Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Snake²

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

Snake² Empty
PostSubject: Snake²   Snake² EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 1:48 am

All these Pokémon in Grassveil town were crazy.
And most noteworthy of all was this rude, inconsiderate Ekans of all things.
Snake needed some time alone to cool down, before he would do something...unwise.
Well, as alone as they could be at least.
And so it happened, that, to further extend his collection and to continue on his search for the elusive Leaf Stone, this Grass type went to travel to faraway lands, over the Black Spear Mountain Rage and up to Blackmist Mountain.
It may be difficult to move up hills and mountains for almost perfectly spherical beings, but at least he got some exercise out of this. The sky was dark as if awaiting an impending rainstorm and the black stone beneath his...beneath him was cold. It was a miracle how any Pokémon could even live here.
At least that Pokémon wasn't here.

(Energy = 19-16 = 3)
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

Snake² Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snake²   Snake² EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 3:21 pm

Silverdawn sighed as she finally reached Black Mist Mountain. It was several days after her first tense meeting with that Exeggcute outside her shop, and in the intern, she had met this Abra in Shadowhue Forest, a kind fellow by the name of Leif. Despite her fear and distrust for all things psychic, they ended up saving each other's lives and, strangely enough, becoming friends. It opened Silverdawn's eyes (no pun intended) to how she had been treating psychic pokemon, well, really all pokemon, ever since she had been betrayed that one time. She felt really bad, and she vowed that the next time she saw that Exeggcute, she would sincerely apologize, and hope that he was as forgiving as Leif has been. Not that she expected it, though, for she had really made a complete ass of herself to the poor egg pokemon. She was here in the Black Mist Mountain to collect bags of ash for her shop, as it was the only dungeon she could get to on her own. She gulped down an oran berry from her bag, and continued on her way. Maybe she would get lucky and find some gravelrocks here, too!

Energy: 17 - 16 = 1
1 + 10 (oran berry) = 11
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Snake² Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snake²   Snake² EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 9:14 pm

The Exeggcute meanwhile was still rolling around aimlessly, hoping to discover something woth adding to their collection. Among the things they wanted to find the least however, were other Pokémon. Being disturbed would only hinder their search. And after that conflict in Grassveil Town the Grass type had had more than just enough of social interaction for quite some time.
It was an exhausting journey, over sharp rocks and cliffs, but luckily their hard shells were far more stable than most would expect.
It was good to be out in the wilderness again - away from all that society, that turned fearsome warriors into weaklings. Out here they would be able to strengthen their abilities and maybe finally develop offensive psychic capacities. Maybe they would even find the elusive Leaf Stone, that mysterious rock that would allow for them to ascend into their higher form, the Exeggutor.
Then finally would they be complete again.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Snake² Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snake²   Snake² EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 7:58 pm

Little did the snake pokemon's rival know, but Silverdawn was carrying around in her pouch the very item they were searching for so avidly; a leaf stone she had found in Shadowhue Forest not long ago. But neither pokemon even knew the other was there on the same mountain, and so Silverdawn continued her search for gravelrocks and ash as she wandered the mountain aimlessly. She was SURE there just HAD to be gravelrocks here on a mountain. If there wasn't, she may just have to give up on finding gravelrocks altogether, she reflected irritably.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Snake² Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snake²   Snake² EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 9:55 pm

If the Grass type would have known of the Poison type to be carrying the thing they had been looking for for so long already, then the actions they would undertake might not have been of the most friendly kind. First and foremost they had to get their hands or rather their absence thereof on this evolutionary item. Politeness was not important in a situation such as this one.
But luckily for the Ekans they were unaware of this fact, which might have otherwise led to the Poison type's prejudices and preconceptions about the Psychic type being reinforced.
Still the six Exeggcute were rolling aimlessly acruss the rocky ground, carefully inspecting every nook and cranny. Yet, despite the place seemingly being quite likely to house hidden items, they hadn't made a single discovery yet. Was some strange cosmic force preventing them from doing so?
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Snake² Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snake²   Snake² EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 5:32 am

Silverdawn slithered along, still unaware that the pokemon she longed to make amends to was on the same mountain. She stopped and tasted the air every few meters, searching for any items or pokemon. She quickly became irritated when her search yielded no results. She had been searching for quite some time now; it was like there was some force interfering with her ability to search out objects. Silverdawn grumbled to herself, and she was so busy grumbling that she didn't notice the ledge before her... until she was tumbling tail-over-fangs over the edge. She cried out in terror as she fell, thankfully landing a few moments later, banged and bruised, but pride hurt far more than body. She picked herself up and shook herself, blushing and hoping no pokemon had noticed her embarrassing fall.

Silver carried out 3 launched of one Black Mist Mountain :
Snake² Blinke10 , Snake² UGNVILz , Snake² FRvFCJd
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Snake² Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snake²   Snake² EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 6:29 am

Meanwhile the Exeggcute were still wandering aimlessly over the lone mountain.
There had to be something else up here other than sand, sediments and sunshine.
But where could these treasures be?

A thud echoed throughout the mountain range and over the rocky crags.

Whatever it was that caused this noise was most likely dangerous, but since the Exeggcute had nothing better to do and it would definitely not be as boring as wandering around without a goal, they decided, after a quick discussion, to seek out the source of the sound. Little did they know of what had really caused the commotion. If they knew, they would have reacted differently.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Snake² Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snake²   Snake² EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 6:50 am

Silverdawn really regretted her fall now, as she backed up against the canyon, scales scraping against rock and dirt. Before her, backing her into a corner slowly, was a very angry cubone. She had fallen right over it's nest and had awoken it from a nap. Now it was after her, and the bone in it's paw was sure to cause lasting damage if it struck her, not to mention the extreme type advantage the other pokemon had over her. Silverdawn called out for help desperately, feeling certain that no one was around to hear it. She trembled, imagining the blows the cubone would rain upon her, and no one would save her from her own stupidity this time.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Snake² Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snake²   Snake² EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 9:23 pm

Another sound was following the ominous thud, a cry for help this time.
But...the Exeggcute recognized that voice! It was the voice of that infernal Poison type, which had been annoying them in Grassveil Town already! Had she been stalking him?
No matter - she was in danger, which meant that they could prove to be superior by getting her out of her predicament.
And sure enough, there she was. Facing her was a Ground type with a look on its face that most definitely wasn't a peaceful one as far as the six Grass types could tell.
And that meant it was time for a duel!
After rolling closer, five of the Exeggcute began rotating faster and faster around the sixth one before one by one leaving the cluster to ram into the Cubone, then returning to the group.
Barrage may not be that effective of a move, but it was the Exeggcute's signature move and would be more helpful than others at their disposal for sure.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Snake² Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snake²   Snake² EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 10:28 pm

Silverdawn cowered, waiting for the blows to hit, but then she heard the sounds of fighting. She cast around at the cubone with her echolocation and to her utter astonishment, the Exeggcute from Grassveil was there, attacking the ground type with its barrage attack. The cubone seemed to be a coward at heart, for when it encountered the grass-type's opposition, it fled, whimpering. Silverdawn shot out of her hiding place and wrapped the grass-type in a constrictive hug. "Thank you thank you thank you thank you..." she spluttered in relief. "If you hadn't been here... I... I WOULDN'T be here... thank you so much..." she suddenly backed away, realizing that the pokemon would likely not enjoy her display of gratitude. She coughed awkwardly. "Uh... sorry about that.... I.. I also want to apologize for how I treated you when you met me in Grassveil.... I was really out of line, and I have no excuse for it... I was recently helped out greatly by another psychic type pokemon and it really opened my eyes to how I had been treating everyone ever since that... thing... happened, and I just... I wanted to apologize, even if you don't want to forgive me, that's ok...." Silverdawn realized that she was rambling and shut her mouth. How to show this pokemon she really meant it? Then she remembered what the pokemon had said to her about his goals: he was looking for an evolution stone so that he could evolve... SHE had an evolution stone in her pack now! she could give it to him in return for saving her life. She rummaged around in her pack until she found the right item. She gripped it gingerly with her mouth and brought it out, setting it before the egg pokemon. "I know this doesn't make up for my awfulness, but i hope you'll take it anyway, if only for saving my life."
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Snake² Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snake²   Snake² EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 11:31 pm

So the Cubone finally retreaded as it had met the Exeggcutes' opposition. Now they could-
Their thoughts were abruptly cut short as something long, scaly and purple wrapped around them, constricting. Would their shells not have been as hard as they were, the Seed Pokémon might just have cracked under the pressure.
Finally the Ekans released the six from their grip again, causing for the Grass types to grasp for breath for a moment. But that one little moment of silence was enough for the Poison type to lapse into a tirade of...praise and apologies? Still shocked from what had happened so quickly, the Psychic types found themselves unable to understand most of what Silverdawn was saying, but then their eyes flew open in surprise as they saw the Ekans procure a peculiar stone from her packs. Could that be...that Leaf Stone they had been looking for for so long? What had brought forward this sudden change of mind?
Even though the Exeggcute might be arrogant and confident, even they were taken aback by such a sudden and generous offer.
"You want to...what? Didn't you just...and we...with the arguing. I mean...I am...thanks, but what? I just did what any sane Pokémon would have done."
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Snake² Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snake²   Snake² EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 12:24 am

Silverdawn snickered at the egg pokemon's confusion. "Well, just think of it as an offering of peace. I have no need for an evolution item; and you need one, right? I was horrible to you and you saved my life anyway. You deserve this item and much more in my opinion." Silverdawn sniffed the air, something strange tickling her senses. She sniffed around for the strange smell and followed it to a crack in the wall, where she found two seeds -perhaps this was why the cubone had been so angry... Silverdawn scooped them up into her bag happily.

Energy: 11 - 4 = 7
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Snake² Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snake²   Snake² EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 1:06 am

"I...uh...well, eh...okay I guess..."
The Exeggcute still didn't really understand what was going on, but they weren't going to complain about getting a free item that might possibly be the evolutionary stone they had been looking for for so long already.
"But...what are you doing here anyway? Didn't you have a shop to tend to? If you distrust others so much I am surprised you are leaving it alone, unsupervised. I don't think this is a place a blind Poison type would or should visit. If you are looking for a dungeon one filled with Grass type Pokémon might be a better choice."
Maybe this Pokémon was looking for a specific item as well. And if that was the case, then maybe they copuld help her find it. Not because they cared for her of course. They just had a debt to repay or something. After that was done they would leave immediately. Yeah, that's right.
The Ekans meant nothing to them. Really.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Snake² Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snake²   Snake² EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 4:42 pm

"Oh, I locked up well," Silverdawn shrugged, the scales along her spine rippling strangely. She wasn't about to admit she had no more than fifteen different locks on every door and ten on every window in her store. "I can't really be at the store every second of the day; I've got to collect the items I'll need for making my flutes, right? Also, regarding your second question... well I don't really have much choice. I need ash for the making of my flutes, and this is the only place I can get to that has any amount of ash around. I'm thinking of asking a high level rescue team to go to Furnace Peak for me; but I need a good reward for that, so I need to collect poke and items to offer as a reward." She explained, slithering past the exeggcute and continuing along the cliff edge carefully.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Snake² Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snake²   Snake² EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 11:33 pm

"Hm, if you need to collect money to pay a rescue team to get you ash to make flutes so you can make money, then that seems to be a little bit circular to me. Why don't you just get some wood from one of the forests and set it on fire?". This time the Ekans was actually making sense. Was this really the Pokémon they had met in Grassveil town? Maybe she had a normal twin, told her about this experience and this was her. Or an alien took her place. Or...no, that wasn't important right now.
Suddenly the Poison type started moving again, past the Exeggcute.
Even though they would have had no problem just leaving the Ekans be, some strange thought popped into their heads, causing for them to keep following the other Pokémon.
The journey through the area continued along a cliff edge, a terrain Snake wasn't too fond off.
Any Pokémon would think so if they were round and didn't have hands most likely.
Okay, Gastly probably wouldn't. But the idea is the important thing.
And the worst thing was - for other Pokémon this wasn't even all that dangerous, making it next to impossible to brag about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Snake² Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snake²   Snake² Empty

Back to top Go down

Snake²
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: The Northeastern Mountains :: Black Mist Mountain-
Jump to: