Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Elixir of Life

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

Poké : 12294

Elixir of Life Empty
PostSubject: Elixir of Life   Elixir of Life EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 12:17 am

Do Something! – Mission Info:

The thick mist floated lazily around the large hill close to Rainfront Town, covering the dark green grass with a blanket of soft whiteness, at parts so thick one couldn't even see through it. There was no wind to blow the mist away, though a earthy, wet scent was in the air, coming from the nearby marshland. Even though the sun was high up in the sky, the scene still looked quite dull, perhaps a bit eerie – but there was a certain beauty to its somber silence. The misty hill wasn't warm and inviting, but it was still light thanks to the sun – and perhaps in a way, soft and accepting.

Varda had flown a long way from Grassveil Town after accepting a certain mission quite far away. It was a place he had never been to before as far as he knew, but the fact that it was new was exactly the reason the bird wanted to take the job. He was still lost and didn't know where his home and family was, so he had to look around – so why not take a mission that was far away while trying to find his home? It was a good idea to him and thanks to his wings, he could make the trip faster than a Pokémon traveling on foot. Unless they were really fast runners. And the Swablu did have to rest occasionally. And he had gotten lost a couple of times despite having been given instructions to get to the right place, but that wasn't important...

The bird Pokémon was a bit tired once he had finally got to Rainfront Town, not used to flying such long distances. After a moment of rest however, he knew he had to continue and get to Pricklemist Hill right away, not wanting to keep his client waiting. He did keep his eyes open in case he saw anything that might have reminded him of his home but this far, everything looked very off. Varda's home wasn't so... Foggy. Still, the Swablu didn't lose hope and rather continued his search for the items he had been sent to look for, having landed on the soft grass and sending some of the mist to gently float away with the air currents. Slowly, the bird started to waddle on the ground, occasionally using his white, cottony wings to push away the mist so he could see the ground properly in case something was hidden in there.

But where would one even find Max Elixirs in a place like this?

Current Energy: 10 (20 -10 from entering)

Last edited by Bird on Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Elixir of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elixir of Life   Elixir of Life EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 12:33 am

Today was a cold day, Okashi mused as she was carried in the talons of the deadly normal/flying type bird. The cyndaquil looked up from her upside down position, looking among the hills and fog hoping to find a nice spot to land once she flamed up. She snorted, They honestly kept trying, she had to admit that they had it. "How annoying..." The fire type shook her her head, time to get off her convenient ride. With out much effort, the pokemon let loose her flames, burning the taloned feet of the fearow.

It let go with a screech and cursed, watching the lost catch fall down into the fog, he would never find her now. Snarling, her flew away for now. Okashi fell silently, no panic on her face, heck! she even yawned. "Again and again..." she mumbled, rubbing her head. Since the fog was so thick, she couldn't really see where land was so she couldn't tell when to turn around. With a sigh she decided to just let herself land on her back, if her luck held up she might fall on something to break her fall. But she didn't get her hoped up. What she didn't notice was that she was falling towards the area of another explorer. 'Heh, now what to eat for dinner...'
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

Elixir of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elixir of Life   Elixir of Life EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 1:11 am

A piercing screech coming from above caused Varda to jump a bit, not having expected such a shrill sound to suddenly erupt from nowhere in the deafening silence of the misty hills. Quickly, the bird gazed up to try to see what exactly had made such a noise – and why! Looking up at the sky, he couldn't see anything at first... Until he realized that there was a slight shadow being cast right over him and he looked straight up. And that's where he saw it. A bird Pokémon of some kind – a Fearow, the Swablu guessed – could be seen when the mist parted occasionally, its large shape flying away. Perhaps that was what had caused the strange sound...?

In a split second, the bird realized that something else was over him too – and it was approaching fast in fact, falling on him! He didn't have time to react before it was too late and something soft landed right on him with great speed! Varda hadn't been able to see more than the underside of whatever it was, but questioning that wasn't even all that important to him right now. With a high-pitched, chirpy oof, the Swablu was struck and fell over, his own softness most likely softening both his own and the falling thing's fall. With his face pressed against the cool grass and all of his limbs spread out, he let out a little groan.
"Ow..."
Back to top Go down

Elixir of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elixir of Life   Elixir of Life EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 1:24 am

Okashi let out a small grunt when she landed on the pokemon under her. 'So luck was with me today eh?' The fire type rolled of the pokemon, before checking to see if her things where still here. Red bow on head? Check. Personal bag and Treasure bag? Check. Defence Scarf? Check. Well that's everything, the female turned to look at the male flying type on the ground.

