Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

How do you get your character back?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

How do you get your character back? Empty
PostSubject: How do you get your character back?   How do you get your character back? EmptyWed May 28, 2014 10:37 pm

Hi, I'm Dusk, a fairly new member who disappeared in late March/early April due to a few problems with my internet. I had a bit of difficulty getting my log in (I forgot I capitalized the username) so I thought I some how got deleted till I got on this site today and realized I must have forgotten to capitalize my username.

Anyways, I know I am to be held accountable for my inactivity but I would really like to know how you get you character's back as active once they are put up for adoption after inactivity. I would really like to roleplay here, it's just a had a few mishaps come up and now I'm labeled as inactive. I'm fine with it, I haven't bee on it two months! It's just I sort of want my character back. so, How does one get their character back after they have gone inactive?
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

PostSubject: Re: How do you get your character back?   How do you get your character back? EmptyThu May 29, 2014 12:47 am

You simply make an adoption thread titled "Reclaiming " and you do not have to provide a RP sample.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you get your character back?   How do you get your character back? EmptyThu May 29, 2014 11:22 am

Ok, Thank you :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you get your character back?   How do you get your character back? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you get your character back?
Page 1 of 1