Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!
Check out the Staff Recruitment thread if you are interested in becoming a staff member!

Summer Harvest Event

Want to keep up to date with site happenings? Here's the June News Thread!

Share | 

(Adopted by BlueKat12) Linus the Murkrow

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: (Adopted by BlueKat12) Linus the Murkrow   Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:07 am

» Name: Linus
» Gender:
» Species: #198 - Murkrow, The Darkness Pokemon
» Affiliation: A Vagrant

» Level: 5
» Energy: 22 BE
» Ability: Super Luck
» Moves:
-Peck (Start)
-Astonish (Start)
-Pursuit (Level 5)
-Roost (Egg)

» Likes:
Coming out of his comfort zone...Once in a while.
+ He's been pushing himself to interact more with others and gathering the courage to scale his biggest fears in order to live up to his mother's wishes.
Aesthetic
+ Something about scenery has always drawn Linus out of his nest. He's extremely appreciative of beauty and the wonders of nature. There's never a time where he's on edge when viewing extravagant landscapes.
Myths, Fables, Legends
+ Being the creative scaredy-crow he is, Linus will never turn a blind eye to stories, even if he has to have a conversation to hear them. His mother always told him, "You should always listen to legends. Who knows, they might be true."

» Dislikes:
Especially Sour Berries (Any berries with a sourness that is over 10):
Iapapa, Belue, Aspear, Nomel, Yache, Payapa, Colbur, Salac, Apicot, Lansat, Starf, and Rowap
+ He lost his appetite for sourness when he accidentally ate a Rowap berry as a hatchling.
Excessive Social Interaction
+ With only his mother to care for him, Linus never really developed many social skills, and as a result is incredibly timid and reserved. Thinking of the right things to say often wares him out, so he may need a break between gab sessions.

» Personality: Linus was never considered a talkative bird among his mother's friends, who would occasionally drop by their nest and say hello. However, once alone with her, he could chat all day. This continued to be the case and eventually solidified his shy nature among strangers. When he does have something to say, and if he's comfortable enough with the pokemon he's talking to, he's quite brilliant. Yet, the little birdy is slow to warm up to new pokemon. Another quirk of his is that he stutters constantly. Actions for the Murkrow will almost always speak louder than words.

» History:
A baby Murkrow hatched into a family of one. Its father had only been present long enough to see its egg on the day it arrived, and went missing from then on. A sole mother was left to care for her single hatch-ling during a cold winter.  The baby, on multiple occasions, came close to freezing in the low temperatures. Merle did her very best to scrounge up some of the berries that other pokemon stocked for their hibernation, and barely managed to support both of them. On the night of the Spring Equinox, she tweeted at the way her son's tail looked as the sun rose. It reflected a violet color under the first rays, and so she named him Linus, after the purple flower. Merle then promised herself that she'd never let him out of her sight and lose him as she lost his father.

The coming spring was joyous, as a mother and her son could eat till their stomachs brimmed. They lived an isolated but adventurous life on the island where Merle and her husband took shelter from a serious blizzard during migration. Sometimes her old friends would check up on them and bring a bounty of gifts. "We worry about you sometimes! You're sure you'll be okay out on your own?" She nodded with a crooked beak to each of her visitors who all asked that same question. They were where no one could bother them, and that's just how they liked it.

Linus quickly became attached to his mother, as all crows do. Still, their bond was a bit too close. The boy would refuse to go anywhere without his mother's wing to hold. This worried Merle, and so she gradually tried to loosen the grip that he had on her, until one day she let go. That fateful day, the family took a trip to place called "Small Pond" where she promised that they would relax. Instead, while Linus was splashing away at the soothing water, she disappeared. The pokemon at the pond frantically searched for his mother, but nothing but a note was found. It read:

Linus,
I hope you can forgive me. I've done the best I can to give you the life you deserve, even without a father. As of late, I've realized that I alone am not enough to satisfy your every need, and so I've left you here to start a life of your own. Make new friends! Explore to your heart's content! It is now your choice. I wish you luck in finding your own path.

Goodbye My Sweet...
~Merle

And so he was left to his own devices in a world entirely unfamiliar to him, but it was for his own health. He learned a thing or two about fending for himself in the wild, and received support from the pokemon of the pond, but his life was in his own hands now.

» Other: He's taken a liking to art, though nearly impossible for a non-smeargle, he trusts that his skills will surpass his physical limitations.

Administrator's note: The information below is the progress made by the original RPer that could not be edited into the bio template (Items and threads.) Any prospective adopters may want to look through the threads linked below to see if any are open and the relationships this character had with other before filling out an adoption application.

» Inventory:

» Page Count: 1
» Threads:
What's a Guild - 0
I Think I'm Lost - 1
Back to top Go down
Lazarus Rex

Poké : 5098

PostSubject: Re: (Adopted by BlueKat12) Linus the Murkrow   Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:34 am

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHave funAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACute CharacterAAAAAAAAAAA

Character has been APPROVED!
Please head over HERE to create your Character Records.
Once you've completed that, go have fun and roleplay!

You have been blessed with a post, Guest, cherish it.
Back to top Go down
Lazarus Rex

Poké : 5098

PostSubject: Re: (Adopted by BlueKat12) Linus the Murkrow   Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:11 am

Code:

Character Put Up For Adoption

You have been blessed with a post, Guest, cherish it.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Poké : 3395

PostSubject: Re: (Adopted by BlueKat12) Linus the Murkrow   Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:55 pm

Adopted by BlueKat12

PostSubject: Re: (Adopted by BlueKat12) Linus the Murkrow   

Back to top Go down

(Adopted by BlueKat12) Linus the Murkrow
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1