Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Berry Search

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

The Berry Search - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Berry Search   The Berry Search - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

"Well, if I want to start an herbal shop, I need berries......This would be a good place to start, then."
The Lillipup walked around, trying to find the berries she needed, but was unsuccesful. "Well, then, I'll just keep searching". She walked off, deeper into the forest.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Berry Search   The Berry Search - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:09 pm

Shaman yawned after she had pinned him down. He barely listened to her little story something about love and death." Well way to be a spoiled sport. " He flatly replied. He reached a free hand into his cloak pocket and got out a sliding puzzle and started to work it out without ever looking, with just his one hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Berry Search   The Berry Search - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:24 pm

"Well, that's kind of rude." Flames came out of her mouth and then she bit at the sliding puzzle. She nabbed it out of his hand without biting him, spat it out on the ground, and stepped on it to keep him from grabbing the perfectly unhamed puzzle. She said, "What, did you think I was lying about knowing Fire Fang?"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Berry Search   The Berry Search - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:28 pm

" No not really. You had no reason to lie and it's perfectly possible to know." He replied with a bored expression as he just pulled around puzzle and started to solve it the same he did the other. " So what's your name anyways?" He asked." Since I'm so famous and everyone knows mine you never introduced yourself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Berry Search   The Berry Search - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:32 pm

"My name is Lilly. And if you're so curious, I'm here to start an herbal medicine shop. It's been approved and everything. I'll get the building for it as soon as i get the supplies. That means I need berries, and lot of them. Mainly Pecha and Oran, but Watamel too. And I know that the largest Watamel grow here, in Pecha Forest."
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: The Berry Search   The Berry Search - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:32 pm

The member 'bangbronze' has done the following action : Dices Roll

'item rarity' : 5, 2
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Berry Search   The Berry Search - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:39 pm

" Yeah I wasn't curious." Shaman went on. He lifted his puzzle up so he could see it and just like he thought the puzzle was completed and he didn't even have to look at it. He attempted to sit up and not be totally pinned again by Lilly. Right after he did he pulled out a deck of cards and a glint shone in his eyes. " Tell me Lilly, do you like games?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Berry Search   The Berry Search - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:43 pm

"I don't trust you, so the safe answer would be no. Wait, what's that?" What she had meant was there was a Green Gummi and a Pecha Berry on the other side of the tree. She rann over and picked up both, putting them in her bag.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Berry Search   The Berry Search - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:55 pm

" Wha what?" Shaman asked his voice quivering as he spoke, Lilly noticed the items and went to get them but Shaman stayed still. " Na no? Is is that what you s said?" He asked the empty space in front of him his voice breaking . Shaman dropped the deck and cards spraying everywhere. He had no idea how to react to what had just happened no one had ever denied him a game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Berry Search   The Berry Search - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:58 pm

"Sorry, I just don't want to take the risk. But if you feel so bad that I don't want to play, you can have this Gummi." She said, offering the gummi to Shaman.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Berry Search   The Berry Search - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:04 pm

Shaman's right eye started to twitch along with the fingers of his right hand. " No, items no." He mumbled incoherently as he started to pick up his cards open by one and reassemble the deck. " Nev- never not thing." He kept mumbling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Berry Search   The Berry Search - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:23 pm

"What? I'm sorry if you really wanted to play a game....Well, what game do you want to play?" She decided that if he was so upset over her not wanting to play she could play a game or two.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Berry Search   The Berry Search - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:31 pm

Shaman blinked and shook his head snapping back to earth. " Sorry what?" He asked not hearing her while he was in his spazz out mode.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Berry Search   The Berry Search - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 12:12 am

"I said, what game do you want to play?" she replied to his creepy freak-out.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Berry Search   The Berry Search - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 12:48 am

" oh" Shaman looked puzzled. " I don't actually know." Shaman replied, he'd just come out of his spazz attack so he didn't exactly have a game in mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Berry Search   The Berry Search - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 12:51 am

"How about crazy 8s? I love crazy 8s!!!" she suggested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Berry Search   The Berry Search - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Berry Search
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next