Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Misadventures at Prom

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

Misadventures at Prom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Misadventures at Prom   Misadventures at Prom - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 7:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

"...yeah and yOU KNOW WHAT SCREW YOU, TOO. I DON'T NEED YOU AND YOU SURE AS HELL NEVER NEEDED ME!!!" Fox screamed at the person screaming at her from the bottom of the stairs. Of course they had to get on her nerves now. Fox had a lot of preparing to do, and the sun was already starting to sink it's way out of the sky. Panicking, Fox swallowed her tears and the knot in her chest and dashed into the bathroom for a quick shower before she started getting ready. Only Arceus knew if she would be ready before Wolf got there. Wolf could NOT meet her parents. That was certain.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures at Prom   Misadventures at Prom - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 2:18 am

"Girls am i right?" Wolf's face sad to Zash who snapped out of his thoughts and shrugged with a smile. Wolf slid over to Zash and showed him the camera his parents had told him to bring to take pictures with. "Hey you mind being camera guy for us?" He asked
" No problem just be for us too." He placed the camera on a little table by the door. " Now's the flower time for the ladies." He said as he grabbed the box he had nbrought with the corsage for Briana. " Hey ladies." Zash addressed them both." Flower time." He opened the box to reveal the very orange corsage that Wolf had saw him buying when they met earlier. Zash dropped to one knee and opened the ribbon for Briana's wrist." Madam if you'd be so kind."
Wolf produced a red bouquet of flowers that were not as vivid as Fox's own hair or dress but Wolf didn't think anything else in nature could compare so it was close enough. He handed them to her and leaned forward to whisper in her ear. " You'll get your corsage along with a big surprise a little latter."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures at Prom   Misadventures at Prom - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 6:13 am

Both ladies snapped out of their conversation, a little dazed, as Zash called them over for flowers. Fox wasn't very well-accustomed to the traditions of fancy dates such as this; but Briana, who had a bit more experience, knew exactly what was happening and walked right over to her date. Bri blushed a little bit as Zash dropped to one knee and offered her the corsage. She held her wrist out to him, smiling widely. She was very flattered, and it showed.

"Why thank you, kind gentleman! Gosh Zash, they're so beautiful!!" Briana giggled, taking a moment to admire her lovely corsage.

Fox caught on quickly enough and walked over to Wolf. She saw Zash out of the corner of her eye and stifled back a snort; it was just such a rather Zashy thing for him to do. She stepped up to her own date and just looked up at his face while smiling the teensiest bi nervously. She had to silently admire the roses for a moment; she had never seen (or been given, for that matter) such vivid, lively flowers before and she honestly had no clue what to do with herself. Before she could say anything though, Wolf was suddenly leaning in closer and Fox could feel her heart leap right up into her throat. She hoped a little bit that he would stay there a bit longer, but he had only leaned in to tell her something.

Something that made her very curious; a big suprise? Could they get any bigger?

"Should I put these in water first? I mean, I oughta put them in water. And hide them. They're so beautiful, I want them to last... And I don't want my family's grubby hands on them," Fox remarked, stumbling over her words as she nervously tried to work out exactly what she wanted to say.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures at Prom   Misadventures at Prom - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 6:02 pm

Zash placed the corsage on her wrist and smiled standing up. He placed his hands to his side and prepared to be pinned threw the heart. " Now i suppose it's time for me to get stabbed threw?" He asked whimsically with a wink to Briana.

Wolf slipped his hand into Fox's feeling outrageously daring in the moment and looked into her eyes. " Just have the most fun you've ever had tonight please?" He said not begging or anything just asking like a promise. That was the most important thing tonight to him and even though he didn't know himself it was just as high on Zash's priority list.

Zash could see Fox and Wolf out of the corner of his eye but he didn't react and didn't listen it would have been unfair to Briana he wasn't going to be that cruel. He had started to think of a plan for after there dance and there night, he would be nice and have fun himself for now. After all this night should also be for him too.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures at Prom   Misadventures at Prom - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 6:35 pm

Briana giggled and pulled out her similarly-colored boutonnière. "A little stabbing won't hurt you, now will it?" she remarked goofily. She pulled the flowers out of their box and undid the pin, then fastened it to Zash's coat. "That wasn't so bad, now was it?" she joked.

Fox just about died from not knowing what to do when Wolf gripped her hand. Her first reaction was to automatically grip it back, so that's what she did. She just stood there awkwardly a moment, unable too look away from Wolf's very honest and emotion-filled eyes.

"Definitely don't have to tell me twice; I already am," Fox thought to herself, a half-smile crossing her lips. She nodded silently, still meeting his gaze, and the smile got a little bit wider.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures at Prom   Misadventures at Prom - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 4:56 am

Wolf quickly snatched the camera from the table and started to take pictures of Zash and Briana unexpectedly. " Hey come on smile for the camera, these aren't the best prom pictures so far." He teased as he continued to flash the camera more.
Zash cracked a smile and grab Briana by the hand and gave her a little twirl into him where he gave her a hug from behind. He continued to strike a lot of poses with her, back to back, Charlie's angels, some tradition prom pics, Zash even picked her up bridal style. He did a quick fake drop of her and then let her down easy before swiping the camera from Wolf, "Alright your turns now." He said to Fox and Wolf and started to make a get closer motion.
Wolf moved to her side. " Sorry i'm kind terrible at pictures not super photogenic." He apologized in advance to Fox, assuming it be no big deal anyways.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures at Prom   Misadventures at Prom - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 6:38 pm

Fox drew in a closer to Wolf as he got closer to her, until she was pressed against his side with her head nearly against his neck. "That's okay Wolfy," she commented with a tiny sly grin, "I'm not very photogenic either. The camera hates me." She slipped her arm around his waist and paused, pretending to think a moment. "I know; we'll just be 'not-very-photogenic' together! That way it's not as lonely." She looked up at him, still grinning slyly.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures at Prom   Misadventures at Prom - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 7:43 pm

Wolf put an arm around her to rest on her opposite shoulder. Smiling not for the camera but for them and it was unbelievably relieving and pleasant. He could see the flashes of the camera but mostly what he looked at was Fox, her hair done up so nice. It was the very pinnicle of the best thing ever and it could only get better as he caught a glimpse out the window of a long black vehicle. " Hey guys our rides here." Wolf gave Fox a quick squeeze with his arm and moved over to the door opening it wide. " Ladies first."
Damn he even got a limo for us? Zash thought to himself, I didn't expect he'd care that much for her to have this much of an experience at Prom. He stuck his hands into his pockets. He let the ladies first of course he bit his tongue, Stop that you were happy he's taking her she wouldn't want to go with you ! Zash reminded himself. He caught Wolf's eye for an instant and in that instant he felt like he wasn't even being seen by him even with their eyes locked it felt like he saw nothing but her, That's why he was best. Zash reminded himself.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures at Prom   Misadventures at Prom - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 9:03 pm

Fox had never been a fan of having her picture taken, but in this particular instance she didn't even care. She was barely even aware of the camera. What she was aware of was how very warm Wolf was. It was relaxing, a rare luxury for Fox. She smiled and smiled, not even worried about how the pictures would turn out. It was the last thing on her mind. When the pictures were over, she looked back up at Wolf a little longer before winking quickly in a very mysterious way.

"OH MY GOSH, A LIMO?!?" Briana exclaimed excitedly. She beat Fox out the door, as Fox had to wait for Zash to leave in order for her to lock her house up. Briana chattered excitedly as she climbed into the long vehicle, waiting for Zash to join her within.

Fox rarely road in cars (it wouldn't be surprising if this was her first time in one ever), so she took a second to look it over. She had seen plenty of cars, but none had ever been so... long. She crawled in slowly after Briana, trying to not hurt herself again. "Wolf, you didn't have to go to all this trouble...." she said quietly, though at the same time it was obvious she was rather excited herself.

Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures at Prom   Misadventures at Prom - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 6:27 pm

"Hey now no trouble." He said as he waited on the stoop for her to lock up. "It's not like I would have spent any money on anything else you know?' He reasoned as he offered her a hand down from the door to the drive way.
Zash sauntered his way into the limo. He slid in easily next to Briana and looked around. Nice comfy padding on the seats, big stretch polite drivers this stuff was the real deal. " Man we're going to look like the rich kids coming into prom." He joked Briana laughed and leaned against him. " Aw you don't really care that much now do you? And sometimes it's nice to have eyes on you." She grinned and Zash like a smirk play across his lips.
Wolf walked his way to the limo with fox and stepped aside to the door. " After you Madam." He said gesturing into the limo door.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures at Prom   Misadventures at Prom - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 6:48 pm

Fox took a seat within the limo rather unceremoniously, making sure that there was a seat for Wolf next to her. "Well, it's now or never. Last chance to run; speak now or forever hold your peace," Fox joked as they awaited Wolf inside the vehicle. After that, she fell silent. It was definitely starting to feel like a big night was ahead of them now; the fancy car, the fancy people... Fox wasn't certain she was ready for all of this. She wrung her hands a bit nervously.

"Fox? Are you doing okay?" Briana asked, noticing the strain in Fox's face.

"Oh? Yeah, I'm fine!" Fox answered; laughing it off lightly. The stress remained within her, however. Shut-in scientists don't always do very well with people.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures at Prom   Misadventures at Prom - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 1:59 am

Wolf quickly instructed the driver on how to get to the dance and came into the limo, shutting the door behind him. " Man this is pretty sweet, I've never been in a limo before." He marveled as he took a seat next to Fox not noticing the hand wringing as he was absorbed in the atmosphere.
Zash found his way to a black bow in one corner of the limo and opened it up. " Man even comes with a mini fridge!" Zash whistled as he pulled out an orange soda for his date. He grabbed fox a lemonade and himself and Wolf a water, he easily tossed Wolf the water and went to hand Fox the lemonade. He slid his thumb round the side of the can in a strange way that neither Briana nor Wolf noticed, it was pyromancy that he should not have used with Briana there but he figured it was sly enough she wouldn't notice, it was an old trick he had showed Fox before with a trick of a coin one time when they were younger.
The side of the can had a message colored black on the can, like charcoal that read. "relax girl it's just, you can always grab his hand if your nervous ;)
Wolf thanked him and took a swig of water. He didn't even know their would be a mini fridge in the limo, that was another pleasant surprise.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures at Prom   Misadventures at Prom - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 2:44 am

"Ug-Thank you!" Fox exclaimed. She looked at the lemonade can. Then at Wolf. Then at Zash, then promptly back to Wolf. Her heart began pounding even faster; her face grew warm. "Grab his hand! I'm not brave enough for that.... But what am I thinking? He's my friend! Zash knows this kind of stuff better than I do though... I wonder what would happen if I actually tried...........?" she pondered over this frantically in her head for a bit before her hand finally twitched. She discretely moved it upwards, trying as best as she could to be as sneaky as possible. Her focus was on Wolf's hand; she tried to internally will it to stay still so she could grab it. Her hand hovered nervously over his; so close that even the slightest twitch would cause contact between the two. She had no idea what she was doing or how to sway her internal stalemate of nerves.

Briana smiled as Zash brought her a drink. "Aww, it even matches my dress!" she laughed, poking him in the ribs playfully. She looked right up at him endearingly and smiled. "Thank you Zash; you're so thoughtful!"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures at Prom   Misadventures at Prom - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 1:50 am

" Course I take care of you." Zash replied crushing his water bottle in one chug and tossing it to the side near the fridge. He stretched his arms out along the head the seating his arm extending beyond Briana's head he made careful work not to touch it and mess with her delicately done up hair. His eyes hovered to Fox's hand right above Wolf's he gave Fox a look like really? come on now.

Wolf polished off his own water and looked out the window, before chattering excitingly to everyone. " Prom under a big white top ten kind of like a circus this year. They got a couple of bands to play this year and even a fancy place to cater and everything!" The limo hit a slight bump and Wolf's body popped up a few inches, in that fraction of a second when he had raised his fingers brushed the base of Fox where she had been waiting to grab his hand. He let his hand fall back proceeded as normal gave the illusion nothing had happened.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures at Prom   Misadventures at Prom - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 8:40 pm

Fox frowned as the existence of her hand was denied. She retracted her hand and shot Wolf a frustrated look. She also shot Zash a "Shut the f**k up you never let me have any fun" look and then swiveled around, contenting herself with looking out the window and ignoring everybody else in the car. She was feeling a little upset and very self-conscious; trying to ignore the thoughts of "Maybe I shouldn't have come; this is no place for me" that began to creep into her head. She sighed and tried to internally hype herself back up for the long night ahead.

"Isn't it going to be so much fun? I heard they got both a live band AND a DJ to play tonight! It's going to be so awesome!!" Briana gushed happily.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures at Prom   Misadventures at Prom - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 5:35 am

" Glad your excited! Zash laughed at the girly girl way Briana fan girled over the night to be had, but even more entertaining to him was her obliviousness to the situation of Wolf and Fox, weren't girls suppose to be better at that sort of thing? He guessed he couldn't blame her she was excited and more enthralled at her night then their he supposed which should have been how it was. He looked to Wolf and like eyes and shook his head.

Wolf couldn't understand what was wrong, Fox had pulled away. The disappointment was almost enough to make slump in his seat involuntarily but he couldn't show that he was so physically rattled by it that would bring this mood that he may or may not have successful created down. He looked at Zash who seem to want to tell him something as he shook his head at him, they arrived at the prom area parking lot, there were some people in line to get in and give their tickets at a front table.
Zash and Wolf got out first and Briana started to follow, Zash offer his hand making a more showing gesture then necessary and looking very purposefully at Wolf as he did.
" Oh thank you Zash! Such a gentleman!" Briana exclaimed as she took his hand and got out of the limo, bunching up to Zash's side and locking arms with him.
Wolf understood what Zash was telling him, He reached his hand out to Fox cautiously and tried to make a carefree and not nervous smile. "Carriage ride is over Cinderella we're at the ball now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures at Prom   Misadventures at Prom - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Misadventures at Prom
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next