"Sorry bout' that. Ya' good?" she asked, eyes unseen staring down at the swablu. 'Another bird pokemon huh? How nice.' she mused.
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

Elixir of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elixir of Life   Elixir of Life EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 1:39 am

For a moment Varda was just breathing slowly against the ground, feeling how the tip of his beak was being buried into the soft soil and how his head feathers had flopped over. His white, fluffy wings were spread on the ground, feeling slightly wet as the bit of the moisture that had condensed on the blades of grass pressed against his feathers. The weight on top of him rolled over and actually let the bird Pokémon move, causing him to slowly pull his wings closer and use them to push himself off the ground and back on his feet.

"Oh, well, I think so," the Swablu cooed softly, a bit dizzy as he was asked a question about his current state – and he got an apology too, which he felt like he really didn't need. He turned around to take a look and it seemed like he wasn't just hallucinating a voice – what had fallen on him was clearly alive, and another Pokémon at that. Varda was a bit sore after the hit, but still, he smiled, happy. It was nice to see another friendly face in a place like this.

"It's alright," he chirped as he folded his wings neatly against his back, not needing them opened when he wasn't using them to fly. His eyes quickly went over this new Pokémon and well, she was something he had never seen before. But the bag she had... Definitely looked familiar! Did it mean she was a part of the Guild? The Swablu was going to ask about that, but something else caught his eye first and he deemed it a lot more important.
"But how did you fly, miss? I can't see any wings on you..."
Back to top Go down

Elixir of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elixir of Life   Elixir of Life EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 1:50 am

Okashe tilted her head at the male, small drops of water forming on her thick eyelashes. She wasn't surprised at the action, that is a reasonable response, she had seen other freak out or get angry, but this was sorta new. The scarred pokemon, sighed lightly, her deep voice coming out slightly raspy, "I was kidnapped by a Fearow while I was sleeping on my rock. He flew me overhead when I woke up and burned him, he let me go and I happened to fall on you. Speaking of which, are you apart of the guild?" She asked this question, mostly because it's not often you find a pokemon this friendly wild.

The female waited for his answer, but before he spoke she winced heavily and held her head with a small groan. "Dammit..." 'That was the worse I've experienced in a ling time, must be the environment.' she thought, rubbing her throbbing head in pain. Just what caused her to have these attacks anyways...she really didn't remember.
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

Elixir of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elixir of Life   Elixir of Life EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 2:06 am

Varda looked at the other Pokémon in front of him with large, innocent eyes, blinking occasionally. A smile on his face was a clear mark that he wasn't very upset – and in fact, perhaps the simple bird had already forgotten all about the fall and the pain he had experienced. He certainly wasn't making any signs that he was in a lot of pain, not really noticing the small aches anymore!
"Ooh... That sounds like a strange thing to happen!" The Swablu replied in his usual cheerful manner when he heard the scarred Pokémon's story of how she ended up on the sky, flapping his wings in his excitement.

"Oh, oh yes, I am," he stopped his flapping suddenly as the other Pokémon had taken a guess about him and actually gotten it right, feeling quite amazed at her deductive skills – and not considering that he too was wearing the bag he had gotten from the Guild, the very same reason he had wondered about when he looked at this strange new creature.
"My name is Varda," the bird in question introduced himself, giving a little nod as a proper greeting now that he had remembered to introduce himself.

The Swablu was having a great time until suddenly, the other Pokémon winced as if in pain, holding her head! Varda immediately took on a more worried expression as he cooed quietly, the feathers on top of his head drooping a bit.
"Did you... Get hurt, miss...?"
Back to top Go down

Elixir of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elixir of Life   Elixir of Life EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 2:18 am

She shook her head, slowly lifting it to look at the pokemon. She would've blinked at him, but her eyes where closed tightly in slight pain. She had forgotten momentarily that the male was here, only barely registering his name. She groaned lightly, shaking her head in hopes of shaking away the pain. She stared at his worried face, smiling a little. "I'm okay...that happens from time to time and it passes by pretty fast. I should be fine now so don't worry all that much. I'm still capable of carrying on at this rate."

