Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Berry birds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dediles

Dediles

Poké : 4120

Berry birds  Empty
PostSubject: Berry birds    Berry birds  EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 2:06 am

Shara is not a very rich bird. No, for all the travelling and adventuring, Shara did not have much money. In fact she found herself short trying to buy dye. Frustrated and in her natural colors, she flew across the mountain to relax at the sea a bit.

Seeing a forested hill she remembered that dye crafting costed less than buying the finished product. She would just have to find herself a berry. maybe some treasure to fill her empty purse as well. in any event, beating up wild pokemon always helps a bad temper.

Landing in a way that held none of her usual grace or speed, shara began to dig around the bushes of a clearing, looking for spots of bright color on this dismal hill.

[Dungeon enter -10 energy]
[E=7]
Back to top Go down
http://dediles.deviantart.com/
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

Poké : 12294

Berry birds  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Berry birds    Berry birds  EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 2:26 am

Pricklemist Hill, as usual, was covered in a blanket of white – mist, as the name might imply, not snow. Despite it being a day and the sun being out without any clouds blocking it, the fog made the scene seem much colder than a bright, sunny field. It was a bit dreary and dull without many bright colors, the grass was a cool, darker green – not one of sickness but one of toughness and strength, which anything living in such a place needed. However, there was something good about the lifeless feel of the hill. It was solemn, quiet – and safe without any wild Pokémon roaming around looking for fights. At least for now.

Varda had flown back to Pricklemist Hill after his previous expedition, knowing that his home couldn't be all too close as the place didn't feel familiar at all, but he did have other reasons as well. First of all, the long flight was good for strengthening his wings, especially now that he sort of knew the route from Grassveil Town to Rainfront Town properly. And secondly, last time he had been so busy with his mission that he just hadn't had all that time to search for those berries Violet surely would want in her garden! Pecha Forest didn't have anything rare, so obviously he had to check out this new area as well before he could consider it useless for his berry quest!

Landing softly on the moist grass, the mist around the little bird was gently whisked away, floating like smoke as a ring of easily seen grass was created. Slowly, the mist of course returned, but small movements did air currents to stir it, making the visibility slightly better. The Swablu wasted no time as he started to search for berries, waddling his way through. He mostly managed to find grass and no bushes in which the berries could have actually grown though, but he kept searching with high hopes.

What he did find however, was something... Soft. Not like a bush soft, as it had something more solid inside it – that he knew because whatever it was, he had bumped into it in the mist!
"Oof," the little bird let out a chirpy gasp, mostly a bit surprised as he walked into something he hadn't seen at all rather than out of pain.

Current Energy: 13 (23 -10 from entering)
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Berry birds  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Berry birds    Berry birds  EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 2:48 am

It had appeared that Shara had gotten what she wished for, a small pokemon around her size had bumped into her as she was searching. However, she was cuaght off guard. Flying back a bit into a more open area she struck a defensive posture.

"COME AND GET SOME YOU FERAL DWEEBS!" Shara yelled into the mist. she was not giving a flying feather today.

Her keen eyes surveyed the hillside for the pokemon that bumped into her, bu the mist was interfering a bit. there was a break in the trees where she could see the open blue sky and then some more mist. she thought she saw something pink for a second, but she couldn't get a fix on it.

[E=7
NOTE: the break in the trees Shara sees is actually Varda, She forgot how mist worked, she would probobly figure it out, but I just didn't feel like I could fit it in this post.]
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

Berry birds  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Berry birds    Berry birds  EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 3:03 am

Suddenly, whatever it was that Varda had bumped into actually moved, causing the mist to be blown in multiple directions. Funnily enough, he hadn't thought that it was going to be something that would move. Did it mean that... It was alive? Honestly, he hadn't considered that even though it made sense now. But before he was given a chance to ask who it was and if they were alright, an angry yell rang out, causing the Swablu to jump a bit in surprise as he hadn't expected that!

"O-Oh, hello?" The bird called out, his voice a bit uncertain as his eyes scanned his surroundings, trying to wait for the mist to settle down so he could see properly again,
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you, I just couldn't see you," he continued as he apologized, finally noticing something that just didn't belong to the scene. A small, brown bird Pokémon was waiting for him at an open area, seemingly ready to pounce. Despite that warning, Varda just smiled happily as he started to waddle closer to the clearing and the other Pokémon.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Berry birds  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Berry birds    Berry birds  EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 4:39 am

Shara jumped when she relized what she had thought a break in the trees speak, she made a mental note to slap herself for thinking you could see a blue sky in this mist. She was slightly disappointed the pokemon wasn't a ferral, but then again it was always nice to have someone to talk to.

"That's fine. I'm shara" she explained. then added as an afterthought", A pidgey. This mist is so thick a magikarp could swim in it. now would be a great time to know gust."

Shara's mind was occupied trying to figure out what pokemon she was talking to, but realized the futility of her efforts. mist usually couldn't get this bad, It was probably because of the dungeon. maybe a few forceful beats of her wings could give a little visibility. It wouldn't hurt to try.

Shara swatted the air in front of her, testing the waters so to speak, once she was satisfied she was making a difference she went all out. giving four hard beats of her wings in the direction of the voice, hoping to lift the fog around them somewhat.
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

Berry birds  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Berry birds    Berry birds  EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 2:04 pm

Varda's smile grew larger as the other Pokémon responded to him, even forgiving him right away as she introduced herself as Shara. The Swablu nodded to show that he understood, though in the mist, such a motion probably got lot quite easily. Still, the little blue bird's eyes were bright and almost beaming with joy as he waddled and hopped closer.
"I'm Varda!" He went ahead and introduced himself now that the one calling herself a Pidgey had done the same already. And as she had introduced her own species at the same time as well, he figured he should return the favor, too.

"And I'm a Swablu," the bird chirped as he approached, closing his eyes once the mist suddenly picked up its speed and rolled over his body. As the mist cleared and Varda emerged from the blanket of white, it seemed like most of it had been blown away around the clearing by a swift... Wind, maybe? He wasn't entirely sure, but at least he could now see the other bird properly!

"Hello," the Swablu let out a chirp as he stopped in front of the Pidgey, smiling as he tilted his head a bit,
"I hope you didn't get lost here?" He cooed his question, remembering how Shara had mentioned how the mist was very thick earlier. Maybe she was having a hard time seeing as well and didn't know where she was?
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Berry birds  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Berry birds    Berry birds  EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 1:03 am

"nah, man! I got a great sense of direction, They used to call me aria the pathfi- oh arceus. uh..." Shara paniced. She had let her real name slip when she introduced herself and only when she used her alias did she notice the error.

All was not lost however. Shara could still talk her way out of this, convince this guy to stay quiet. She would have to lie some more, which might just make things worse. that was a risk, shara thought, she was willing to take.

"Ok, look Shara was an alias I used to use, I can't tell you my real name but the one I'm going by now is Aria. I'm not a bandit or anything I just have people looking for me, I hope you can respect that. my old alias has some connections so I'd rather you not mention this." Shara said, that should be convincing enough, unless this pokemon wasn't the trusting type, or was smart enough to see through her.
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

Berry birds  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Berry birds    Berry birds  EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 1:16 am

Varda nodded happily in agreement as the other Pokémon started to respond to his question, quickly countering his worries of the Pidgey being lost in the misty hills where one couldn't really see too far. Luckily they both as birds with wings and the ability to fly, they could easily soar above the mist... But that didn't mean that they couldn't get lost, still! Especially in the Swablu's case. But Shara claimed to have a great sense of direction and the other bird had no reason to doubt her words. But once she suddenly stopped speaking and stuttered a bit almost like she made a mistake, even Varda tilted his head to the side a bit, slightly confused.

He realized it then, she had used two different names! Before she had introduced herself as Shara, but now she was saying they called her Aria... Perhaps it was just a nickname, but the way the Pidgey acted after the slip of the tongue made the blue bird a bit suspicious. Suddenly, she started talking again, explaining what was up. For some reason, this Shara went by Aria these days but neither apparently was her real name! The real one... Was a secret.

The Swablu cooed, both in awe and confusion. It sounded a bit strange – but also exciting! So mysterious. His beady eyes were growing large as they sparkled in curiosity. While it would have been normal to suspect that the other Pokémon was up to no good or at least was an ex-bandit, just by having Sha- Aria claim that she wasn't one seemed to be enough for Varda.
"Are you maybe... A secret agent? A spy...?" The bird started to ask, curious and amazed.

Bird carried out 3 launched of one Pricklemist Hill :
Berry birds  VzLrAo6 , Berry birds  VfjsmA1 , Berry birds  3Hw1fdP
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Berry birds  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Berry birds    Berry birds  EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 2:20 am

Shara mentally slapped herself. she must have gone overboard on an overly naive Swablu. no matter though, This would just be anoying, nothing more.

"Haha no. I'm a drifter... and adventure seeker. let's just say that some adventures are over rated and leave it at that" Shara said. that sounded much more plausible and believable that her last lie. "Anyway enough about that. I'm just here looking for some berries to make dye, nothing special about that.unfortunately"

without letting the swablu reply shara started poking her head in bushes. oh. Shara was face to face with three sleeping pokemon. She cursed. that woke the pokemon up, she cursed loulder as she made her retreat.

"Get ready to fight" Shara said, eyes glowing.

several orbs of a rusty orange color formed around the pidgey in time for the zangoose to pounce from the other side of the bush. Shara blasted hidden power point blank, stunning the zangoose. the other pokemon made their advance in the mean time.
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

Berry birds  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Berry birds    Berry birds  EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 2:54 am

Varda just looked at the Pidgey, still rather amazed. He wasn't sure if he bought the explanation of her being "just" a drifter and an adventure seeker – though it was still probable that she was saying the truth! After all, that was something an agent would do... And her attempts at trying to direct the little blue bird's thoughts away from it seemed like clear proof to him! Still, he wasn't going to push her. He nodded as if he accepted the explanation, but really he knew that this Aria was something... More. But the Swablu would protect her secret as to not risk her mission!

"Oh, I can help you with that," the bird chirped when Aria mentioned that she was looking for berries to make dye,
"Actually, I was wondering if I could fine some rare berries in here myself!" he continued happily as he waddled over to another bush, brushing the leafy branches aside to see if there was anything inside it. Varda found nothing, but the curses the Pidgey suddenly yelled made him look back at her.

"Fight...?" The Swablu questioned, blinking as he didn't understand what the problem was. His question was quickly answered however, as some kind of feral white cat creature jumped out of the bush Aria had looked into and lunged at the brown bird, but she quickly retaliated and caused the strange attacking Pokémon to slide back as it recovered from the hit. Meanwhile a large black snake slithered from the bush as well, looking quite drowsy as it yawned after a good rest it had been forced to stop suddenly, showing its long and sharp teeth. A little bug Pokémon waddled into the open as well, looking quite ferocious despite its size as it braced itself for attacks with its own move, biding its time to unleash an attack after it had been attacked first.

Varda looked a bit concerned, as the Pokémon did look quite tough – tougher than he thought he could handle. The snake alone seemed like it had a big enough jaw for the entire bird to fit in, so it was a bit worrisome!
"Oh, Aria," he called out carefully as he started to flap his wings, rising into the air and pushing some of the mist away due to the wind he created,
"Do you think... We should stay? They look rather dangerous!"

Current Energy: 5 (13 -8 from encounter rolls)
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Berry birds  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Berry birds    Berry birds  EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 5:52 am

"I was actualy wa-" Shara dodged a poison tail before continuing "oop! was hoping to let off some steam, if you've got any ranged attacks you can play support, if you really want to run That's fine TOO!"

Shara yelled as she made a satisfying feint attack on the seviper. She didn't quite understand varda's reluctance, he was a guild member, or at least he had a guild bag. Maybe he was just uncomfortable without his team.

Shara herself wasn't too good a fighter, but she figured two smart pokemon against 3 ferral would be enough. then again she didn't know this area too well. the pokemon might be tougher than she gave them credit for.

