Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Lee and Jet's First Challenge

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Lee and Jet's First Challenge - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Lee and Jet's First Challenge   Lee and Jet's First Challenge - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 9:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

Lee walked out onto the edge of the small pond. It was exactly as it was described by the other pokemon of the town. A simple small pong that was filled with clear blue water. And surrounding the pond was not much different, it was a calm and serene atmosphere that caused a lot of pokemon to flock to the area and relax.

However there wen't as many pokemon in the immediate surrounds of where Lee and Jet had arrived. This was possibly caused by the bushes and trees that dotted the surrounding area. But Lee chose this spot specifically for that reason. The foliage would allow him and Jet some cover from each others attacks. And since the water was nearby, they could easily turn this into a water battle to change things up.

Lee turned to look at Jet who was just slightly behind him, "So are you ready for our match Jet?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Lee and Jet's First Challenge   Lee and Jet's First Challenge - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 8:40 pm

Lee only had a slight understanding of what Jet was saying. Lee could hear his friend speaking but he was still in too much shock to be able to respond or fully comprehend him. After remaining in shock for a few short moments Lee shook his head and had, to a small extent, recollected himself. "Okay, Jet I need to go back to my village." he said. "I'll leave forming the team to you. I'll be back as soon as I can," he said turning his head to Jet.

Lee then turned his attention back to Shunsui, "Shunsui-san, lets go. I'll have to you lead us the shortest way." he said.

Shunsui nodded at Lee's command, "Of course, follow me." Shunsui turned around and then suddenly began to move back into the woods. Lee then began to immediately follow Shunsui, leaving Jet standing alone in the middle of the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

Poké : 860

PostSubject: Re: Lee and Jet's First Challenge   Lee and Jet's First Challenge - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 11:22 pm

Jet simply looked at Lee, continuing to show clear signs of worry for his new companion. Finally, the Froakie started to snap out of it and he could let out a small sigh of relief. However, what Lee said next stopped him in his tracks. "W-wait, y-you're leaving the formation of...?" he mumbled lowly. Before his words could have possibly reached Lee's ears, however, the Froakie was already jumping away, following the Frogadier into the trees. "...to me...?" Jet muttered, even now that he was aware that nobody was in earshot.

Jet, having been staring at the treeline for the last full minute, finally snapped out of his own trance and looked down at the ground. "R...right...." he mumbled lowly. "I...I guess I can try." With that, he turned away from the clearing and started making his way back toward the town. He ha a Guild to go visit...and hopefully, he wouldn't chicken out by himself.
Back to top Go down
http://pkmndn2.proboards.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lee and Jet's First Challenge   Lee and Jet's First Challenge - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lee and Jet's First Challenge
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3