Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Reveal the fraud! Wannabe detective! (open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Reveal the fraud! Wannabe detective! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Reveal the fraud! Wannabe detective! (open)   Reveal the fraud! Wannabe detective! (open) EmptySat May 10, 2014 9:02 pm

A flat road and serene patched of grass blew up from the sides of rocks. The air was chilled and rakes nicely against Evrae's fur,"Oh! So this is Grassveil Town!" lowering his altitude he perches himself on a tree branch before climbing down the soft unpaved road below. He instantly felt his a distortion like the ground was warping, flying and taking breaks only in trees does make the ground seem rounded, but his ears help him gain his bearings. He waddles into town, and looks at the various kiosks and vendor all yelling and negotiating prices for there products,"Hmm those are good prices!" He could easily distinguish the direction of sellers and what there prices where, the sounds where riveting, each tone was different, but gave a similar verbatim that helped Evrae enjoy multiple time.

"Sweet deals, sweet deals, you wont find these anywhere else folks!"

"100 poke? You got to be kidding me!I've tell you what 75 and ill give you these orbs."

"Chesto berries aren't in season so they aren't as potent ripe!"

"Try out this new pecha scarf hand crafted for only 400 poke!"

"Revival Seeds are 10 percent off with your purchase of a TM!"

Continuing to explore the town's sights and noise, he came across a vendor that seemed to have recent set up shop,"Come,come! Lows prices and great quality! Here at the Goiski's Sellery!" A large ambipom shouted, throwing deals and bundles that seemed to good to be true. Peaking Evrae's interest he glided over to the now considerable congregation, moving over a couple of Arons and planted himself to the front right next to a Sceptile.

"How much for the revival seed?" asked the Sceptile

"720 poke! That's right 10 percent cheaper than retail price!" Replied Gioski

The crowd murmur, expressing their amazing, Evrae was immediately bombarded with a bevvy of small talk and comments,"I could use those, but I'm saving up for that flamethrower TM..." he could hear one Pokemon say. "I might get a couple! I'm planing to got the pecha forest, better to be safe than sorry!" Another one put in this right next to him from a couple of digletts. Evrae smiled, he love the sound of anticipation, it help rile him up. However, the then heard quite a sinister snicker,"Fufufufu, these pokemon are idiots can't they tell these are just regular pain seeds? fufufufu" Shocked by the revelation he turned to the Ambipom. He have a mean stare, he hated criminals, especially the one who try to steal and ripe Pokemon for there hard earned money

"Hold up your sound sucks!" Evrae flew up attracting everyone's attention "Those seeds aren't reviver seeds, those are just stupid plain seeds!"

The Ambipom looked shocked, but then smiled,"Oh yeah? Do you have proof?"

The crowd turned to Evrae,"I-I heard you say it! You said that the seeds are just plain seeds!" A fire blossomed in his eyes, it was the look of rage, the look of determination, he knew for sure that Ambipom was lying, his eyes showed it

The crowd murmurs

Ambipom sighs,"Oh yeah how about proof I said that? I do we not know you're lying?" Gioski rebuttles.

Evrae froze for a moment, he didn't quite think this through, he had no proof, but knew for sure that Ambipom was lying. He had heard him and his inner ear told him that Ambipom spoke it under his breath, but he had no proof, and without that the crowd of Pokemon weren't on his side, not even considering him.

What was he to do?
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Poké : 4120

PostSubject: Re: Reveal the fraud! Wannabe detective! (open)   Reveal the fraud! Wannabe detective! (open) EmptySat May 10, 2014 9:17 pm

Shara was walking along, letting the dye dry from her visit to this Town's spa, It felt good to have her crown and tail feathers dyed again, and in sakura pink no less. Pecha berries were apparently easy to come by here so Shara chose the cheapest option. The pokemon that run the business seemed to be all that though, business. Shara wished She could talk shop with him, but whatever.

Shara noticed a crowd gathering, curiosity getting the better of her she took off like a rocket and then promptly landed next to a Noibat.

