Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery
 
HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests


-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!
Check out the Staff Recruitment thread if you are interested in becoming a staff member!

Want to keep up to date with site happenings? Here's the November News Thread!

Share | 
 

 With The Odds Against You

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
PhantomSun



Posts : 759
Poké : 3086
Join date : 2014-09-07

PostSubject: With The Odds Against You   Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:53 am

First topic message reminder :

Lumina, you've just been full of bright ideas lately, haven't you.

Her own thought dryly chastised her as the six-tailed fox stood outside the entrance to Serene Cave. Despite the guild badge, treasure bag and wonder map poking out of the before mentioned bag, she wasn't here on a mission. No, she had decided to give herself a small break from her guild work.

She was here for something else. To grow stronger. To satisfy her curiosity. To come where she hadn't come before, in an attempt to learn about the world around her. Or maybe she was just here to entertain herself. What could she say, she enjoyed a good challenge now and then. Most likely, it was a little bit of all these reasons combined.

Her head held high, the Vulpix stood outside the cave regally, her ears perked attentively. She stepped inside, the cool air inside replacing the warmth that the sun left on her fur, and for some reason she couldn't quite explain, this gave Lumina a chill down her spine.

Energy: 1
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rezikun

avatar

Posts : 3051
Poké : 9100
Join date : 2014-08-21
Age : 18
Location : I really do not know.

PostSubject: Re: With The Odds Against You   Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:37 pm

"Who knows maybe I am" Noel says with a smirk though she had gotten hit before she enjoyed it when she got them made her feel great as she noticed lumina get hit over to a wall Noel rushed over just as lumina got the rock off Noel turned on her heel and faced.the stone as lumina roared out

The woobat not feeling so confident about attacking them retreated back the way lumina and Noel came but the stone was still undecided about how it could win

_________________

The wanderer know as Noel

Back to top Go down
PhantomSun



Posts : 759
Poké : 3086
Join date : 2014-09-07

PostSubject: Re: With The Odds Against You   Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:32 pm

"This is your last warning." Lumina hissed coldly, trying to scare off the small rock type. "Move out of the way and you won't have a problem." It would ultimately be more humane to threaten it, she figured, when the alternative was to beat it up. But then again, this was a feral Pokemon, some of them practically lived for a challenge. Her threats may have gone unheard if this Geodude was one of those types.

Energy: 17
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

avatar

Posts : 3051
Poké : 9100
Join date : 2014-08-21
Age : 18
Location : I really do not know.

PostSubject: Re: With The Odds Against You   Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:35 pm

"Ya listen to her" Noel said with eyes that said try something and I will blow you up as the rock didn't like the fight to be a two on one so he ran away like the bat but more of a roll then a run which made Noel laugh slightly "huh didn't think that would work" she says as she remembers "oh ya here's that stick" points it at lumina

_________________

The wanderer know as Noel

Back to top Go down
PhantomSun



Posts : 759
Poké : 3086
Join date : 2014-09-07

PostSubject: Re: With The Odds Against You   Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:40 pm

Lumina had to be honest, she hadn't expected it to work, either. But she was beginning to truly believe that a pen could be stronger than a sword, between this and their incident with the Lunatone. Even though she used to laugh at the old saying, finding it silly and untrue. Silently, she puffed out a small Ember, which caught onto the dry branch easily.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

avatar

Posts : 3051
Poké : 9100
Join date : 2014-08-21
Age : 18
Location : I really do not know.

PostSubject: Re: With The Odds Against You   Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:43 pm

"Well that does great" Noel says as she moves the branch around to look at the walls and such this seemed easier then ushering her aura senses they drained her slowly as she walked along the path happy to have some light to guide them

(9)

_________________

The wanderer know as Noel

Back to top Go down
PhantomSun



Posts : 759
Poké : 3086
Join date : 2014-09-07

PostSubject: Re: With The Odds Against You   Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:53 pm

Lumina walked a bit closer to their makeshift light source, trying to get the most of could out of their limited light. It glowed softly, projecting a small area of light in the otherwise dark cave, a brightness which the residents of the cave were largely unfamiliar to. The Vulpix stood close to Noel, squinting to try and see as far ahead as she could. If there was one thing she hated, or at least strongly disliked, it was being caught by surprise. That always made her feel like an idiot.

PhantomSun carried out 2 launched of one Serene Cave (Image not informed.) :
,
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

avatar

Posts : 3051
Poké : 9100
Join date : 2014-08-21
Age : 18
Location : I really do not know.

PostSubject: Re: With The Odds Against You   Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:57 pm

Noel takes out a small berry and eats it quietly as to not provoke anything that would try to kill her she had found the berry inside her pack while looking for the stick and happy she had done so she felt a little winded from using her aura senses to long as she walks along noticing two seeds on the ground and held the torch a little close to identify what they were "a vile and bound seed" she said as she looked for anything else

(19)

Rezikun carried out 3 launched of one Serene Cave (Image not informed.) :
, ,

_________________

The wanderer know as Noel

Back to top Go down
PhantomSun



Posts : 759
Poké : 3086
Join date : 2014-09-07

PostSubject: Re: With The Odds Against You   Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:03 am

"Huh... I thought these were pretty rare." The Vulpix remarked, gingerly picking up the Bounce Seed as to not damage it, or worse, accidently use it on herself. She dropped it in her bag and looked back at Noel. "I'll take the Bounce Seed and you can have the Vile Seed?" She suggested, a deal which sounded fair enough to her.

Energy: 15


Last edited by PhantomSun on Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

avatar

Posts : 3051
Poké : 9100
Join date : 2014-08-21
Age : 18
Location : I really do not know.

PostSubject: Re: With The Odds Against You   Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:05 am

"Sure why not" she said as she picked the seed up and turned as she sensed the aura of Pokemon it was faint but it was there they were coming through one of the caves the were around them "we should move I sense something coming" she says as she starts to move

(6)

_________________

The wanderer know as Noel

Back to top Go down
PhantomSun



Posts : 759
Poké : 3086
Join date : 2014-09-07

PostSubject: Re: With The Odds Against You   Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:20 am

"Can you tell what, or who, it is?" Lumina wondered aloud, trying to determine whether or not they could take whatever it was that was coming. She was feeling fairly confident, herself, but she could understand not wanting to fight if the two of them would be at a disadvantage.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

avatar

Posts : 3051
Poké : 9100
Join date : 2014-08-21
Age : 18
Location : I really do not know.

PostSubject: Re: With The Odds Against You   Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:26 am

Noel starts to focus her power more she had gotten more adept at using her senses better then she thought she could as she quickly searched the area they were coming from the followed as a Bidarel a Bidoof and a Graveler Noel told lumina that as she smirked "even if we would be out numbered I think if we met we could take them" she says with her normal smirk

_________________

The wanderer know as Noel

Back to top Go down
PhantomSun



Posts : 759
Poké : 3086
Join date : 2014-09-07

PostSubject: Re: With The Odds Against You   Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:40 am

"If you think so, I'm not backing out." Lumina replied, her brown eyes narrowing as she looked down the dark cave, looking for any hint of incoming Pokemon or any clue they would be coming, like voices or footsteps echoing back to her and Noel. She didn't have the Riolu's aura sensing, so she was more or less in the dark, all too literally.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

avatar

Posts : 3051
Poké : 9100
Join date : 2014-08-21
Age : 18
Location : I really do not know.

PostSubject: Re: With The Odds Against You   Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:48 am

Noel then got a idea they were always the ones to get jumped by random Pokemon why not this time be the ones to jump some others as.Noel pointed to a rock that would serve as a vantage point for lumina "I have a idea you stand up there and I'll stand on the opposite cliff so when they pass we jump them" Noel says as she jumps over and places the torch at the point they were a little off so it would be a minute till the feral Pokemon got here.

Noel set it as she turned to lumina "when you get set up make the flame go out" Noel said as she went to her point.

_________________

The wanderer know as Noel

Back to top Go down
PhantomSun



Posts : 759
Poké : 3086
Join date : 2014-09-07

PostSubject: Re: With The Odds Against You   Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:26 am

The Vulpix nodded silently, following the light of the torch. She scampered up to the top of the large stone, her feet planted firmly on the rocky surface to help her keep her grip on the boulder. As the sign that she was ready, she stomped out the torch, feeling strangely re-invigorated as she naturally absorbed the flames.

She had to admit, Lumina was fond of this plan. She had no problem with taking whoever this was by surprise, knowing feral Pokemon, it was likely that they'd try to attack them anyways. Words were powerful, but they couldn't win you every fight.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

avatar

Posts : 3051
Poké : 9100
Join date : 2014-08-21
Age : 18
Location : I really do not know.

PostSubject: Re: With The Odds Against You   Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:37 am

Noel stood low having her aura to see the opponents that had started.to cross they were the Pokemon she had said but with the graveler in the middle as they all seemed to walk together taking no notice of this she knew lumina could not see in the dark though so how would she tell her they were here.

As Noel used her senses and picked up a rock she then threw it at the place where noel had told her to stay making sure not to make to.much noise nor hit her.with the rock as Noel jumped one of the Pokemon that had passed it was the Bidarel she had jumped hitting it right in the stomach with a kick to make sure it stayed down as Noel looked at the graveler

_________________

The wanderer know as Noel

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: With The Odds Against You   

Back to top Go down
 
With The Odds Against You
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Eli Mattson - He's Got Talent!
» ISTP FAQ and Common Advice
» Against All Odds
» Yes, I'm laying odds on tomorrow. So let's start tomorrow tonight.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Rainfront Town :: Serene Cave-
Jump to: