Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!
Check out the Staff Recruitment thread if you are interested in becoming a staff member!

Want to keep up to date with site happenings? Here's the June News Thread!

Share | 

Temporary Absence

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Digizel

Poké : 860

PostSubject: Temporary Absence   Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:22 am

Greetings everyone. I am still somewhat new to the site, but have been gradually settling in. Unfortunately, the end of my college semester has kind of come down hard and I have a lot of work to do for the next week before it ends. Afterward, I will probably be trying to find a summer job because I'm gonna need to start paying off student loans and all that business.

Because of this sudden workload, I won't really have time to stick around here. So I'll be taking a bit of leave...I hope to be back by next Wednesday (Apr. 23), but it might not be until the end of that week (~Apr. 26/27)...or, the worst case scenario, the Wednesday after that or so (~Apr. 30/May 1).

I apologize in advance for people in roleplay threads with me, but I simply don't have the time right now.

Thank you in advance,
~Digi

Characters
Back to top Go down
http://pkmndn2.proboards.com/
Dracorexion

Poké : 3395

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Absence   Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:53 am

S'ok Digi, take your time to get everything done so you can come back and enjoy the site. We'll be waiting.

Temporary Absence
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1