Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The adventure begins!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The adventure begins! Empty
PostSubject: The adventure begins!   The adventure begins! EmptyMon May 26, 2014 9:14 am

A Bulbasaur slowly walked into the town of Grassveil. It's a bustling town, with many shops and plenty of Pokémon. The Bulbasaur's name was Greg.
Greg, while walking along and looking for the guild, sees a sign that reads 'Flute Shop! Opening soon!' It piqued his curiosity, and he walked inside and looked around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The adventure begins!   The adventure begins! EmptyMon May 26, 2014 10:23 am

Owch, did someone just kick me? thought Isoba as he hopped in and out of the legs of the crowd trying to just get to a store without getting his face kicked in. I need a better view then I can scout out where the shops are, where to head and a good route thought a mildly frustrated Isoba hopping onto the back of a bench.

He moved his head this way and that trying to get a good view of available stores before throwing all caution to the wind and just making a mad dash for the closest thing that looked like a store. After a few seconds and several painful kicks and trips Isoba pulled to a halt outside of something that looked vaguely like a store. "A flute shop?" Isoba said out loud confused about how big the market would actually be for flutes. Note to self, if anyone comes over do not bring up the fact that a flute shop does not have a large demographic who would want to buy flutes and thus will probably get low sales he reminded himself before taking in his surroundings and preparing to make a dash for a different store.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The adventure begins!   The adventure begins! EmptyWed May 28, 2014 8:35 pm

Greg looks at some of the flutes on display. Regardless of how he looks at them, something always seems strange about them. Perhaps there's more than meets the eye...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The adventure begins!   The adventure begins! EmptyThu May 29, 2014 10:29 am

Isoba took one glance back at the flute store and noticed a lone Bulbasaur eyeing up the flutes. Maybe there is a small market for flutes as long as they are sold for a good profit thought Isoba as he walked up to the Bulbasaur and asked "Are you a flute enthusiast or did they just catch your eye?".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The adventure begins!   The adventure begins! EmptyThu May 29, 2014 1:35 pm

Greg notices someone talking to him and turns around. He sees the Froakie.
"They caught my eye. Doesn't something seem a bit strange about them? Because it looks that way to me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The adventure begins!   The adventure begins! EmptyThu May 29, 2014 2:24 pm

They're just flutes thought Isoba giving the flutes a quick once-over. "They are merely flutes, if they look odd to you then you can easily ask the owner of the shop but nothing about these flutes really strikes me as odd." said Isoba and then followed it up with "What exactly is odd about them?".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The adventure begins!   The adventure begins! EmptySat May 31, 2014 9:26 am

"I don't know. It's a mixture of things. The colour scheme, and the design looks a bit strange too. I'm gonna have to ask the owner."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The adventure begins!   The adventure begins! EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 2:43 pm

These flutes look normal to me but maybe I just do not have an eye for this sort of thing thought Isoba keeping his opinions to himself so he would not incite any form of argument or dispute. "Who is the owner might I ask? Or are you not sure either?" asked Isoba unless there's a sign saying who the owner is and I'm just not observant enough to spot it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The adventure begins!   The adventure begins! EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 9:56 pm

"I'm not sure either. It says opening soon, so I'm assuming they're checking stock or something."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The adventure begins!   The adventure begins! EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 3:23 pm

"We could always ask around if push came to shove." said Isoba, "It doesn't really affect us that much so it is possible that people may not like us snooping around asking questions." but it doesn't stop us doing it, although curiosity killed the meowth. (OOC: Please try and write full messages of at least/nearly 3 lines. Try your best to do this consistently as it is RP Etiquette for memory.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The adventure begins!   The adventure begins! EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 4:06 pm

"Eh, that much is true. guess we're just gonna have to wait and see."
Greg pauses for a moment, but then suddenly remembers something.
"Oh! That's right! I need to find the guild in this town! Do you have directions to it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The adventure begins!   The adventure begins! EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 9:15 pm

Guild, never been to one of those before Isoba thought to himself with a slight look to the sky and squint as he thought what it would be like inside. "I'm sorry, you're all out of luck asking me. I am extremely new here, I only got here today so I don't exactly know my way around yet. Ask people who do know then you will be fine." said Isoba, "I think I will be on my way, I really need to grab some food as I am extremely hungry."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The adventure begins!   The adventure begins! EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 8:06 am

'No good, Guess I've gotta ask someone else.' Greg thought to himself, before returning to the conversation.
"Oh, you're going? See you around, then." Greg extends a vine and waves it, as if saying goodbye. He then walks off in the direction he thinks is towards the guild.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The adventure begins!   The adventure begins! EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 8:10 pm

Well he seemed nice enough, also he seemed just as clueless as I am right now. Wait what in the name of Arceus was I doing before now? Isoba thought to himself his eyes wide open in shock as he realized just how bad his memory was getting. "I'm a complete and utter idiot." muttered Isoba with a short half-roll of his eyes as he solidly facepalmed himself with a loud and audible slapping of skin on skin.

Last edited by ScytheMadman on Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 3 lines in editor but not in forum)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The adventure begins!   The adventure begins! Empty

Back to top Go down

The adventure begins!
Page 1 of 1