Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery
 
HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests


-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!
Check out the Staff Recruitment thread if you are interested in becoming a staff member!

Want to keep up to date with site happenings? Here's the June News Thread!



Share | 
 

 By The Pond (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
PhantomSun



Posts : 759
Poké : 3086
Join date : 2014-09-07

PostSubject: By The Pond (Open)   Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

To say that she had gotten lost wasn't quite right. Nor was it right to say that the young Vulpix had come here intentionally. She had been mapping out her surroundings, trying to discover what lied just beyond the boundaries of her new town. That was how Lumina had stumbled upon a pair of Mystery Dungeons in the recent past, and now, she had found a small pond.

Equally curious and wary, the Fox Pokemon took a quick look around the area. This place definitely wasn't a Mystery Dungeon, unlike the pair of forests she had seen, Pecha and Shadowhue. And since those Pokemon relaxing nearby weren't attacking her, they probably weren't feral - it was more likely that they were citizens, like her.

In that case, this area seemed safe enough. Maybe she could even rest for a little while after all the walking she'd done.

Padding up to the edge of the pool, Lumina gently dipped her forepaws in, watching the small ripples they created. She wasn't eager to go swimming, since she was a fire type, but that didn't mean that she couldn't rest for a while.


Last edited by Fllicker on Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
PhantomSun



Posts : 759
Poké : 3086
Join date : 2014-09-07

PostSubject: Re: By The Pond (Open)   Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:18 am

Lumina nodded calmly. "Thank you." She replied politely, looking over at the unconscious bird. Even if he woke up, he wouldn't be able to fly very well since his wings were wet. That would probably be enough to teach him a lesson. "The other Pokemon will likely return soon, now that we've dealt with him." The Vulpix noted.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

avatar

Posts : 3049
Poké : 9100
Join date : 2014-08-21
Age : 18
Location : I really do not know.

PostSubject: Re: By The Pond (Open)   Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:21 am

"Ya but till then might as well enjoy the quiet and peacefulness of the area" she says as she goes back to the big tree and sits back down with her bag at her side and lays up on the tree legs up. "Man it's been a while since I've had a good fight like that"

_________________

The wanderer know as Noel

Back to top Go down
PhantomSun



Posts : 759
Poké : 3086
Join date : 2014-09-07

PostSubject: Re: By The Pond (Open)   Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:28 am

Lumina sighed. "You call that a good fight?... I've had much better." That was the truth, too. Sure, she and Noel made a decent team, but the Bird Pokemon had gone down too early and too soon for the Vulpix to consider that a good fight. Not that she particularly enjoyed battles, but they came with the passion for exploring that she possessed.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

avatar

Posts : 3049
Poké : 9100
Join date : 2014-08-21
Age : 18
Location : I really do not know.

PostSubject: Re: By The Pond (Open)   Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:31 am

"Eh I've had better fights but I ment just a fight the only one I have been in since I got here was some jerk in grassveil town" Noel stretches out slightly "I like exploring better finding new things and that sort of thing I just find it so much fun, so battles or exploring which do you prefer?" Noel thought it a harmless question

_________________

The wanderer know as Noel

Back to top Go down
PhantomSun



Posts : 759
Poké : 3086
Join date : 2014-09-07

PostSubject: Re: By The Pond (Open)   Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:34 am

"Exploring." Lumina responded, not bothering to explain why. Partially because she wasn't quite sure herself. When she was just a young Vulpix, her mother always used to take her to the nearby Mystery Dungeon, and things sort of just progressed from there. She took an interest in Mystery Dungeons and made a hobby of exploring them, hence where she was today.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

avatar

Posts : 3049
Poké : 9100
Join date : 2014-08-21
Age : 18
Location : I really do not know.

PostSubject: Re: By The Pond (Open)   Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:39 am

"Heh thought so you seemed the explorer type, it's nice to know that there are Pokemon exploring areas all the time well I hope you find something grand on one of your explorations" Noel was glad to find another explorer who was not part of a guild.

_________________

The wanderer know as Noel

Back to top Go down
PhantomSun



Posts : 759
Poké : 3086
Join date : 2014-09-07

PostSubject: Re: By The Pond (Open)   Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:42 am

"Thank you. I hope that you discover something grand as well." Lumina dipped her head slightly to the Riolu. Then she had an idea. That battle with the Pidgeotto, she found a bit disappointing, but there was someone else who she doubted would be that weak. "Would you like to spar before we head our separate ways? Now's as good a time as ever, while there isn't anyone to disturb hanging around."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

avatar

Posts : 3049
Poké : 9100
Join date : 2014-08-21
Age : 18
Location : I really do not know.

