Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Bulbasaur in the Veil [OPEN]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bulbasaur in the Veil [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Bulbasaur in the Veil [OPEN]   Bulbasaur in the Veil [OPEN] EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:56 pm

Urayasan plopped down, watching the activity of Grassveil quaintly. She wondered what to do, boredome was killing her. The Bulbasaur walked around, watching evey Pokémon as they passed. She waited for one to maybe talk to her. Still searching for a partner, Urayasan was trying to talk to as many Pokémon as possible. Since her last visit with her mother, she had grown stronger, but not quite strong enough to level her up. The young Bulbasaur sat down again, frustration practically killing her. /Why won't anyone just talk to me?!/
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Bulbasaur in the Veil [OPEN]   Bulbasaur in the Veil [OPEN] EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 3:49 am

Noel had made her way though the area by rooftops she didn't really like to use the ground though today seemed nice few had walked past the shops so the crowd was without much to guide Noel felt happy without the noise blocking her thoughts as she had still yet to think of a reason why feral Pokemon would side with outlaws she had been so lost in thought she had not noticed until the last second that her journal had fallen

The riolu stopped right at the next jumps as she looked down her red scarf slightly blowing in the wind as she looked around and spotted her journal as she jumped down and landed gracefully next to the book in question quickly picking it up she had noticed she had landed next to a bulbasaur always the one to strike up a conversation she smiled at the Pokemon in question as she put her book back into her bag "hello I'm Noel nice to meet you" she said with a small head nod
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bulbasaur in the Veil [OPEN]   Bulbasaur in the Veil [OPEN] EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 3:19 pm

Urayasan smiled at her, and then began conversation. "Hi! I'm Urayasan. Nice to meet you too!" The Bulbasaur greeted half heartedly. "What brings you into Grassveil?" She asked, looking around a bit. The Bulbasaur before had no success in chats, but maybe this time, just maybe, she could make a good friend. /I wonder why she even bothered to come and talk to me... That shows she's nice already./ Urayasan thought, then looking at Noel again. "That's a nice name."
(Short)
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Bulbasaur in the Veil [OPEN]   Bulbasaur in the Veil [OPEN] EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:00 pm

"Well" was all Noel said before she got a questionable look in her eyes and crossed her arms 'why did I come to town today' she thought to herself as she looked at the ground for a little bit she had come for something not remembering she just shrugs "nothing really I've had some good encounters with others here" she says with a small laugh "though did get attacked once" she adds still sorta laughing when she stopped she looked back at the bulbasaur "so what brings you to town" seemed like a normal conversation starter to her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bulbasaur in the Veil [OPEN]   Bulbasaur in the Veil [OPEN] EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 6:06 pm

Urayasan paused. "Well..." She began, cocking her head to the side. "I honestly don't know what to do anymore. Since my mom has been away on and off, and I'm not in a guild, I honestly don't know what to do anymore. And, because, well..." Urayasan brought out the strange stone. "I want to know what this thingy does." With a slight hesitation, the Bulbasaur pushed it towards Noel. /Please don't steal it.../ She thought, wincing.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Bulbasaur in the Veil [OPEN]   Bulbasaur in the Veil [OPEN] EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 6:15 pm

"Ah I see" Noel says with slight sadness in her voice she had always known her mom and she left her so she kinda knew what that was like she then hears about the small stone she picks it up and moves it around her Hand eyeing everything about it moving it around her hand eyes calculating what it could be "well I'm no expert about stuff like this but I will keep a eye out in dungeons for anything this could go to" she says calmly as she passed the stone back her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bulbasaur in the Veil [OPEN]   Bulbasaur in the Veil [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

Bulbasaur in the Veil [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1