"We'll do whatever your most comfortable with." shara said, giving a reassuring smile to the small puffball.
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

Berry birds  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Berry birds    Berry birds  EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 1:39 pm

Varda quickly realized that making someone who was in the front lines of a battle probably shouldn't be talked to too much when the Pidgey barely avoided and attack from the rather intimidating snake, whose tail did look rather sharp and mean. It did seem that the snake was a bit sluggish in its moves due to just having woken up, but it clearly still was very dangerous. The ferocious-looking cat seemed to come to as well, hissing from Aria's attack as it held up its sharp claws. The bug Pokémon was still biding its time, however.

The Swablu cooed sadly, not knowing what to do. He didn't really want to fight, but he wasn't all that good with decisions, either! Running would have been the most comfortable for him, but the Pidgey wanted to fight despite the two of them being outnumbered. What was there for him to do...? But then he got it, remembering back what she had said. Varda couldn't just abandon Aria as then she would be outnumbered three to one, but support... Support the bird could give to the other!

The blue bird landed on the ground and started to sing a beautiful melody with his chirps and tweets. A slow, slightly somber one perhaps, but mostly just something that filled the air with drowsiness and calm. It was like a lullaby, quickly causing the feral Pokémon to stop their attacks and just stare at the Swablu as he sang. The snake, having been the most tired of the bunch quickly coiled down to rest with closed eyes as the cat yawned and looked drowsy, not quite falling asleep yet. The bug however, didn't seem to be very affected.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Berry birds  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Berry birds    Berry birds  EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 4:07 pm

"Nice!"

Shara took off, heading for the kricketot. A bugbite glanced her wing as she tackled the bug into the zangoose. it retaliated with a growl, sapping some of shara's strength.

The zangoose was on the verge of falling asleep, but it was still up and kicking. Shara positioned herself between the two, waited for them to attack, and then used feint attack on them both at the same time. the zangoose finally fell asleep.

The kricketot however was getting ready for another attack.
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

Berry birds  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Berry birds    Berry birds  EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 7:31 pm

Varda seemed to cheer up after his song, hearing the Pidgey compliment him for his action and use it to her advantage. The waiting bug was swiftly tackled into the drowsy cat Pokémon by Aria, causing the bug to bite the brown bird and even growl at her. The Zangoose was rather confused by the act and stumbled backwards a bit when the smaller bug hit is, but it just refused to go down despite how tired it was.

The Swablu watched in awe as the bird he had dubbed as a secret agent showed her true strength and swiftly attacked both the bug and the cat as they tried to rush at her! It was enough to cause the large white Pokémon to fall over with its poor balance due to how sleepy it was, even being finally lulled to sleep as it hit the ground due to the power of the song.

Varda himself had finally snapped out of the artful battle and flapped his wings to rise higher, having something else in mind. Aria was starting to look a big weary and weakened, so the bird used one of those abilities he had but rarely had to use. Sparkling specks of ice started to form in his cloud-like wings as they gently floated down, coating the area in a refreshing haze that should have have the Pidgey feel her strength returning to her.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Berry birds  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Berry birds    Berry birds  EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 9:10 pm

"ok I think I've let all my steam out. COME GET ME BUG BREATH!" Shara said, ignoring the extra mist around her.

With a wing gensture, Shara got the kricketot to follow her. at the edge of a small overhang she stopped. the kricketot growled again before charging.

"Oh nooo, you caught me~ whatever shall I do?" Sharra dramatically cried.

one feint attack later and there was a kricketot rolling down pricklemist hill. shara puffed herself up and looked for loos feathers around the place she was bitten, idly cleaning herself. Shara had then realized that the excess mist was coming from some move Varda performed.

"well alright. that was good work. you must make your team proud." Shara complemented. "now let's go find some berries, I'm not in the mood to fight any more pokemon."

Dediles carried out 1 launched of one Pricklemist Hill :
Berry birds  Rbae9Nv

Last edited by BlueKat12 on Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Admin Edit: Fixing die code)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Berry birds  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Berry birds    Berry birds  Empty

Back to top Go down

Berry birds
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next