"Heya, What's going on here?" Shara asked, looking confused over the random seeds laid out as if they were some of magic baubles.
Back to top Go down
http://dediles.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Reveal the fraud! Wannabe detective! (open)   Reveal the fraud! Wannabe detective! (open) EmptySat May 10, 2014 9:59 pm

Evrae cringed, this was bad he thought, he had no leeway to show how everyone is being ripped off,"I-I..." He heared a sudden thud appear next to him,"Wah!" he sidestepped, shocked that he couldn't hear the Pidgey land right next to him. The crowd was still murmuring contemplating Ervae's word, but soon begun to disregard them.

Evrae looked the the Pidgey, she seemed to be on the only pokemon willing to listen to him upfront,"This Ambipom! He's selling fake reviver seeds! Well they where reviver seeds, but the point is they're actually plain seeds now, because there reviver seeds! So I told everyone, but no one is listening to me! I know there fake because I heard him! I have quite good ears you know! I could every hear individual people talk about the seeds and now here going to buy the seeds! That Ambipom now using his honeyed words to convince everyone there legit, but you got to believe me that there fake! I mean looked at that Sceptile he's going to guy some seeds, but they are just gonna be plain seeds that'll do nothing but make him fatter!"

Evrae seemed to not take a single breath for explanation, and he was quite loud too, in fact everyone could hear him

"Hey you're you calling fat!" The one Sceptile exclaimed, a bit ticked off

Evrae put wing claws together and pleaded with the Pidgey,"You gotta believe me!"

The Ambipom smirked, obviously pleased by the development, he was able to dispel any rumors and sell his merchandises like hotcake,"Hey you Pidgey! You look like a strong explorer! Why don't you get away from that phoney and buy some reviver seeds only for 720 poke!"

Evrae looked down a bit, he was saddened but immediatly was pissed again,"Hey! You calling a phoney! You wanna go mate! I'll fight you! Cmon 1v1!" Evrae looked like he was about to tackle the Ambipom
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Reveal the fraud! Wannabe detective! (open)   Reveal the fraud! Wannabe detective! (open) EmptySat May 10, 2014 10:17 pm

Seriously? that was what this was about? Shara put a wing to her head. For the love of arceus. The noibat acted like this con was the end of the world or something. well it's time to be the hero, Shara supposed.

"As a kid, In my flock we were taught what seeds to look out for, wich were edible and to keep the ones with special effects. These seeds are worthless, other than being food that is. But It is fine If you don't believe me or this guy. What is NOT fine is if you are relying on a reviver seed that isn't one. Seriously, just go to the library and learn how to identify seeds, it isn't that hard. If you still don't believe me then I will pay you to NOT buy the seeds. Are we clear on this?" Shara said, stern voice and all.

The crowd seemed to quiet down some. Shara Had seen lots of cons. Shara left most of them alone, but sometimes the more dangerous cons like miracle elixirs and fake reviver seeds had to be stopped.
She waited for a response before she took any further action.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reveal the fraud! Wannabe detective! (open)   Reveal the fraud! Wannabe detective! (open) EmptySat May 10, 2014 10:37 pm

The crowd murmured again, this time in siding with Evrae and Shara for a moment. Noticing doubt in his merchandise, Gioski quickly attempted to sway the crows again,"H-hey! What does that Pidgey know?! For all we know this flock could be-" before he could finish his sentence and large figure pushed his way through the crowd, it was a very large and burly Ursaring. The Ursaring picks up a seed and looks at it closely,"The Pidgey's right these are just plain seeds..." The crowds murmur grew

"So that Noibat was right!"

"I almost bought some!"

"Man I want a refund!"

Evrae gawked at the murmurs, it was the sound of truth, a noise he relished so. The Ambipon on the other hand grew intensively worried, he had be found out,"That damn Noibat..." A pit of rage grew in his stomach, he looked with comtempt, "You could've just kept your mouth shut!" He whispered. Evrae immediately heard Gioski's aggressive intent. Before Evrae could react, the Amnipon leaped from the stand and attacked Evrae.

"Take this! Shadow Claw!" Gioski bared his arm and leaped into the air, his hand high completely leaving his body vulnerable to attack

"Oh no!" Evrae's head was turned, but his body wasn't turning fast enough to escape

It seems like Evrae is about to take the full brunt of the Shadow Claw
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Reveal the fraud! Wannabe detective! (open)   Reveal the fraud! Wannabe detective! (open) EmptySat May 10, 2014 11:07 pm

Well this was kind of predictable. Shara's eyes glowed with white energy as two rings spun around her, crisscrossed and fired projectiles at the Ambipom, making it stumble back. Shara calmly walked up to him.

"Leave now before I go put a bounty on your head." She said, words holding firm, white rings ready to launch another super effective fighting type hidden power at the Con artist.

Shara was done being in the spotlight, she sighed. Playing the tough guy was hard. But It was usually the best way to deal with these punks. Shara looked at the Noibat, what was with this guy? 'Oh no!' Really?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reveal the fraud! Wannabe detective! (open)   Reveal the fraud! Wannabe detective! (open) EmptySat May 10, 2014 11:28 pm

Gioski held onto his stomach in pain, when he was just about to protest the Ursaring came up behind him along with several other conned pokemon,"You should listen to the Pidgey... but not before you return out Poke." Gioski shivered and immediately threw all the conned money on the ground and retreated into the forest.

Ervae shooken up by the experience quickly turned to Shara,"T-thank you! Whoa did you see that?! Did you see you?! Well of course you saw you, but that was amazing, you hit that guys so fast and so hard! I don't know what I would have done if you weren't here! I mean that guys was really fast and I couldn't even react! I don't think anyone else would react as fast! I mean Ursaring was pretty slows! But man you where faaaast! You where also really smooth too! No wasted movements! I mean when you landed next to me I couldn't even hear you! And I have pretty good ears! Oh yeah, you know that though I told you! And How else would I have heard him?!"

Evrae's rambling went on and on, and by the time he finished the crowd was long gone,"Oh by the way I forgot my manners hehehe." Evrae gave a wry smile, "I'm Evrae the Noibat! Thanks for saving me!" Evrae looked and Shara more closely, she seemed different than any other pidgey to him,"Oh cool goggle..."
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Reveal the fraud! Wannabe detective! (open)   Reveal the fraud! Wannabe detective! (open) EmptySat May 10, 2014 11:40 pm

"Don't make a habit of it, I'm Aria. Fast is my thing. so Don't get to worked up over it." Shara said, using her Alias. Nothing bad really, she just didn't want to be tracked by her parents. True freedom is hard to come by.

Shara shook her head, this guy was acting like a kid. It was kinda cute. She had a little fan. Eh, she was kinda great. Shara smiled. The crowd was mostly gone. Shara dusted herself off, despite not actually having been hit.

"So What's your story? Always love a good story. I never quite get tired hearing about other's lives" Shara said, smiling.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reveal the fraud! Wannabe detective! (open)   Reveal the fraud! Wannabe detective! (open) EmptySun May 11, 2014 12:14 am

Ervae's eyes aprakled,"Cool" He thought to himself admiring Shara's speed, "Well nice to meet you Aria!" He gave another wide smile, his eyes twitiching slightly from the minimal noise,"Hmm my story?!" He looked up and pondered her question seeing how concise he could make it.

He took a deep breath and in one go said,"Well I was born in a cave several miles from here, despite how gangly and dark it was it was actually bustling with a large of pokemon, I have 5 other siblings, my mother is a Noivern, and my father is a Crobat. People say I'm kinda annoying, but I really don't understand why, so I just usually blame my father, after that makes me half-zubat, but you know stereotypes are bad and I dislike making assumptions like that, but Zubats are annoying. In fact me and my younger siblings would always go to mess with the local Lapras that came to visit once a week, but they would always shoo us with their ice beams. Anyways one day my older brother, who is a stupid evolved prick of a Noizern decides he want to go with some outlaw organization of something and stole Poke from and entire town bank! He escapes and when the police came, Dad got super angry and Mom got sick! I can't stand my brother he's so conceited! So now I left home and came here in Grassveil town where I'm going to going the guild and find my brother, after don't usually outlaws hid out in caves?Stupid brother!"

