost EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 4:51 pm

Varda slowly waddled deeper into the Dojo, his eyes scanning his surroundings. It really didn't look like Violet was home, and for a moment he was a bit disappointed, thinking that he had come at a bad time. But it was still very possible that she was just on her back yard and couldn't hear him! The bird started to head there, not even considering the fact that the Pokémon who owned the Dojo might have been a bit angry for having him walk around everywhere without her.

He didn't really manage to get too far before Violet already walked inside, noticing the Swablu and greeting him. The bird of course was very happy, smiling as he picked up the pace and got over to the Oshawott, spreading his wings once in excitement.
"Oh, you are home! That's good, I wasn't sure," He chirped cheerfully, happy to see that Violet didn't look too annoyed at his visit,
"Well, I just woke up and felt like maybe I should visit you," Varda cooed, but then he stopped, his expression turning darker for a moment. Was she waiting for a berry he had promised to get her...?

"I... Haven't really found anything you don't have in your garden yet," the Swablu started with a sigh, the feathers on top of his head drooping down as if they were reacting to his sadness. However, the bird seemed to quickly perk up as he looked back at the Oshawott, his little beady eyes sparkling.
"I've looked pretty far, but I'm sure there are still many places I haven't checked! Maybe something special will grow in those far away places. You wouldn't happen to know where rare berries might grow?"
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Where the Birds Roost   Where the Birds Roost EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 2:41 pm

Violet wandered over to the Swablu with a smile, still holding the crockery. She was concerned for a moment as his expression became darker, her own smile saddening a little as he revealed that he was worried that he hadn't found a berry yet. He really didn't need to be so concerned about that after all.
"You don't need to worry so much about finding a berry, Varda," Violet smiled, trying to cheer him up, "Your company is nice enough," she added before trying to change the subject. Everyone always seemed to be so wrapped up in debts and promises, when there was really nothing better she could ask for than the company and friendship of a fellow pokemon.

"I have some oran and pecha pie left in the other room if you'd like a slice, though," she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

PostSubject: Re: Where the Birds Roost   Where the Birds Roost EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 3:45 pm

Varda seemed to quickly get over his worries as Violet mentioned how the berry wasn't all that important, and the little bird nodded happily, agreeing with the Oshawott's words if that was what she truly thought. She said that she enjoyed his company, which certainly filled him with joy. The lack of berries soon became a thing of the past as it was forgotten now. The Swablu was now more concentrated on Violet and their meeting.

"That's so good to hear! I was afraid that I was interrupting you... You weren't busy with anything, right?" The bird Pokémon started to ask happily, though at the end his tone had turned into something slightly more questioning as he tilted his head to the side. He did notice the plate in Violet's hands and obviously it came from somewhere... But the talk of pie quickly made Varda's head feathers perk up, slowly putting the pieces together.

"Oh, I didn't know you could bake... Did you bake the pie yourself?" The Swablu cooed, rather amazed at such an ability even though he had yet to even taste this pie Violet had mentioned. He had never baked anything himself!

((You're free to have Varda follow Violet around if you want to move, heh.))
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Where the Birds Roost   Where the Birds Roost EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 11:10 pm

Violet shook her head to the Swablu's first question. It was still early in the morning and most clients she took on would schedule appointments slightly later in the day, but as it happened today she was completely free.
"I actually don't think I have any clients scheduled for today," she replied, "And before you arrived I was merely relaxing in the garden. So, not really what I would call busy anyway," she finished with a small smile.

The Oshawott chuckled, "I did make it myself, yea," she began, reaching a paw up to scratch the back of her head out of habit,"But I can't promise it's any good. I'm not a top notch chef or anything; the cafes in the town square probably make better."
Violet motioned for the Swablu to follow her as she headed into an adjacent room, "But all modesty aside, you're welcome to try some and make your own judgements on my cooking!"

(Apologies for the lateness of the post. I know it's not the best post either but hopefully things will get better after the flashback ^-^)
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

PostSubject: Re: Where the Birds Roost   Where the Birds Roost EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm

Varda seemed to just perk up when he heard that Violet had nothing planned for the day. She wasn't busy, she wasn't doing anything too important and she wasn't going to have any clients – or at least no one had asked for training for this day, yet. It was a good thing. The Swablu knew that the Oshawott was a very busy, important Pokémon and many others needed her time too. Just being lucky enough to run into her when he wouldn't get in the way was amazing to the bird! He nodded happily as Violet finished her little explanation of how her day had gone.

"Oooh, that's amazing," the little bird cooed in awe when the Dojo owner admitted that she had made the pie herself, amazed with her abilities even though he had never actually tasted the pie yet,
"I don't think I can cook or bake," Varda continued, most likely giving his reason for being so amazed. He couldn't do it himself, so it was amazing when someone else did it. He hadn't even tried it. It seemed very complicated... And he seemed to be fine with eating berries and seeds raw, anyways!

"Yes, thank you!" The Swablu chirped when Violet offered him the chance to taste the pie himself to judge it, motioning him to follow her into another room. He obliged, waddling after the Oshawott. She always was so nice, even though they hadn't seen each other that often. She already was so nice the first time they met a while ago, the first day the bird stepped into Grassveil Town. He could still remember it so clearly...

The previous night's storm was long over. It hadn't hit Grassveil Town very hard, but even it had to deal with the harsh winds and hard rain. Luckily, the day after ended up being a very bright and warm one, the sunlight quickly drying up puddles and mud that had formed during the night. As the day went on, it was like there never had been a storm in the first place. The skies were beautiful and the nature around the town was beautiful and vibrant, enjoying both the water and the sun it was getting. The sun, of course, eventually started to set again – though the lack of clouds in the sky suggested that the previous night's storm wouldn't happen again anytime soon.

Varda has gotten a bit lost. After he was swept away from his home and found by the kind Pokémon, Lance, he had been left in Grassveil Town on his own. He actually had wanted that. Lance had an Exploration Team, which he had asked the bird to join... And well, he was quite sure he would be joining it. It did sound like a good idea. But the Swablu did want a bit more time to think about it, not wanting to rush in and join the Guild the very same day. He doubted he could stay in the Guild when he wasn't a member, so he would have to find a place in Grassveil Town to sleep. Hopefully someone would be kind enough to offer him a nest.

The little bird had been quite muddy and dirty after the storm, so he had immediately asked for a place to clean himself. The pond near the town had been perfect, and now Varda was fluffy and clean again, as he should be. Of course, by the time he had finished, it was already getting late. And he kind of forgot where Grassveil Town was. There was a path leading away from the pond, which was a great help... But at some point he realized that he was in an area he didn't recognize. There was still a path so he couldn't be in the wilderness somewhere, but knowing that didn't really help him find his way. All he could do was keep walking.

Eventually he could see some light and the shape of a building looming up ahead. While he wasn't certain if he had seen it in the town, it was a great lead. Maybe he was close! The Swablu started to run, wanting to get close as soon as he could. Unfortunately there weren't other buildings close as far as he could see... But this singular building did seem to be occupied. Varda walked up to the door, giving the frame a little knock to see if he would get a response.
"Hello...?"

(Flashback mode engaged. Enjoy all these words words words.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where the Birds Roost   Where the Birds Roost Empty

Back to top Go down

Where the Birds Roost
Page 1 of 1