Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Maractus' Mission of Merry Mayhem and Mad Magestic Movements.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Maractus' Mission of Merry Mayhem and Mad Magestic Movements. Empty
PostSubject: Maractus' Mission of Merry Mayhem and Mad Magestic Movements.   Maractus' Mission of Merry Mayhem and Mad Magestic Movements. EmptyThu May 15, 2014 9:16 pm

Kuro walked alongside Jeremy as they entered Pecha forest for the second time in a long time. Well Jeremy had been there while Kuro was on hiatus, but for her it felt like it was the second time visiting there for both of them.

She thought for a moment, looking around and holding up a sheet of paper "Okay a Cacturne... Cacturne... what the hell is a Cacturne?" She looked at Jeremy, hoping he would know "Well sounds like a cactus so.. it'll be prickly? That's gonna be a pain in the f...ist." The Sneasel giggled to herself "Well I imagine they'll be dancing around, maybe I could join up and dance with this Cacturne? Or like tire him out so we don't have to fight him because outlaws like butterfree are sooooo annoying"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maractus' Mission of Merry Mayhem and Mad Magestic Movements.   Maractus' Mission of Merry Mayhem and Mad Magestic Movements. EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 7:41 pm

Energy now: 16/21

"Can we just say that the butterfree was terrible and never talk about it again please?" Jeremy's dry, tired voice could be heard behind the female sneasel as his amber eyes scan around the all too familiar forest around them. How many times have they been on an assignment here now? 3? 4? He could not quite recall, but the first time was enough to make him extremely wary of this place. Where as Shadowhue contained threats and seemed unnatural, Pecha Forest was just a forest... Yet it hid unnerving threats the snivy did not enjoy encountering.

Kuro's question would eventually snap the male snivy from his dark thoughts, and he would turn to her, amber eyes glinting. "I don't think... 'Dancing' will work Kuro. Pretty sure this individual is a criminal and needs to be brought in like one."

He sighs as he faces ahead again. "I imagine he or she is a grass type. So ice attacks are the way to go."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maractus' Mission of Merry Mayhem and Mad Magestic Movements.   Maractus' Mission of Merry Mayhem and Mad Magestic Movements. EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 7:53 pm

"Yeah yeah it was terrible" Kuro waved her hand as if she was telling him not to talk about it. She admitted that there weren't good memories associated with the outlaw. She decided a vantage point would be the best way to find the Cacturne, so she dug her claws into the nearby tree, climbing up a short vine halfway through her ascent. She shaded her eyes from the sun with her claw and looked around "Well looks like there's no Cacturne around here... might be a lil' while till we find it. I'm not surprised."

Kuro grabbed onto the vine, swinging down to Jeremy's location "I have to admit, Outlaw missions seem the funnest. I know it's weird for them to be fun, but ya know, catching criminals is enjoyable in a way, it's a challenge. And we stop them from committing crimes"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maractus' Mission of Merry Mayhem and Mad Magestic Movements.   Maractus' Mission of Merry Mayhem and Mad Magestic Movements. EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:59 pm

"Seem to be the most fun Kuro. 'Funnest' is not a word." Jeremy corrected as he waited for her to finish climbing down. He himself seemed somewhat distracted, but in truth, he was pondering strategies. He knew what the creature looked like at least, and Kuro was correct. He was naturally armored with his sharp spines. However, even in the middle of Spring with all the green around, he/she would stand out among the more temperate foliage. Jeremy knew what would look off at least, if Kuro did not.

At her later comment, he would turn to face the female sneasel, his expression neutral. "It certainly is more lucrative than the standard assignments, if slightly more dangerous. But to be honest, we have the team for it... What, with capable fighters, scouts, and trackers."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maractus' Mission of Merry Mayhem and Mad Magestic Movements.   Maractus' Mission of Merry Mayhem and Mad Magestic Movements. EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 6:03 pm

Kuro furrowed her brow at him "Eh, I don't know what some words are, I mean cmon, I did kinda just go off on what wild pokémon would say. It's how I learned" She nodded to herself, remembering those times she would hear travelers through the mountains and forests she would travel through, listening in to their conversations and inferring what the words meant, although sometimes she would make up words on the fly, she wasn't too great in speech, but she learnt "Although I can't really read. I can read maps, just not writing"

Kuro nodded in agreement with his last statement, still facing ahead, her eyes searching her surroundings while talking "Yep. We got some good battlers, quick thinkers are what is needed in battle, it's not all just brute force of course."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maractus' Mission of Merry Mayhem and Mad Magestic Movements.   Maractus' Mission of Merry Mayhem and Mad Magestic Movements. EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 7:26 pm

"You learned improperly." Jeremy states calmly, still trying to keep alert for danger because it was always there in one form or another. This damnable forest often liked to get creative with the ways to kill him. "Literacy is a valuable skill in society. If you lived in the wilds, then you wouldn't need it then... But if you really want to succeed here Kuro, you might consider getting some reading lessons. I might have some free time myself to teach you between missions if you want them."

He averts his amber gaze during this, a small frown on his reptilian face as they travel deeper into the forest itself. She was right about one thing though... They had capable battlers and strategists. That could not be denied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maractus' Mission of Merry Mayhem and Mad Magestic Movements.   Maractus' Mission of Merry Mayhem and Mad Magestic Movements. Empty

Back to top Go down

Maractus' Mission of Merry Mayhem and Mad Magestic Movements.
Page 1 of 1