PostSubject: Re: By The Pond (Open)   Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:48 am

Noel thinks for a little bit *well I'm still beat from the training but might as well just a little match* she then turns to lumina and smiles "sure let's spar sounds like fun"

_________________

The wanderer know as Noel

Back to top Go down
PhantomSun



Posts : 759
Poké : 3086
Join date : 2014-09-07

PostSubject: Re: By The Pond (Open)   Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:53 am

The Vulpix nodded, and walked over to the Western side of the clearing. "You go to the other side, alright? Then we'll start." She got into a fighting stance, trying to stay light on her feet. She didn't plan on losing this spar, or at least she didn't plan on going down without a fight.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

avatar

Posts : 3049
Poké : 9100
Join date : 2014-08-21
Age : 18
Location : I really do not know.

PostSubject: Re: By The Pond (Open)   Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:57 am

Noel walks over so she is parallel to lumina eyes completely focused on her not moving as she grabs the scarf around her neck and throws it over once more so it is only as low as the middle of her back "you ready?" She says as she puts one arm in front of the other covering her face and arm and let's spread in a fighting stance.

_________________

The wanderer know as Noel

Back to top Go down
PhantomSun



Posts : 759
Poké : 3086
Join date : 2014-09-07

PostSubject: Re: By The Pond (Open)   Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:02 am

"Always." The Fire Pokemon answered, looking over at Noel. Maybe she could try to out-predict the Riolu, but that would be hard, since Lumina didn't know any of her opponent's moves. Noel, on the other hand, knew all of Lumina's moves except Tail Whip (which the Vulpix doubted would do much good). After all, she had used Ember and Flare Blitz against that Pidgeotto a minute ago. ...well, looked like she would just have to think on the spot for this one.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

avatar

Posts : 3049
Poké : 9100
Join date : 2014-08-21
Age : 18
Location : I really do not know.

PostSubject: Re: By The Pond (Open)   Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:09 am

Noel stood there for a moment eyeing her opponent *I can't move nor jump as high as I normally can so that's bad and I know she has two moves but there might be one she didn't use I only used basic hits so I have the upper hand at that* she then moving really fast runs along the outside edge of the pond attempting to flank her from the side.

_________________

The wanderer know as Noel

Back to top Go down
PhantomSun



Posts : 759
Poké : 3086
Join date : 2014-09-07

PostSubject: Re: By The Pond (Open)   Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:12 am

Lumina thought of something. Noel was a Fighting Type, obviously. And from her personal experience, Fighting Pokemon had mostly physical moves. True, this Riolu might have a ranged egg move, such as Aura Sphere, but keeping her distance would be worthwhile. The Vulpix backed away from Noel as the Riolu ran towards her, firing the occasional Ember at her as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

avatar

Posts : 3049
Poké : 9100
Join date : 2014-08-21
Age : 18
Location : I really do not know.

PostSubject: Re: By The Pond (Open)   Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:17 am

Noel dodged the embers as they came her way moving fast trying to close the distance moving in a pattern trying to get her where she wanted *heh smart move I don't have any ranged attack but if I can close the distance I can win I know I have more stamina then her from the building climb*

_________________

The wanderer know as Noel

Back to top Go down
PhantomSun



Posts : 759
Poké : 3086
Join date : 2014-09-07

PostSubject: Re: By The Pond (Open)   Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:21 am

Lumina gritted her teeth as the Riolu dodged the Embers with ease. She would need to change up her tactics, and fast, unless she wanted to get cornered. True, Noel was an aquantince of hers, but not right now. Right now, she was an enemy, and the Vulpix was determined to defeat her.

She waited for a few moments, letting Noel come closer, before Lumina suddenly went tearing towards the Riolu. As it was when she always used the move, the Fox Pokemon had a faint orange glow surrounding her. Hopefully for Lumina, the Riolu was too close to dodge her Flare Blitz attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: By The Pond (Open)   

Back to top Go down
 
By The Pond (Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» To Pour Salt Into An Open Wound...
» Work of Art (open to all)
» The Shivering Isles (Open To All!)
» Enemies Brought Together As One(Open, Pick N Play)
» Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: The Small Pond-
Jump to: