Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Lost in the caverns

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Lost in the caverns - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Lost in the caverns   Lost in the caverns - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 6:35 am

First topic message reminder :

Tom looked around, trying to look in the dim light. "By Arceus..." Tom sighed. "I'm lost. Again." Similarly to the last time he got lost, the Totodile walked up to the cave wall and bashed his head against a wall; it didn't do anything to help, but it did blow off some steam. "Damn it! I just wanted to train, not get myself lost here!" Tom groaned and placed his head in his hands. He was in despair; at least there was light in the Shadowhue Forest, and some tracks to follow. A groan escaped his mouth. "I'm so freaking screwed..."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the caverns   Lost in the caverns - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 2:45 pm

Tom nodded. "Wow, we were really this close to the entrance? I thought I was much deeper in." The Totodile yawned then, stretching his hands out in the air. "Man, I'm tired. I need a break from all of this training crap. Maybe I should hang with Sha-AID." The Totodile coughed then, remembering that the Riolu probably wouldn't like having his real name revealed.

PLEASE READ:
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the caverns   Lost in the caverns - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 12:57 am

"Who is AID anyway? You're the second pokemon I've heard mention him, but not by his real name." Nate asked, thinking about the Icicle Woods where he went on a little 'trip' with Keyami, the deranged Meowth. "And at least, if I remember correctly, the exit should be a bit ahead." He said to answer Tom's first comment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the caverns   Lost in the caverns - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 1:05 am

"AID's a riolu. He likes to play games, and he's a bit deranged. He's fun to hang out with, though." Tom grinned as he saw the cave floor illuminated by sunlight. "Looks like we're pretty much out!" The Totodile started walking faster, and soon the entrance itself was clearly visible. "We're finally out!" Just then, the Totodile spotted something in the corner of his eye. "Huh, something's here." He looked around, wary of any feral beasts that may come near, before picking it up and examining it.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the caverns   Lost in the caverns - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 1:18 am

Nate thought for a second, standing still to put things together and letting Tom go ahead. Riolu, loves games, deranged...that's probably Shaman. Didn't think he's be getting around too much. Nate thought to himself, and heard Tom say that he found something. "What is it?" He asked curiously, running out of the cave to the item, to see that it was an Iron Thorn. "Well, that's anticlimactic." Nate commented dryly, slightly unimpressed by the item.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the caverns   Lost in the caverns - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 1:49 am

"Oh, I don't know. This thing could be awesome for pranks and stuff." The reptile grinned and stashed it away. "So, I'm finally free..." Tom ran outside as quickly as possible, out into the fresh air. "Thanks, Nate! I owe you one, man."
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the caverns   Lost in the caverns - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 2:26 am

Nate chuckled at the thought of the thorn being placed all over Grassveil in the worst places. "Don't mention it. Though now I guess I'll be waiting to head out to Rainfront." He replied to Tom, still chuckling. "But I guess that's not so bad, maybe I'll find something to do here." He added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the caverns   Lost in the caverns - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 4:48 pm

Tom nodded. "I'm sure you will. Like... there's this cave or something in the shadowhue forest. Me, Star, Keyami and... some other guy were planning to go, but we ended up not going. Can't remember why, though... Anyway, I've been thinking about going there, but I didn't know the way there. Maybe you could check that place out. Anyway, I'm off home now." And with that, Tom started walking in the direction of the town.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the caverns   Lost in the caverns - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 1:49 am

Nate laughed, thinking he might have already seen the cave with Star. Of course, there could have been many caves around. "Alright Tom, I'll see you later." Nate said as Tom left. "Hey! Just remember to be careful. Especially with your...current problems." He added, referencing the whole issue with Cynthia. He hated to see pokemon he knew get hurt, and he didn't want to see anything worse happen to Tom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the caverns   Lost in the caverns - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost in the caverns
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3