Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

What Are the Chances?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

What Are the Chances? Empty
PostSubject: What Are the Chances?   What Are the Chances? EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 8:35 pm

Mission - My Precious Scarf!:

A young Absol made her way towards the dark entrance of Shadowhue Forest. The dense wood was aptly named, as even from here where the trees were sparse, Tsukishiro could see that it only got darker as it went on, the tall trees casting vast shadows over the forest floor and the leaf layer almost completely impenetrable to the daylight. Despite this, the idea of wandering alone through the wood did not phase Shiro, for she had been here before. Though it had been a long while since she and her sister had first travelled through the forest in order to reach Grassveil Town, she had since grown in both power and experience due to her exploits as a part of Grassveil's Guild. With the goal of the job she had accepted in mind, Shiro began to wander towards the denser parts of the forest, keeping her red gaze focussed on her surroundings in her search for the missing Pecha Scarf.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

PostSubject: Re: What Are the Chances?   What Are the Chances? EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 10:06 am

Nearby through some trees, Sova just so happened to be on the same exact mission. He'd been through Shadowhue a few times before so to make it more fun he decided to try going through some more dense areas of the forest, though this challenge to himself was proving to still be fairly boring. He wasn't used to being alone so much and was really wishing for some company. Then, the sound of paw steps nearby picked up by his large ears have hope for some company, or perhaps an enemy. Either way, it would certainly be less boring than wandering through the forest alone looking for a scarf.

With that, he quietly sneaked across the dense forested terrain, trying to keep in bushes and behind trees to be able to hide if the source of the paw steps turned out to be hostile. After a few minutes, he came across an Absol, who at least didn't seem feral. But, rather than just come out and say hi, he got the devious idea to do a bit more sneaking from the bushes to get closer to her....couldn't possibly end badly, right?
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: What Are the Chances?   What Are the Chances? EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 12:33 pm

Though her senses were paying attention to her surroundings, Tsukishiro's thoughts were elsewhere and so she neglected to notice the presence of another Pokemon nearby. She made a quick glance up at the dark, overhanging canopy of the forest, wondering what the weather was like outside the forest. It was warm enough that it could still be rather sunny, but at the same time her fur provided a warmth that meant it could equally be about to rain and she might not even notice it. Upon looking at the intertwined branches above her, Shiro wondered if she could perhaps gain a better view of the surrounding area if she could find a way to get up there. However, her larger size could easily cause the thinner branches to break if she was not careful.

Nonetheless, Shiro decided to give it a go, using her powerful back legs to leap up into the thicker branches of a nearby tree. She began slowly climbing higher, testing branches before she stepped fully onto them, lest the would not hold her weight.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: What Are the Chances?   What Are the Chances? EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 12:57 pm

Before Sova could get close enough to jump out and scare the absol, she began climbing a tree. Now he couldn't scare her, not without risking making her fall, which certainly wouldn't be pleasant. Perhaps a more....normal greeting was in order now. He hopped out of the bush he was lurking from speaking as he approached the tree. "You know, that might not end well for you...." At least now he could be sure it would take the absol at least a bit of time to get down from the tree if she was hostile.

There didn't seem to be anyone else in the area for the moment, so he just assumed the absol was alone, like him. Maybe she'd like company? The lonely eevee could hope.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: What Are the Chances?   What Are the Chances? EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 10:14 pm

Tsukishiro blinked at the sound of a voice, glancing in the direction it had come from in order to identify it's source. Spotting the Eevee, she lay on the branch she was previously standing on and called back with a small chuckle.
"I climbed all sorts of jagged rocks when I was smaller, tree branches are the same idea only more delicate," she replied, "As long as i'm careful I should be fine, though I appreciate your concern."

The Absol wasn't too sure why an Eevee would be in the area, but since Grassveil Town was so close by she could only assume the pokemon was from there. They seemed nice enough anyway, though there was always the possibility that a first impression could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: What Are the Chances?   What Are the Chances? EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 10:59 pm

(energy....12, I believe.)

"Alright then." Sova shrugged, having doubts that the absol was really safe climbing a tree. But who was he to criticize? He was always full of dangerous ideas. "Sooo....Are you alone?" He asked. The absol seemed nice so far, maybe they would let him tag along....where ever they were going. Or maybe he'd have to continue going alone. He did have a mission to do, anyways. Perhaps not getting sidetracked would be for the best.

Lord E V carried out 1 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
What Are the Chances? 2rntvDa
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: What Are the Chances?   What Are the Chances? EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 3:37 pm

"Well, I wouldn't normally be alone because i'm part of an exploration team, but today I guess I am, yea," she replied, probably giving out more information than she should. The cheerful Absol didn't seem to mind though. Despite all of her cautiousness, she loved to meet new Pokemon, and this Eevee was no different. Though it was possible he could have been sizing her up as a mark. However, innocent until proven otherwise as they said.
As she replied, she watched a small Shroomish wandering around nearby, her vantage point being quite useful. The Absol neglected to make a move immediately however as she had no knowledge as to whether the Shroomish was feral or not. For all she knew it could have been a friend of the Eevee's.

Tuskishiro
Energy: 25
35 - 10 for entry
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: What Are the Chances?   What Are the Chances? EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:43 pm

"I'm on a team too! ....Kinda. It's uh...." Sova paused for a moment. He didn't really have any team, or anyone who was interested in joining him. But officially, he was on a team. A team of one. "Well, you aren't the only one alone. Care for company?" Sova asked, hopeful. He didn't really have anyone to explore or go on missions with, given he didn't have any members on his team or any family, so a chance to have company was always welcome.

Then his attention was cut away from the absol by the sounds of movement nearby. He turned his head towards the sound, but sadly, his view of the area was nowhere near as good as the tree climbing absol's view. He had no clue what it was.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: What Are the Chances?   What Are the Chances? EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 1:27 am

"Sure!" grinned the Absol cheerfully, her expression brightening quite considerably at the prospect of having someone friendly to talk to whilst she took care of the mission she'd taken. Shiro had been about to say something else when she caught the Eevee's glancing around as he tried to identify where the sounds of movement had originated from. Of course, if this Eevee had been travelling through the forest alone, that meant he didn't know the Shroomish she'd caught wandering around mere moments go.

"Behind you, in the foliage a few paces away. It's a Shroomish," she commented, alerting Sova to it's presence. The Absol neglected to launch an attack however due to her belief that not all pokemon she encountered on her travels were bad pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: What Are the Chances?   What Are the Chances? EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 6:02 am

(10 energy)

Sova sighed in relief. "Oh, just a shroomish. I guess I got worried for nothing." He wasn't very worried about the shroomish attacking. It wasn't exactly the most threatening pokemon in existence. "So, where to? Lead the way! Oh, but I'm on a mission, so if we could stay in Shadowhue that'd be nice." He insisted the absol lead, not really caring where they went as long as it was in the forest. It wasn't like there was a path laid out for him to follow....Anywhere in the forest was a good starting point to search.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: What Are the Chances?   What Are the Chances? EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 5:21 pm

"Oh, really?!" grinned the Absol cheerfully, "I happen to be on a mission too! Perhaps we could help each other complete them!" she suggested. That was why she was here in the first place after all, though she'd nearly forgotten in her meeting of a new friend. It was looking for the scarf specified in the mission that she'd chosen to climb the tree in which she was located in the first place.
"Since i've gotta find a scarf someone lost, I figure we can keep moving and do both at once!" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: What Are the Chances?   What Are the Chances? EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 1:17 am

"Sounds great. Lets get-" Sova began, but paused for a moment. "Wait....a scarf? Huh, same here...." He said, mostly to himself but still loud enough for the absol to hear. Had they both taken the same mission? It would be the second time he'd managed to accept the same mission as someone else.

The odds of that happening were so low, there was no way it could be the case. But just in case, he needed to check. "Who's your client?"
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: What Are the Chances?   What Are the Chances? EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 5:16 pm

Tsukishiro blinked in slight confusion as the Eevee suddenly stopped what he was saying, appearing to stare off into an empty space for a moment whilst he spoke seemingly to himself, though the Absol's sharp ears picked up the sounds.

Was it possible for two exploration teams to accept the same job? It hadn't happened to her before, but there was always a first for everything after all.
"A Ponyta," replied Shiro from her tree branch perch, "Who's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: What Are the Chances?   What Are the Chances? EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:12 pm

Sova giggled. Fantastic, they had accepted the same mission. That meant he would get to talk to the absol until they finished it. It also meant he'd have help completing the mission. That is, if the absol was willing to share the reward.

"Looks like we've got the same mission. Ponyta here too. So, help each other search and split the reward? Or....do you not want to?" He hoped the absol wouldn't turn him down. Then traveling together would be a bit awkward. What if she didn't even want to travel with him any more?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are the Chances?   What Are the Chances? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Are the Chances?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Shadowhue Forest-
Jump to: