Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Mission - Search for the Mysterious Gummi!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

Mission - Search for the Mysterious Gummi! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Mission - Search for the Mysterious Gummi!   Mission - Search for the Mysterious Gummi! - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 5:09 am

First topic message reminder :

Original Mission Request:

The Pecha Forest, peaceful, beautiful, not far from Grassveil Town....what a boring place for a first mission.  Sova was hoping for something more exciting, but there wasn't much available to new teams, so he decided to just deal with an easy mission.  Or at least, he figured it'd be easy.  He had gotten so sidetracked thinking about higher ranked missions, he completely forgot about his teammate.

"Pretty eventful first mission so far, huh, Leif?"  He asked jokingly.  They had just entered the Pecha Forest a few minutes ago but he already felt like it was going to be boring.  But, maybe he'd be pleasantly surprised.  Or maybe he'd get more than he bargained for.  Only time would tell.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Vulpes

Vulpes

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: Mission - Search for the Mysterious Gummi!   Mission - Search for the Mysterious Gummi! - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 9:09 am

Leif paused awkwardly. He didn't want the embarrassment or indignity that were sure to follow such an event. The only option was to brave his fear, and change the topic, while he could salvage what little pride he had left. He walked, forcing every step, his eyes half closed, hunched over. Try as he might there was no hiding how uncomfortable it was. But he still managed to say what he wanted to say regarding the whole ordeal. "You still didn't name the evil thing I spied." he said, as he brushed some of the cursed liquid off of himself.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Mission - Search for the Mysterious Gummi!   Mission - Search for the Mysterious Gummi! - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 9:27 am

Sova had completely forgotten about I Spy for a moment. "Oh, right....evil. Is it water?" He didn't know of anything else Leif really seemed to dislike in particular, especially anything in the area. "You're afraid of water?" He was trying to get to know his friend better, as much as one can get to know an amnesiac at least. As they neared the end of the river, he dove under for a moment, just to get a better look under the water, not considering how his partner may react.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Mission - Search for the Mysterious Gummi!   Mission - Search for the Mysterious Gummi! - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 9:33 am

"Water, yes evil water!" He was so vehement he seemed like he might start hissing or change his name to Voldemort. He took a deep breath, then thought about his past... oh wait, there wasn't much of that to remember was there. What in his past could have made him hate water so deeply that it surpassed memory and became pure, emotional hate? Obviously some serious trauma. "Well... Yeah. I suppose I am afraid of water. I mean like, cups and bowls and stuff are fine... Even puddles. But streams. Lakes. Swamps. Ponds. Rivers. And especially seas and oceans. All of them are terrible. Terrible, evil, bad water."

He stepped out of the water. As he did so, he realized that when he was talking to Sova, he forgot for a moment about his fear of water. He had felt safer when he was talking to Sova. He wasn't sure what to say, or if he would say anything. Maybe his partner would ask about it. He had ranted enough about the displeasure of water anyways.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Mission - Search for the Mysterious Gummi!   Mission - Search for the Mysterious Gummi! - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 10:30 am

Sova listened to the explanation, and figured his friend must have decided this stream was more of a large puddle, since they were having a chat while in the water and Leif seemed fine now. "Not enough water to keep you down?" He said with a laugh. He was only joking, not intending to offend his friend, but perhaps his joke would be taken badly.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Mission - Search for the Mysterious Gummi!   Mission - Search for the Mysterious Gummi! - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 10:37 am

He chuckled sheepishly, "Oh uh... I guess I sorta forgot to panic cause I was talking to you. I mean not to be corny or anything. But I guess talking to you made me forget about my fear... Be more fearless you might even say... Pretty fitting for team Sentima, eh?" He was a bit nervous, hoping that Sova didn't think what he said was too corny or played up.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Mission - Search for the Mysterious Gummi!   Mission - Search for the Mysterious Gummi! - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 11:04 am

Sova laughed, finding something funny, but not the joke. It was something else. The reasoning behind the team's name. "Heh....You know, I chose that because of the image of being fearless. Everyone has fears, you can't just be fearless. That's why the word 'brave' exists, being brave is not letting your fears get the best of you. So I guess the team name's a bit of a stretch, but for what it's worth, I think you're brave." He hoped he didn't make the moment weird with that comment.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Mission - Search for the Mysterious Gummi!   Mission - Search for the Mysterious Gummi! - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 11:12 am

Leif smiled, "You know, the same thing went through my head when you asked me about that as our name for the guild. I think it's funny you mention it now. And... yeah, thanks. I never really thought about it. Bravery, I mean. Well... Man amnesia complicates things. Maybe I have thought about it. But I don't remember thinking about it. Whatever the case may be, I think you're brave too. I mean, the time you carried me back through the icy terrain. All the fights against rogue pokemon we've been in. And even right now, you seem so calm despite your injury."
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Mission - Search for the Mysterious Gummi!   Mission - Search for the Mysterious Gummi! - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 11:31 am

Sova smiled as well, he was happy he looked brave to his friend.  He'd never thought much about being brave, he just was.  He began to feel fatigued, probably from the earlier battle and the would bleeding, but Leif seemed fine and he didn't want to worry his friend, so he just ignored it.  Besides, they still had to find the Mysterious Gummi.  He scanned the area, hoping to find one.  "Hey Leif....I spy....something mysterious."

Lord E V carried out 1 launched of one Mission Dice :
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Mission - Search for the Mysterious Gummi!   Mission - Search for the Mysterious Gummi! - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 11:45 am

Leif nearly jumped in surprise. No way! It was the myserious gummi... and the exact same thing Leif was planning on spying. Oh well, easy come easy go for jokes like that. "Is it... really... could it be?" He ran to the object he saw, examining it in his hands. This was really it. It was a deep black color, it seemed like the void of the night sky, spattered with stars and galaxies and all sorts of colors and formations that could be best described by imagining the night sky. It felt perfectly smooth, and mysterious, as it seemed, would only begin to describe it.

Was this even a gummi? Well, apparently, but Arceus knows what this thing did, or perhaps tasted like. Still, eating this would be a crime against not only nature, but art and archaeology, arguably even astrology. In fact, just for ever having thought about eating such a perfect item Leif should be considered a hardened criminal.

"This is definitely it!" Leif exclaimed, his excitement piercing the air. He brought the incredible artifact to Sova, showing him what sort of bizarre thing they had their hands on. Of course they wouldn't have it for long, they had to head back and return it to their client. Such was being in a guild. Ready to make this journey, Leif took his turn. "I spy with my little eye..." he looked at the path they took here, "something just begging for us to race back on."
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Mission - Search for the Mysterious Gummi!   Mission - Search for the Mysterious Gummi! - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 11:55 am

"Hmmm....looks yummy." Sova said in a very calm tone. "Too bad we can't eat it. Well, we'd better get back to Grassveil and officially complete the mission." It seemed he did not hold the same respect for the Mysterious Gummi as Leif did, not by far. It did look odd, but he would not have hesitated to eat it had it not been the goal of a mission.

Sova looked back to the path as well and a smile crossed his face. "The path....I spy with my little eye....someone I bet's gonna lose." He said as he looked to Leif with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Mission - Search for the Mysterious Gummi!   Mission - Search for the Mysterious Gummi! - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 12:00 pm

"Doesn't it? Anyways yeah, let's hurry back!" Leif said, now giddy from the excitement. "Ooohhohohoho, you think I'm gonna lose do you? Well... I spy with my little eye someone who's a little too confident!" He was practically jumping up and down at this point, "Aaand go!" he said, racing off. Because of his focus, when he got to the stream, he manages to successfully teleport to the other side. He couldn't help but feel in a way this was cheating, so he waited for Sova to catch up before he started racing again.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Mission - Search for the Mysterious Gummi!   Mission - Search for the Mysterious Gummi! - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 12:07 pm

Sova darted off right behind Leif, quite quick on his feet.  He caught up and passed his teammate for a moment, before being beaten by a teleport, but that didn't deter him as he leaped onto a stone, and another.  It didn't seem to be slowing him down much.  "What are you stopping for!?"  He said as he approached the end, running across the stones in the water.  "By the way, you already chose me once, try again."  He said with a slight laugh as he reached the other side of the stream and waited for his friend to continue onward.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Mission - Search for the Mysterious Gummi!   Mission - Search for the Mysterious Gummi! - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 12:15 pm

Leif took off running again, "Oh, so now you're shutting me down? Well then Mr. Party pooper, I see something being carried by someone very overconfident." The bag was an easy way for him to incorporate the same sentiment he had originally gone for. Quickly he made his way to the log they broke earlier, passing the absolutely mutilated bush that was little more than a pile of ash. Leif knew in the end Sova would probably win if he really wanted too.

Though Leif did have fast reflexes and teleport on his side, those simply wouldn't be relevant in a foot race. In addition, being quadrupedal gave Sova another leg up, both literally and metaphorically. Still, it was sure to be fun.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Mission - Search for the Mysterious Gummi!   Mission - Search for the Mysterious Gummi! - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 12:33 pm

"My bag, hope you don't expect it to slow me down." Sova taunted, keeping right up along with Leif. He wasn't running at full speed, he didn't want to risk wearing himself out early. He observed the wreckage they had caused as they passed the broken log and extra crispy bush, the Pokemon were all gone, apparently they had woken up and left already. He could tell they were nearing the entrance when he noticed a tree with a hollowed out hole in it, some familiar Pecha berry bushes, and a stump.

He picked up to full speed and ran past his teammate as they neared the entrance, stopping right outside. "Well, I guess I'm not gonna be a Jolteon. I don't need the extra speed." He joked.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Mission - Search for the Mysterious Gummi!   Mission - Search for the Mysterious Gummi! - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 12:37 pm

Leif, when they reached the entrance, was panting heavily. "I gotta admit Sova..." he got his breath, "you're pretty fast." his laugh was exhausted, he had obviously been running pretty hard. "Honestly I had no chance of winning from the beginning. But it sure was fun." He pulled the Mysterious Gummi out of his bag again to look at it, "Well... Looks like we're right about ready to turn this in."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission - Search for the Mysterious Gummi!   Mission - Search for the Mysterious Gummi! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mission - Search for the Mysterious Gummi!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4