Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Start of a New Life (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Start of a New Life (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Start of a New Life (Open)   The Start of a New Life (Open) EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 3:58 pm

The sun hung high in the middle of the sky as Vi rubbed the dream dust from her eyes as she stared up at the building proclaiming to be Grassveil's Exploration Guild. So this was it. This would be the place where her new life and future would be built. "Eh, thought it would be bigger, but still not too shabby." A smirk rose on her lips as she attempted to tone down the excitement that was creeping throughout her body. Taking one last second to compose and ready herself, Vi entered into the foyer looking around curiously.

As her eyes scanned the entrance room to the guild she frowned a bit surprised to not find a welcome desk and anything more signifying about where to sign up. She took barely a second to glance at the portraits hanging on the walls before continuing on to the next area. As she entered the new hallway her frowned deepened as she spotted three more doors along with a set of bulletin boards. Her antennas twitched in mild irritation. While one doorway was obviously what she could only assume to be the mess hall, she was still uncertain whether she should turn right or keep going straight. Jeez you would think that there would be some kind of sign or something directing new recruits where to go. Did I miss something? For a brief second Vi thought about heading back to the entrance, but knew there was no point. Perhaps she should just find someone to ask for directions. Her eyes scanned the hallway and mess hall hoping to find someone to approach.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Life (Open)   The Start of a New Life (Open) EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 10:18 pm

Sitting by one of the bulletin boards was Sova, who seemed worried about something as he scanned the board, as if looking for something that wasn't there. He mumbled something to himself about worrying too much and shook his head, in an attempt to reassure himself he had nothing to worry about. After a moment of pause, the Eevee began to walk away from the board, then noticing Vi who seemed to be lost.

He began walking curiously over to the other Pokemon, wondering if there was anything he could do to help, or perhaps just if he could have a conversation. He was pretty bored. "Excuse me, are you alright?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Life (Open)   The Start of a New Life (Open) EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 11:04 pm

Vi's eyes scanned the various pokemon walking around as she debated who she should ask for directions. Before getting up the gull to ask a passing Magby, her eyes took notice of an Eevee who was seemingly approaching her. She grimaced as he asked if she needed help for some reason feeling a bit embarrassed. "I suppose I must look pretty helpless...Well I traveled here in hopes of signing up with the guild, but can't seem to find the recruitment or guildmaster's office. Would you be able to direct me there?" As she waited for him to reply, she went quiet taking in his appearance and noticing that he seemed kind of anxious himself.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Life (Open)   The Start of a New Life (Open) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 2:25 am

Sova's ears perked up upon hearing the mention of joining the guild. "Oh, sure, I was actually gonna sign up today too! This way." He walked over the door to the right, seeming like he knew the area fairly well despite not being a member of the guild. "This leads to the lower floor, Guildmaster's room is down here along with the beds. By the way, if you're joining the guild, do you have anyone in mind to make a team with?" His demeanor had quickly changed to more upbeat and happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Life (Open)   The Start of a New Life (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Start of a New Life (Open)
Page 1 of 1