Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Mission - Search for the Mysterious Gummi!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

Mission - Search for the Mysterious Gummi! Empty
PostSubject: Mission - Search for the Mysterious Gummi!   Mission - Search for the Mysterious Gummi! EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 5:09 am

Original Mission Request:

The Pecha Forest, peaceful, beautiful, not far from Grassveil Town....what a boring place for a first mission.  Sova was hoping for something more exciting, but there wasn't much available to new teams, so he decided to just deal with an easy mission.  Or at least, he figured it'd be easy.  He had gotten so sidetracked thinking about higher ranked missions, he completely forgot about his teammate.

"Pretty eventful first mission so far, huh, Leif?"  He asked jokingly.  They had just entered the Pecha Forest a few minutes ago but he already felt like it was going to be boring.  But, maybe he'd be pleasantly surprised.  Or maybe he'd get more than he bargained for.  Only time would tell.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: Mission - Search for the Mysterious Gummi!   Mission - Search for the Mysterious Gummi! EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 5:22 am

Pecha Forest. Serene. This was the same place Leif and Sova went exploring just as Leif began recovering from his concussion. One of the first places he distinctly remembered after his amnesia set in. As calm a place as this was, it seemed fitting to Leif. So what if it was a fairly easy request? This place seemed to have an aura of beginning. It seemed to be the place where all adventurers began.

"Hah... Well, maybe a tad calm so far. But I think it's nice. I'm enjoying the scenery." Leif didn't feel bored. He felt like he could spend all day wandering peacefully here. But surely the peace would be disturbed by some rogue pokemon. Probably for the best. Sova seemed to be getting bored.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Mission - Search for the Mysterious Gummi!   Mission - Search for the Mysterious Gummi! EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 5:36 am

"Well, I guess you're right. At the very least we can relax for now. Wanna play a game? I spy?" He said as he began looking over the area for good objects to name. he hoped his teammate would want to play too, he was getting bored of just walking around. Pecha Forest was beautiful to look at, but he'd been there plenty before and wanted something to take his mind off of the anticipation for more fun missions.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Mission - Search for the Mysterious Gummi!   Mission - Search for the Mysterious Gummi! EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 5:43 am

"Sure sounds like a plan to me. You wanna do the honor of starting?" Even though he didn't know what his partner would name, he figure'd he'd begin looking anyways. That way he'd have a better chance of seeing whatever Sova would see first, plus he might have something to name on his turn.

This was Leif's second time here, so the sights were still relatively new, even if he'd been here. Well... Second time in his memory, but third time ever. Amnesia just has to make everything unnecessarily complicated, doesn't it? Fortunately for him, that would mean everything here would seem approximately 33% more new than if he had seen it a third time!
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Mission - Search for the Mysterious Gummi!   Mission - Search for the Mysterious Gummi! EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 5:51 am

Trees....trees....more trees....Lots of trees. But Sova didn't want to pick a normal tree, that'd probably be too hard to guess. There was a Pecha Berry bush, maybe he could use that....A big tree with a hole in it, probably a home to a Pokemon....A stump where an old tree was....A patch of blue flowers.

"Alright, I spy....something green and pink." He thought that was a pretty good choice.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Mission - Search for the Mysterious Gummi!   Mission - Search for the Mysterious Gummi! EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 5:54 am

Leif looked up and down. What could he see of that color? Pecha berries? Too obvious. What was green and pink... Trees? Just green... What else would be pink? Blue flowers... Yellow flowers... AH! There was one. A pink flower. With a green stem. Pecha berries were too obvious, leif thought for sure this was the item in question. "Is the item you are looking for this flower?" He ran off the path, gently bending a flower to make it more visible to Sova.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Mission - Search for the Mysterious Gummi!   Mission - Search for the Mysterious Gummi! EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 6:00 am

Sova watched as his companion tried to find the item in question. A flower, that wasn't it. "Hmmm....No, but that would have been a good one. Keep trying." He continued looking around at the area, trying to get a good image of everything in the area so he could guess quickly when his turn came.

There were plenty of things to spy....But in his search for things to use in the game, he could also notice some other things. Perhaps some useful items, or perhaps some enemies. Something fun, maybe. Perhaps....

Lord E V carried out 1 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Mission - Search for the Mysterious Gummi! W6tXtbK
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Mission - Search for the Mysterious Gummi!   Mission - Search for the Mysterious Gummi! EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 6:04 am

Dang... For sure it must have been that flower, Leif thought. What else could it be? He didn't see anything else pink and green, other than the pecha berries. Did he look over something? Maybe his partner was going easy on him. That must be it. Leif went with his instincts, "Alright... I know this is too obvious, but I'm sure this is it. Is it a pecha berry?"
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Mission - Search for the Mysterious Gummi!   Mission - Search for the Mysterious Gummi! EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 6:15 am

Sova giggled, his teammate was so close. "Well, actually it was a Pecha Bush, but that's close enough, so I'll give you that one. Your turn!" He said as he continued looking around at the area. He heard a rustle in the distance, but saw nothing when he turned towards the direction and thought nothing of it. He was actually having fun, so he wasn't looking for a fight to occupy his time any more.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Mission - Search for the Mysterious Gummi!   Mission - Search for the Mysterious Gummi! EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 6:22 am

"Oh... Okay!" He blushed a bit, feeling a tad embarrassed that he was just so close, but almost had it. Leif was too busy looking for something to select as a subject for I spy to notice the rustling in the distance. Too many trees... Bushes... What was something interesting? Would it be cheating to call Sova? Nah, it'd probably be fine... Dirt... Sand... Dry leaves... What to choose? "I spy with my little eye..." he paused, trying not to giggle, "something brown and tan."
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Mission - Search for the Mysterious Gummi!   Mission - Search for the Mysterious Gummi! EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 6:34 am

Brown and tan? The forest was full of green things, Sova thought for sure this one would be easy. What was brown and tan.... Trees? No, those had green.... Oh, what about the stump he saw earlier? No, he didn't think it was that. His partner seemed confident in his choice....perhaps it was something more difficult? What was something he wouldn't expect? "One of our item bags?" He looked at Leif's, and his own item carrying bags. Both brown. That kind of matched the description.

He heard the distant rustling again, this time closer, but again, upon looking in the general direction of the sound, he saw nothing out of the ordinary and didn't worry about it.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Mission - Search for the Mysterious Gummi!   Mission - Search for the Mysterious Gummi! EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 6:40 am

Leif snickered, now accidentally staring at Sova. It was too clever-- no, BRILLIANT. Naming his partner in "I spy" was the perfect plan, and as expected hilarity ensued. "N-no..." He said, giggling, but trying his hardest not to. "But y-youre... hehehe... c-close... Literally." He burst out in laughter, catching his breath. "I'm okay... It's not that funny... I'm okay..." He wiped a tear of his cheek from laughing so hard. Really, what was so funny about such a simple plan? Well, at least it was funnier than corn.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Mission - Search for the Mysterious Gummi!   Mission - Search for the Mysterious Gummi! EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 6:53 am

Close? Close enough to be that funny? What could possibly be close to an item bag? Literally close? So something near one of the bags? But Leif wasn't brown and tan....Then it hit him. The other bag was held by....Sova himself. An Eevee, brown and tan. "Ooh....It's me, isn't it?" He said, though he was sure of it. He felt so silly not guessing that it was himself immediately. It was certainly unexpected. He couldn't help but laugh at how obvious it now seemed.

Then he realized something was following them. Every time he took his focus off the area the rustling was coming from, it would start up again, and it sounded like it was getting closer. It was up in the trees. "Hey Leif, do you hear something? Probably nothing...." He didn't want to alarm his partner, after all, maybe it was just a Pokemon wandering through the area.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Mission - Search for the Mysterious Gummi!   Mission - Search for the Mysterious Gummi! EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 6:56 am

Leif began laughing again, but less heartily than before. "Yep! It was you! It's your turn now." He said, his face beaming happily. He was enjoying this game far too much. That's why it was the perfect timing for Sova to inquire about hearing something. "Hmm? Uh... maybe? I didn't notice anything..." He said, essentially admitting to only paying attention to their game of I Spy and not the surroundings. "It was probably just us walking."
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Mission - Search for the Mysterious Gummi!   Mission - Search for the Mysterious Gummi! EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 7:13 am

Sova's teammate was right.  It was probably just them walking he had heard.  "Alright, well then...I spy...."  What would be something good?  Perhaps the stump he saw earlier?  There were flowers, bushes, trees, leaves.  Plenty of things to choose from.  But one thing caught his attention.  The rustling.  He had still been hearing it until a moment ago.  Why did it suddenly stop?  They were still walking, so he should have still been hearing it....

Sova turned around slowly and suddenly, he'd found the perfect thing to spy, an attacking Murkrow.  "I spy....something blue and yellow."  He became instantly focused on the rapidly approaching foe.  It was flying down quickly from the treetops.  How long had it been following them?  Not that it mattered.

Sova detected the enemy Pokemon's Wing Attack, running right under the Murkrow to avoid it and causing the enemy Pokemon to crash into the ground.  As it stood, he tackled it, causing it to stumble back a bit before falling over again.

Lord E V carried out 1 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Mission - Search for the Mysterious Gummi! O9xqXFR
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission - Search for the Mysterious Gummi!   Mission - Search for the Mysterious Gummi! Empty

Back to top Go down

Mission - Search for the Mysterious Gummi!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next