Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The secret meeting

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

The secret meeting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

Claria came to the lake as fast as her little tired legs would carry her quickly she looked from side to side and muttered "Where is that Snivy i was going to meet! Shes or hes late!!" she gazed from side to side again before setting down for a nap by the warm water however the grass was to wet and she hopped up. "Hmm i feel tired" She said quietly before scooping some fresh water from the lake into her small cold hands and brushing he face with the water.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 8:13 pm

"I want friends too.You already forgot?I had told you".Adorable was annoyed the fact that,as it looks like,Claira ignores him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 8:16 pm

"I did not forget but back there before he left you acted like you didn't want any." Claria look at his and then back at the ground kicking a stone into the lake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 8:18 pm

"It's because...uhhh...forget about it"Adorable said and walked slowly away from Claria.Adorable started crying but tried not to be seen by Claria.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 8:20 pm

Claria suddenly looked at him and said "you all righty?" She come over to him and put her paw on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 8:22 pm

"Yea...I'm fine"Adorable lied.He was feeling awfull.He wish he was brave enough to tell Claria the truth.He continued crying while again trying not to be seen by Claria "I just have a headache".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 8:25 pm

Claria said softly "your not ok and it not a headache, come on sit down by the pond and cheer up theres always a tomorrow and surly theres always a new day with new adventures not to mention new hope it will be your special day soon i just know it" Claria smiled knowing he wont see shes smiling but she smiled to try and comfort him more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 8:28 pm

Adorable looked at Claria trough a tiny hole his fingures made."Thnak you Claria"he said,take off the cries of his eyes and showed his face"Thank you for cheering me"said and gave her a hug.His love for her grown even more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 8:32 pm

"Its ok Adorable, everyone has their good days and bad days and besides your my first buddy ever one little argument wont stop our friendship." She winked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 8:42 pm

(sorry i wont be able to post for abit) Volcanic had wandered off and smiled when he saw the others were back. He walked over to them. "Hey guys sorry i wandered off there! You ok Adorable?" his flame tipped tail waved lazily behind him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:56 pm

"Volcanic your back nice to see you again, sorry for earlier i guess we all had a bad afternoon but i hope everything ok now" Claria smiled and then took Adorable's paw alond with Volcanic paw with her other hand she said shortly "this is for luck that we will all be great friends one day" she said in a happy voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 10:23 pm

Volcanic smiled "It's ok! So now what?" his tail stiffened abit and he looked around with a frown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 1:08 am

"Well normally we just meet up here then we split up since were not really a team" Claria went off wondering into the shadows and said "i will be back soon no worries."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 1:18 am

Volcanic thaught for a moment. He mumbled something that sounded alot like, "why not form one"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 10:00 am

"Great idea.I'd love to explore with you guys"Adorable said.He would go anywhere with Claria.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:18 am

Claria came running back from behind the tree and said "guys not to burst your bubble but i am on a team well not yet exactly still need to meet that pokemon i will be in a team with" she looked at Adorable and then at Volcanic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The secret meeting
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next