The lady readjusted her bow, as it had been jarred when she knelt over. Standing upright, she smiled a little larger at the swablu, though it was more of a lazy smirk, "I'm Okashi, a pleasure." She tiltied her head in question, now wondering what the young explorer doing out in this cold place. She voiced this question, "So why are you here? A mission perhaps?"
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

Elixir of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elixir of Life   Elixir of Life EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 2:32 am

Varda looked rather concerned as the Pokémon in front of him was clearly in pain, afraid that he had been the cause. She had fallen on top of him after all and while he might have been softer than a lot of the rest of the scenery, there still might have been something in him that ended up hurting her! Still, the other Pokémon shook her head and said that it was fine. Something that happened to her and went away on its own, nothing to worry about. While it was what she said, the Swablu did still look worried... Though he was just going to have to trust her, right?

The bird did look a bit more content as the Pokémon smiled in turn, his own smile appearing on his face once again. She introduced herself as Okashi, and Varda nodded and chirped in acknowledgment.
"Yes, I'm here on a mission," he replied cheerfully as the other Pokémon wondered why he was wandering in the middle of the misty hill in the middle of nowhere. It was a rather smart guess!
"I need to find certain items for a client..."
Back to top Go down

Elixir of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elixir of Life   Elixir of Life EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 2:46 am

"Oh really." The pokemon thought for a moment, 'A mission to find items for a client, sounds familiar, but there are so many missions like that that I definitely would not be able to figure it out, but since i'm here I might as well help.' The cyndaquil nodded to herself before grinning at the Swablu, "Mind if I tag along and help? I have nothing to really do right know and this will be a nice waste of time until I figure out what to do next." The lady had no real issues to solve, nor anything of importance to do at the moment.

"So what do you say?" She watched him for any answers, This Varda seems pretty care free, how nice. It seemed as if explores now a days are just inexperienced, cocky, and/or just down right gloomy. She herself is a very lazy pokemon, but she does get enjoyment out of helping others most of the time. Hopeful he will accept her request and allow her to help.
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

Elixir of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elixir of Life   Elixir of Life EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 2:59 am

"Really really!" Varda chirped happily, as chipper as ever and seemingly not realizing that Okashi's statement wasn't exactly a question. Still, he cheerfully answered anyways, happy to have someone to talk to after such a long flight. However, he hadn't expected her to offer to help as well, watching the other Pokémon in awe with his beak open.
"No, not at all – I don't mind," he finally closed his mouth, only to open it again as he spoke up with a bit smile and excited hopping.

"It would be fun!" The Swablu nodded a couple of times, probably mostly talking to himself now as he backed up his own conclusion with his own words – and he did win himself over. It did sound like a fun idea indeed, two pairs of eyes surely would see things much faster and having someone to talk to was a great addition.
"I was supposed to find two... Max Elixirs, yes! But I'm not entirely sure where I would find something like that here... This doesn't really seem like the place to have them just lying around, but the client was certain about it, apparently," Varda cooed, seemingly a bit bummed. He hadn't found anything yet – though then again, he hadn't been looking for long yet.
"Are you a part of the Guild too?"
Back to top Go down

Elixir of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elixir of Life   Elixir of Life EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 3:41 pm

Okashi snorted lightly, slightly amused by the bird's babbling. Varda was confused about this mission was he? "I'm sure they're here Varda, i've seen missions where the most unlikely of items will appear during a mission. You can find max elixirs here, I'm quite sure of it, It will just take awhile." she answered, Missions have a strange way of makeing requested items appear where it shouldn't be, she experienced this first hand.

"Yeah I'm apart of the Guild. I'm the Leader of Team Retro-Flare, a newer Team, I was going to join this team that I happen to not remember the name of but an accident happened, so I didn't join." The Cyndaquil walked a little down the path, then turned back to the Swablu, "So want to start this mission? It wont due to stay here this long, the weather will start to get to ya'."

((OOC:Energy 20 -10 for entering. 10 energy remaining.))

Last edited by Okashi on Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

Elixir of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elixir of Life   Elixir of Life EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:36 pm

Varda nodded, happily taking the other Pokémon reassurances that the mission items would be found where they were right now, no matter how strange it would seem. He accepted that, it was good to have hope and someone else who knew more about this kind of things. Perhaps Okashi had done many missions in her life already and knew the ropes? She did look quite tough and like she had fought a lot, so it seemed like she was quite experienced...

"An accident?" The Swablu blinked, a bit uneasy and concerned about the turn these events were taking. What could cause Okashi to not join a team – one that she couldn't even remember the name of? That sounded... Spooky!
"I hope it wasn't anything too bad," he cooed, knowing that obviously an accident like that would surely actually be bad in some way, but... Hopefully no one got hurt. Or at least too hurt.

"Oh! Oh, yes," Varda jumped a few inches off the ground as he realized they were wasting their time mostly as they just stood there and talked. Those Max Elixirs wouldn't go finding themselves if they didn't actually look!
"We should start looking! Once we get back to Grassveil Town, I'll just tell the Guild that I had another team helping me. Surely that means you can have a reward, too," the bird Pokémon chirped, turning around. He spread his wings and flapped them a couple of time, creating a breeze that blew some of the mist around them away.

Bird carried out 1 launched of one Mission Dice :

Bird carried out 2 launched of one Pricklemist Hill :
Elixir of Life La94TiN , Elixir of Life VAI8VtI
Back to top Go down

Elixir of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elixir of Life   Elixir of Life EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 10:26 pm

Okashi stared at the cheerful pokemon, shaking her head slightly. She hasn't really been on so many missions, only a few with other teams she helped while she wasn't in the guild. Not that she would mention that to Varda unless her asks. Okashi watched has he blew the fog out the way and almost shook her head in disbelief. She turned to Varda and said in a almost airy manner, "You have got to be one of the luckiest explorers, congrats."

She gazed out at the items, just laying their in the grass. But what took most of her thought soon came to light when she felt like a battle was coming. "A wild pokemon eh?" She said glancing around. her now flaming back hunched slightly, though barely noticeable, her flames did not spring as high up as they usually would, dampened by the moist are and fog, weakening her slightly.
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

Elixir of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elixir of Life   Elixir of Life EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 11:40 pm

As Varda's wings stopped their flapping and the mist around them was swiftly pushed away, the moist grass underneath was revealed with a couple of larger stones and taller tufts of grass... And it wasn't everything! Just like Okashi has said, luck had managed to be on the bird's side and he had actually managed to find something very important – right next to him! Even the Swablu was quite surprised as he looked down, blinking a couple of times as if he just couldn't believe it. What would have happened if he had taken a couple of steps and then tried to push the fog away? Would he have missed it all?

A strange bottle was just lying on the ground there, close to his feet. The bird Pokémon leaned in closer  to take a look, rather stumped by the item. What was it, even? He had never seen anything like it before... But he was willing to take it. Okashi's earlier words of his luck made him think that she probably had a better idea.
"Is this... A Max Elixir?" He asked as he picked up the bottle with his foot and put it in his bag. If it was, then that meant there was just one more to go... And as he was now eyeing the ground, he noticed something else too that caught his interest! A beautiful little seed that just was sitting out there and waiting someone to snatch it up... Which the Swablu of course did, putting it in his bag as well.

A slight rustle that might have been just the trick of the wind did catch Varda's attention, but it was Okashi's comment that finally sealed the deal and made the bird look around. He noticed how his current partner suddenly had her back erupt in flames, taking a small step backwards from the surprise as he cooed. The warm light colored the mist around them as it was once again starting to roll closer to the pair. And the Swablu was so enticed by Okashi's flames that he didn't even notice the dark, round shape suddenly jump right next to him, barely missing the little bird! It did cause Varda to jump a bit himself as he spread his wings and used them to gain some distance so he could actually see what was happening! A strange pig-like Pokémon with a beautiful, vibrant pearl had emerged from the mist, jumping up and down on its coiled, springy tail, letting out an agitated grunt.

Current Energy: 7 (10 -1 from item roll and -2 from encounter roll. Gained 1 Quick Seed and 1 Max Elixir Mission Item)

((I did roll 3 Max Elixirs but as we only need two, two is what we're gonna get I guess. I only found 1 in game however, as we do need at least 3 pages to finish this guild mission so we might as well space it out a bit. Feel free to find the other Max Elixir when you want, let's keep looking for it in character.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Elixir of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elixir of Life   Elixir of Life Empty

Back to top Go down

Elixir of Life
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next