Evrae finished his sentence and his face looked pouted, like he was gonna explode. After just giving Aria his entire family history he looked at Aria too see what her story was,"Hmm What about you, do you have a story?" As much as he loved talking he loved to listen
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Reveal the fraud! Wannabe detective! (open)   Reveal the fraud! Wannabe detective! (open) EmptySun May 11, 2014 1:39 am

uhhhhhhh...

"Uhhhhh..."

Shara Had the feeling that she just opened a can of worms. Truth be told this guy was a little annoying, but it was that brand of little kid annoying, which felt weird. He didn't look like a kid, though he sure acted like it. Shara shook her head to clear it.

"Not much to say on my part. came from a small flock, wanted to leave the nest, been wandering ever since. not much else to be said, at least not yet. I am planning on joining the Aileron Guild, The one down here on the ground is both too boring and not enough of a challenge, plus I just generally hear better things about the Aileron guild." Shara said and then added, "Also how old are you?"

This whole thing seemed really off to shara. She didn't know why though. It didn't matter so she pushed the thought out of her mind. She wondered if the Noibat knew what he was in for. She was worried about him, he didn't seem very capable, or mature for that matter. Hopefully he would find a partner that could help him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reveal the fraud! Wannabe detective! (open)   Reveal the fraud! Wannabe detective! (open) EmptySun May 11, 2014 3:47 am

Ervae frowned by the lack of commentary Shara gave, "Oh I see..." Evrae thought for a moment, "What a pretty generic Pidgey..." Despite the slight aesthetic changes he saw, he was a bit wary of her lack of background after he did just give basically his life story.

"Hmm my age? I would be around 16." Evrae was just about to go on about how he looks younger than he really is, when he heard Shara say something about another guild, he titled his head,"They're more than one guild?" He was utterly clueless, all he heard about was the Grassveil guild,"Hows it any different than the guild here? I mean if Aileron guild is so much better why haven't I heard of it?!" He stupidly asked, it never occurred to him that he was just simply ignorant of the local organizations.

After all he did come here on a whim that a Noivern was sighted somewhere in the Grassveil area, but that was old information that he attained at the beginning of his journey. Most likely his older brother would've just been passing through.

"But if this guild can help me find my brother better than Grassveil's... Where do I go!" His eyes shined with a fiery determination that reflected his blazing personality, he may by a slacker and childish, but he was by all means determined to find his brother.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Reveal the fraud! Wannabe detective! (open)   Reveal the fraud! Wannabe detective! (open) EmptySun May 11, 2014 3:58 am

"Woah, slow down there. This is a better Exploration guild. mostly their facilities as far as I know, Plus It's in the floating islands, So only someone who can fly can get there. That's why most pokemon don't go there, even if they are flying types, There are just way more teams in grassveil, plus the police station is here. If you are looking for justice I would suggest you stay in grassveil, if you want adventure then i would suggest Aileron." Shara explained.

She adjusted the goggles on her head. So he was only 16, that was kinda cute honestly. it might explain a few things. but it still didn't explain all of his childlike behavior. Shara decided to abandon this train of thought, it was going nowhere.

the bustling of grassveil had begun again, shop vendors yelling and conversations happening on the sides of the street. The fresh air and clear sky made this a day nearly any pokemon would want to be out and about on. It certainly was good for flying, that was for sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reveal the fraud! Wannabe detective! (open)   Reveal the fraud! Wannabe detective! (open) EmptySun May 11, 2014 4:26 am

Evrae's ear twitched, and he folded his wings together,"Hmm.." He seemed to be at an impasse giving serious thought into his situation, his original goal was to find his brother, truth be told he wasn't really planning on bringing him in, more of he wanted to give him a good smacking in the face."Alright I have made a decisions!" He promptly announced, loudly enough for some passerby pokemon to look at him.

He put his wing claw in the air and pointed upwards,"I'll won't join any guild then!" His determination was extremely blazed that, it over shadow his bleak stupidity once again. "I've have listened to your words Aria and have come to the conclusion that..." He plant on foot on the ground stomping the soft earth lightly,"I don't need and exploration guild to help me find my brother! I'll just do it myself!"

"I am so pump! Let's do it like real men!" Disregarding the fact Shara was female, he quickly took off a few feet to flew,"The wind in low, lets race! I bet you can't beat me!" He didn't know why he ask that, but he felt how nice the skies where just as Shara did. Maybe it was some affinity in flying types to feel the air, and maybe Evrae felt that with Shara helping him come to his (convoluted) revelation, he wanted to thank he as any flying type should, with a flying match
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Reveal the fraud! Wannabe detective! (open)   Reveal the fraud! Wannabe detective! (open) EmptySun May 11, 2014 5:14 am

Shara shot forward. She wasn't even taking this race seriosly, she just wanted to talk to the Noibat. to that effect she was keeping exact pace with him.

"Look I Don't understand what It's like having someone betray you, but If he is in some sort of outlaw gang, you can't just find him and beat him yourself. You at least need a partner. You couldn't handle yourself back there with that Ambipom, you need experience fighting, You're going to get yourself seriously injured or even KILLED!" Shara yelled above the wind. Though she knew she didn't have to.

Teenagers Shara thought to herself. Evrae just didn't seem to think things through, or if he did he was swayed easier than a blade of grass in a hurricane. Either way he was being an idiot and that needed to stop. But Shara couldn't look after some kid she came across.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reveal the fraud! Wannabe detective! (open)   Reveal the fraud! Wannabe detective! (open) EmptySun May 11, 2014 7:09 am

(OCC: alright I apologize for the confusion, I was really running into a rut and had to blitzkrieg the thread pacing)

"Huh what was that? Sorry even though I have these the wind kinda mixes the noise you know? Well then again you couldn't really hear me! Even if you did have big ears like me, but like I said I couldn't even hear so it would be kinda weird for me to be saying this. Why am I even saying you can't hear me!" Evrae's continued to fly at top speed quickly putting distance, but as fast he was able to out speed Shara he immediatly felt flat onto the ground.

Evrae laid on the ground huffing and puffing in exhaustion, a testament to his athletic inability and horrendous endurance,"Wait I'm not d-done yet..." he got up and tried to flap his wings,"Okay maybe I am done..." Evrae's then used his ears to help his stabilize,"Well if I need experience the ill do some training!" Evrae folded his wings proudly,"I'm tougher than you think! In fact there is this one time I beat an Geodude! He was really hard, hard as a rock! But that is a bit self-explanatory I mean they are rocks after all. Anyways fighting the Geodude, I snuck up on him and hit with a tackle although that didn't really do much damage, after all he is a rock and rocks are hard to break. Speaking of hard to break, chesto berries are really hard to break too! But the crunchyness is really nice, I really enjoy the texture plus they are good if you are sleeping, but I did hear that they are currently out of season so they aren't as potent as they sound be, but I think that might e a good thing as they alway me hyper, people say I'm really hyper too, but I just don't blah blah blah blah blah balh blah blah blah blah blah blah blah."

Evrae was increasingly getting off topic very fast and he had almost forgot what he was talking about before, before he realized that he was actually getting off topic,"Well that said I'm pretty strong and if I'm not strong enough I'll just get stronger!" His eyes blazed with the same determination

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reveal the fraud! Wannabe detective! (open)   Reveal the fraud! Wannabe detective! (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Reveal the fraud! Wannabe detective! (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next