Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Berry Search

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

The Berry Search - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: The Berry Search   The Berry Search - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

"Well, if I want to start an herbal shop, I need berries......This would be a good place to start, then."
The Lillipup walked around, trying to find the berries she needed, but was unsuccesful. "Well, then, I'll just keep searching". She walked off, deeper into the forest.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Berry Search   The Berry Search - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 7:19 pm

"Okay!" Lilly ran up to Shaman, usd Fire Fang to scare him away, and grabbed 2 puzzle pieces. She ran up to her puzzle and popped the pieces onto the ground. She looked at them and realized that hers was of something tan, black, peach and fuzzy. She only knew of one thing that was like that. "Shaman!" she called. "Is mine of a Lillipup?"

Last edited by bangbronze on Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Berry Search   The Berry Search - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:35 am

" How am I suppose to know?" He asked as he also showed his second hand which held all of the pieces Lilly had, had when she had attempted to 'scare' Shaman. Please using the same attack I wasn't even phased by the first time she seriously thought she could scare me? Shaman thought to himself in disappointment. He quickly clicked his tiles into his puzzle. " If I knew the answer I wouldn't even have to try to guess my own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Berry Search   The Berry Search - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:10 pm

"Well...." then Lilly hurtled across the clearing and Tackled full speed into Shaman. Sh grabbed three more pieces to her puzzle and put them down with her other ones. "No doubt about it now. Mine is definitely a Lillipup."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Berry Search   The Berry Search - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 11:16 pm

Shaman sighed. " If your so confident then here check." He tossed the rest of the pieces over. Glancing down at his puzzle he knew it was a bagon, the gray was far up enough to be the head and no other pokemon, had that shade of blue with that color of gray by their head. Shaman didn't guess though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Berry Search   The Berry Search - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 11:21 pm

"Yeah. Mine's a Lillipup. That's for sure." Lilly popped all her pieces back into the puzzle and checked again. "Yeah, that's a Lillipup."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Berry Search   The Berry Search - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 11:28 pm

"yeah that's a Lillipup." Shaman said confirming it for the fourth time. " Want me to make sure again make it a safe five times we've been over it?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Berry Search   The Berry Search - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 10:40 pm

"Sorry. I can see how it would be annoying, though." She ran up and gave her puzzle to Shaman.
Then she noticed an item laying on the ground.
This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Berry Search   The Berry Search - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 10:48 pm

" Whatever." Shaman yawned and pocketed his puzzle he crossed over to her and stretched out his opened hand to get his other puzzle back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Berry Search   The Berry Search - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 11:01 pm

Instead of giving Shaman his puzzle, she crossed over to the Oran berry she had spotted. She picked it up, put it in he bag, and walked over to Shaman, her locket swinging around wildly. She handed him his puzzle, ran back to where the coin was, snatched it up, and out it in her bag as well.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Berry Search   The Berry Search - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 1:52 am

Shaman blinked a second. I may or may not have just been robbed. He shrugged not caring enough to argue over it. " Well I'm losing valuable nap time so I'll be going now." Shaman told her and started it walk off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Berry Search   The Berry Search - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 2:33 am

"Awwwww... Oh well, see ya." Lilly ran over and flipped the coin. It landed on Shaman's head.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Berry Search   The Berry Search - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 2:38 am

Shaman looked up and thought if it had started raining. He shrugged and moved on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Berry Search   The Berry Search - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Berry Search
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4